Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she posted before saying that she will try breastfeeding but she’s on medication that may prevent her from doing so. I’m a student midwife, only a first year so I still have a lot to learn but I haven’t yet come across a woman who can’t breastfeed because of medication, as far as we’ve been told by Hinch about her blood clot, she’ll be on clexane and I know many mums who have breastfed on clexane. Maybe I’ll have to do some research on meds that stop you breastfeeding. Sad really if she’s only going to formula feed due to the gifts she’s received. X
Wendy Jones at the Breastfeeding Network, Drugs in Breastmilk service is the way to go for this if you wanted to do research! X

Reactions: 14
I know she posted before saying that she will try breastfeeding but she’s on medication that may prevent her from doing so. I’m a student midwife, only a first year so I still have a lot to learn but I haven’t yet come across a woman who can’t breastfeed because of medication, as far as we’ve been told by Hinch about her blood clot, she’ll be on clexane and I know many mums who have breastfed on clexane. Maybe I’ll have to do some research on meds that stop you breastfeeding. Sad really if she’s only going to formula feed due to the gifts she’s received. X
I used to work on a maternity ward and whilst I wasn’t a midwife, I still picked up a lot along the way! And you’re right, blood thinners don’t stop you breastfeeding. The medication I did come across that a mum couldn’t feed on was a psychiatric medication. And no I am not suggesting anything by saying that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I somehow don't think MH has any intention of breast feeding, she's been given a whole set of bottles, sterilizer etc, and became very difensive when people kept asking her about it. She will come up with some excuse as to why she can't.

I'll be very very surprised if she does, after all she is more important and bottle feeding is so much easier!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm fairly certain Sophie will say whatever Sophie has to say to avoid being questioned about any of her decision making with regards to the baby. One thing she's very much shown is how defensive she can be towards any opinion that differs from her own.

Reactions: 14
Can we please not get into the breast/bottle feeding debate 😩

Its already been done and its boring 😴

Whether she breastfeeds or bottle feeds, the baby will be fed and thats all that matters 💁🏽‍♀️

If she bottle feeds, it does not mean she’s selfish, vain, only thinking of herself blah blah blah

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Whether she breastfeeds or bottle feeds, the baby will be fed and thats all that matters 💁🏽‍♀️

If she bottle feeds, it does not mean she’s selfish, vain, only thinking of herself blah blah blah
Yes I agree. Fed is best!

Reactions: 20
I’m currently BF and looked at an Evie pump because I can’t get anything out of a normal electric one and it’s cost £250 each so for two that’s £500 that’s ridiculous money!!
I know! Crazy prices! Concept is great and I've seen a lot of good reviews on YouTube, but at that price it's not really accessible to the masses!

Reactions: 4
To make sure people are pregnant or have a baby? How ridiculous
This is ridiculous. My baby is 8 months and I’ve just found out I’ve got another on the way but you wouldn’t know that by looking at my public account. I deliberately don’t post about my baby because I don’t want her to get to high school and for every one of her peers to see her entire life available to view online. I’m debating ‘entering’ just because another pram might be useful but I haven’t as yet because if I do it’d be at the last chance so I can delete the other accounts as soon after it’s announced as possible.

Reactions: 4

I agree! I've picked the wrong time to come and browse the thread. Looks an awful lot like Mumsnet in here!

I've linked it for those of you that are lost :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree! I've picked the wrong time to come and browse the thread. Looks an awful lot like Mumsnet in here!

I've linked it for those of you that are lost :)
Sorry, sorry! Come back....feeding free zone, from now on! Well...until she has the baby, probably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I didn’t read the comments as a breast/bottle debate just more of a ‘will she choose one or the other based on how much/how easy it will be to sell off the back of it’. I don’t really care which she does - her baby, her choice.

But I’d still be interested to see how much she’s able to flog if she breastfeeds. Someone listed all the possible products she can sell but I still think there’s a bigger market and easier sell for bottle feeding products so my money is on bottle feeding.

Reactions: 9
Guess what, some women just decide they don’t want to breastfeed. It’s not even a case of if they can or can’t. They just don’t want to! And guess what else. They’re perfectly within their rights to do that.
Thank god!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
You cannot put Ad UNDER the X on your declaration. This breaks the rules.

If anyone can screenshot it without my scribble on and send to asa and put this reasoning on it. Go for it. Most of us have sent too many 😂

DCBF8735-F80E-4DF4-9607-05184FA71C0A.jpeg

Why do accounts have to be public?? It's so shady. What if somebody wants to enter but doesn't want to have the Hinch Army on their back if they win?

Reactions: 12
You cannot put Ad UNDER the X on your declaration. This breaks the rules.

If anyone can screenshot it without my scribble on and send to asa and put this reasoning on it. Go for it. Most of us have sent too many 😂

View attachment 23782
I’ll do it... and if anyone else wants to then the more the merrier lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.