Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is that woman on! How can someone be so vile and disrespectful at the death of a baby that you make it all about yourself. Vile vile vile witch.

Reactions: 71
And there it is, couldn’t help herself could she. As for all the hinchers, seeing #hinch army and home decor and all the other tit just tacked on after allegedly mourning the death of that poor child, disgusting. Will anything bad be said about this apart from us? No. Will she be held accountable for this highly inappropriate tit? No. 🙄🙄

thank duck for you lot, I need a lie down!

• Sad
Reactions: 97
Oh and not to mention she’s also gone out of her way to put a black and white filter on the photo she’s put up of Azaylia. The original is on Ashley’s Instagram. What a creep she is

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Absolutely shameful behaviour on the Ashley Cain page. She needs to tell her 'army' to reign it in. The person that commented about the recycled message needs to calm it aswell. Yes she's a prick but Ashley's post was not the time to pull her up on it. The whole lot of them should be ashamed.

I think she should have just left it at her story post. She knew the reaction she'd get from comments and still done it anyway. It's outrageous that she's making a post about a little girl dying all about her and her ego

• Angry
Reactions: 88
I've just been reading the first ever Hinch thread (thanks to whoever said about how to find it on the last thread) and I came across a post about chemicals and women's health. I've never been a mad cleaner like Hinch was but I like to keep it clean. But the majority of what was mentioned in the post I've actually been struggling with the past few months and I'm about to get tested for everything going.
My point is that all the chemicals she's been using (and the chemicals I've been using to a lesser extent) could actually be causing ovarian cysts.
If this is the case then I'll be contacting Gleam and start providing awareness at how much these chemicals can affect health. I've felt terrible the past couple of months and to think it could be something as simple as that. Cleaning influencers need at least some training on what these chemicals can cause.

Sorry for waffling but it was a real eye opener.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Aren’t we meant to keep things on tattle? Is that not the rules? No real-lifing?
I think that rule means not to contact hinch directly.

Gleam won’t do anything. No one will.
After Stacey’s comment on her poor me post, I feel that people do try to help her but she just doesn’t listen.

Reactions: 38
Aren’t we meant to keep things on tattle? Is that not the rules? No real-lifing?
Just no direct. I've reported her for a few things inc covid rules breaking but nothing amounts to it unfortunately so I'm holding out for Karma.

Reactions: 20
And just when you think someone couldn't be more cuntish ..... and there she goes... despicable and spoilt ... she really has no boundaries

Reactions: 45
Not even shocked tbh we all knew it was coming. Although I actually thought for a second that she was going to keep it respectful and tasteful for once in her stupid life! More fool me I guess. She’s evil through and through.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 546251

Mrs H needs to learn from SS how to act
Ss is just as bad tbh. Posting on her story paying her respects then posting her and Rex painting his room not long after it. Could have held off on the decorating stories until today. They’re all as bad as each other and as insincere as each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 69
They're all a bunch of self-serving, selfish bleeping toerags with no real concern for others, unless it benefits them! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Played right into her hands. She knew someone would pipe up on either ‘Ash’ or ‘Saff’s’ instagrams calling her out. Next thing we will see is an article in the Mirror ‘Mrs Hinch can’t even pay tribute to little girl without being trolled’

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

After Stacey’s comment on her poor me post, I feel that people do try to help her but she just doesn’t listen.
I don’t think gleam will do anything but I emailed them anyway. Didn’t know we weren’t meant too but I’ve seen posts before saying they had emailed gleam. I’m sorry if I got it wrong.

she gets away with everything.

Reactions: 16
Them posts have fucked me right off, if she was my mate I’d be going off it with her for the absolute balloon that she is. If I was one of the cains also that would wind me right up like just bleeping leave it you absolute horrible little rat, eeee I could go mad your the last person that needs sympathy

Reactions: 38
Wow, what the absolute fuckery have I watched this morning. Knew hinch would play up this week as she's insanely jealous of staceys new clothes collection....which seems to be flying! I even half expect her to announce the birth at 11am tomorrow, just before staceys collection launches, just to take some of the shine away from her.
But to use a little baby for likes and engagement is just weird, pay your respects and move on hinch!
In 12 hours staceys collection had 2.5m views and 125k comments, hinchs 20k views and 30k comments!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Sophie is a selfish prick!!! She and everyone needs to stop posting about Baby A now. Let the parents grieve.
What delights will be bring today I wonder?
I haven't been on here much this weekend so don't know what I've missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

You're no doubt right but,unfortunately,she listens to her enablers instead the main ones being her husband and mother.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.