Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pillow between your knees on your side...heaven! Mrs hinch lays on her back all the time on those story’s, it always bothers me.

Reactions: 8
So that’s what £2500 in a days work? And she is still on the beg for holidays and shit. Greedy mare.

Reactions: 12
Hinch sent Jamie Genevieve her book as part of pr when she first released it. Dont let this taint your opinion of our Jamie...she the best youtuber out there!!

Reactions: 5
Barkeepers friend power spray brilliant on limescale

Reactions: 3
I’ve suffered with eczema my whole life and I can literally feel my skin burn when I put clothes on that have been washed in bio products! Even hotel sheets washed in bio detergent make my skin flare up Boots have a sensitive skin range for washing which I want to try but Fairy is the best I’ve found so far.

Reactions: 9
So that’s what £2500 in a days work? And she is still on the beg for holidays and shit. Greedy mare.
And don't forget, all the time this is happening there's the book royalties still rolling in, P&G paying £1000s for every story she has a product in, deals with the supermarkets and fuck knows what else. And I used to get pissed off at premiership footballer earnings......ugh

Reactions: 7
I’m not pregnant but love maternity pillows. I need one.

Anyone from Manchester on here? you all seem to be Scottish I’m feeling abit left out
I’ve been to Manchester for the day

Reactions: 5
Why is it dangerous to lay on your back whilst pregnant ?
One of My SIL got very dizzy and couldnt breathe on her back. Couldnt even lay down for scans without having a panic attack. Had an epidural while giving birth and had to lay on her back with Midwife rolling her on her side every now and then for relief.
My other SIL lay on her back the whole time and was told she would know herself if it was causing a problem and then my other SIL slept on her tummy until birth? And her bump was huge she had polyhydr....basically excess Amniotic fluid so was huge

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on her stories
Does she know it’s dangerous for pregnant women to lay on her back oh but she’s just a silly girl who doesn’t know hehe
Completely agree but I also don’t know how she does it. I am 35 weeks pregnant and being on my back is the most uncomfortable position. I hate it when I have to lie down for midwife checks and scans.
Lying on my side with a body pillow OR propped up in a big arm chair with a footstool are my two favourite positions x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.