Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did that anyway with the whole extension yhin
Fs 😳😳
I'm honestly not sure what's happened here 😂 I went to reply to someones comment and my internet cut off and I couldn't find it again to finish replying 🙄

Reactions: 2
Hi Tattlers I'm knew here. I promise I'm not a spy. I have had my eyes opened to the true colours of her. The holiday begging was the LAST straw for me. The scrounging witch. Save up for your holidays Soph like the fuckin rest of us have 2. She is a blood sucking leech. Rant over sorry.
It’s really boiled my piss aswell 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just had a flick through her insta... WTH are people gifting her things left right and centre? Don’t they see that she doesn’t care about certain gifts she gets sent?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Don't think it was aimed at you or anyone in particular but don't you remember the posts used to be relevant and on point but now some of them are a bit daft and nothing to do with binchy and her behaviour.. And I don't mean yours, but there are some. We are prob all guilty of it at times tho.
Yes I do agree to a point , personally I joke about VIP because I’m not VIP in anything so it’s just the status banter. I don’t want secret trysts in shadows. I just post what’s on my mind not always serious Hinch behaviour just my opinions, I hate when people try and talk down to others and make them then think their comments are boring and not valid . It’s a gossip site for gossip I thought? The serious business side of it was all revealed in the early threads and the asa are now investigating, there isn’t an awful lot more to expose, we just gass about her stories and laugh . I feel quite close to these tattlers and I like to engage with them all. X

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If you actually read I was replying to people excited about trying to get VIP to see the Hinch thread, so I actually told them not to get excited as it's dead. I tried to stop the rush, as I have before!

Then someone made a joke about it being amazing and I shouldn't say it's not great, so I joked back.

Not the first time you've had a go at me, maybe you should actually read the thread.

Actually I blocked you the last time you singled me out and purposely read things wrong, so how are you not blocked??
I never singled you out at all. You don't like people disagreeing with you because you are oversensitive that's all. You never gave me a chance to explain my post you deleted your account and came back on this one. I'm not even going into that because it's derailing . I have you on ignore too so not sure why you popped up either.

Anyway all I'm saying is that there has been all this hype over a secret thread which you have started, it's ruined a lot of these threads as people are now obsessed with getting to VIP. If you stopped mentioning it, people would be obsessed with getting VIP.

I've reported to admin anyway as its really contributed to the downfall of these threads. I will leave to them to decide. Have a lovely evening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Grinchler currently has 15,361 comments and 85,787 likes on the giveaway post (inc. one from one of my family 🤷‍♀️). I'm astounded at the rate that this is climbing.
You need to cut that family member out of your life immediately, unless they win 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what pissed me off about this ... is she KNOWS someone who went here not that long ago, there’s a young girl called Hollie Drynan who is documenting her cancer story from our “tiny little village” duck off Maldon is a TOWN! So she’s basically fishing for a freebie etc!! She’s posted about her a few times and commented on her posts!! Arghhhh this woman!!!
Targeting the vulnerable again. How long before she shares that poor girls story.. 🙄hero hinch.

Reactions: 4
Guys, you know what some of you are super awesome but gonna say Goodbye. Deleting my posts where I told ppl not to worry about the board that shall not be mentioned :rolleyes: is waay too sensitive. Like I said, I was telling ppl the truth and not to stress about it.

When you start deleting my posts for no reason @Helen I'm out!

Enjoy your time here, the ones that are fab! You know who you are. It's usually fab but there's a few over sensitive bad apples too. Got better things to do with my time!! Also the Hinch usually goes downhill when I stop messaging here so yeah, lol!

take care loves

❤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes I do agree to a point , personally I joke about VIP because I’m not VIP in anything so it’s just the status banter. I don’t want secret trysts in shadows. I just post what’s on my mind not always serious Hinch behaviour just my opinions, I hate when people try and talk down to others and make them then think their comments are boring and not valid . It’s a gossip site for gossip I thought? The serious business side of it was all revealed in the early threads and the asa are now investigating, there isn’t an awful lot more to expose, we just gass about her stories and laugh . I feel quite close to these tattlers and I like to engage with them all. X
It's certainly made me laugh a few times, in between waiting for MH to post, talking about the invisible, non-existent VIP party.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's certainly made me laugh a few times, in between waiting for MH to post, talking about the invisible, non-existent VIP party.
Bet you're gutted that you spammed and derailed the thread for an entire week only to find out you'll never get to see the VIP thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.