Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's taken me a few days to catch up on threads after the weekend but I just wanted to say - can we please stop taking the piss out of the angel ornament?

Like another lady who commented in the last thread I have one for a lost baby, my son who was stillborn. It's not nice to catch up and see people mocking something that sits by his graveside and means a lot to me, and will also mean a lot to any other ladies who have bought the ornament for the same purpose.

There was a lot of talk about MH's horribly insensitive comment to the woman who lost her baby (which I am still fuming about), but taking the piss out of the angel ornament is just as insensitive in my opinion. Especially when it's been pointed out in the last thread that someone has it as a memorial to lost babies.
@currypeh I just want to say, I am really sorry, if mine, or anyone else’s posts, about the angel statue offended you. It wasn’t meant to cause any upset at all. If Sophie had the intention to use it as a memorial for someone, then I for one, wouldn’t have said anything. It just seemed an odd type of statue, to use as an ornament in the home, when they are most often seen at the graveside, (as in your case).

I really am, so sorry for your loss and for anyone who has had to endure the loss of a baby or child. I have seen first hand the devastation and heartache it has on families and would never, ever mock anything to do with baby loss. I am more than happy to ask for my picture to be taken down.

Reactions: 18
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
Try Barkeepers Friend x

Reactions: 4
Can you do a swipe up for a 45 min labour please 😂
My first baby was 45 mins my son was born 27 mins after my waters broke I made it to the foyer of the hospital , my 3rd was 9 hours after my waters broke needless to say she was my last she was breech the nurses all said she was quick for a breech felt like a very long time to me ! I had no time with the first 2 for any pain control and only had gas and air for my last I kept telling them it wasn’t working it was only afterwards they realised I was only getting air no gas ! Sucking on that thing though did seem to help though 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So, one of my complaints to ASA was about how her P&G highlight had miraculously vanished almost 15 places down her page.
And now it’s back up to the top 4 spot so you can clearly see it when you go on her page. 👍🏻
One thing ticked off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So, one of my complaints to ASA was about how her P&G highlight had miraculously vanished almost 15 places down her page.
And now it’s back up to the top 4 spot so you can clearly see it when you go on her page. 👍🏻
One thing ticked off.
Well done! Now why can't pull their finger out and publish their other investigations they're doing

Reactions: 13
Lynched by Hinch opinions

Lynched by Hinch opinions I really can’t get to grips with this site 🙈
You will get used to it, I felt the same and tbh I still make mistakes and struggle with finding stuff 🤣 I'm fairly new too!

Reactions: 3
my labour was 1min 20sec my son was half born in the lift rapid labour I'll do #swipup on how to cope with rapid labours😂😂😂😂
My labour lasted nearly 4 days! And then a traumatic birth (I had preeclampsia and other medical problems because of it) there was no way I had the energy to put make up on 😂 I hope my next is a 1 min labour 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Blimey and I thought my almost 10mins was quick!
Shock to the system isn't it! 😂
Really is...mine went on for ever...I was that fed up and high on gas and air that I shouted, well thought I had shouted, I want a caesarian...what I actually shouted, I'm told, was 'I want sex'..the midwife said 'that's what got you in here in the first place darling'.
My partner was mortified but the nurses were highly amused.
Glad I was high on drugs 😂😂😂😂
Lol it was like being hit by a bus I was not expecting that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@currypeh I just want to say, I am really sorry, if mine, or anyone else’s posts, about the angel statue offended you. It wasn’t meant to cause any upset at all. If Sophie had the intention to use it as a memorial for someone, then I for one, wouldn’t have said anything. It just seemed an odd type of statue, to use as an ornament in the home, when they are most often seen at the graveside, (as in your case).

I really am, so sorry for your loss and for anyone who has had to endure the loss of a baby or child. I have seen first hand the devastation and heartache it has on families and would never, ever mock anything to do with baby loss. I am more than happy to ask for my picture to be taken down.
I completely agree that she's odd for buying it - I don't like the fact she's bought it either and it does make me quite angry. But the comments etc taking the piss were taking it a bit too far. I know none of that was meant to be personal to me, but I do think sometimes the piss taking can get out of hand just because its in relation to MH. It's one thing to say she's odd for buying it, but another to make fun of the item and call it 'creepy' or mock it just because it's something she has purchased (as other commenters did). I understand that it's easy to get caught up in having a laugh and just generally poking fun at Hinch, but I think the fact we can all recognise the item as memorial ornament should maybe warrant a little more sensitivity on the subject.

But thank you though, it is something I absolutely would not wish on anybody and I do appreciate your response. I just felt I needed to say something as whilst it may have just bothered me a bit, there are many other women out there and most certainly on here, that have lost a baby that might find the comments extremely upsetting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.