Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here we go let's see how long it is before she gets free holiday..lower that worms tit she is
How has she the nerve to post this when her hinchers have had to buy their sharks on tick . She’s diabolical it’s so obvious she’s begging for a holiday. Every time I think she sinks low she takes it to the next level

• Angry
Reactions: 21
How has she the nerve to post this when her hinchers have had to buy their sharks on tick . She’s diabolical it’s so obvious she’s begging for a holiday. Every time I think she sinks low she takes it to the next level
she is rotten to core all she can think about is what next she can have for free

Reactions: 15
The only people who benefit in this giveaway is Mrs Hinch herself and the one winner. The shop will be forking out for the pram and posting it. Obviously they benefit of they get business from the giveaway but unless all 2.5million followers live near the store and just happen to need a pram they might not earn that much from it. In the meantime, Sophie's follower count and engagement goes up. Oh and she got a free pram.

Mrs Hinch is the real winner of this giveaway 🙄
And to win, it seems that you have to make your profile public. Someone commented on this, saying it wasn't right, and the Nazi Party jumped on her for being negative!! Sorry if someone has covered this, but just back from clubbing weekend and can't see. And at my age, I will need a week to recover.

Reactions: 15
bet she sits on her lazy arse with that lackey off husband planning what freebies she can scrounge off companies vile just utter vile wants a safari holiday yet shes doses her own dog in chemicals every day she shouldn't be allowed near any animals

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish this was the case for me! Every time I do it I feel my brain melt a little 😂

Also can I just say that I cannot wait until I’m no longer just “member” VIP’s a long long long road off but “well known member” & “chatty member” ... I’m coming for you!t
I admit to calling my cloths names too.. I know it's a tad odd but it amuses me and I don't get out much.

I think I shall still be 'member' when Hinch has long gone :D

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Can't wait to see her trying to struggle round a bloody safari park with a new born. Free or otherwise that will be no fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have seen a few of the army suggesting finance for Sharks. Its not right, people getting into debt.
its deffo not right she encourages all off this doesn't give tit about normal families getting into debt over her tit products she advertises

Reactions: 11
Can't wait to see her trying to struggle round a bloody safari park with a new born. Free or otherwise that will be no fun.
Baby will probably be left with her mum whilst her and Jamie enjoy some quality time together 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’ve entered this stupid competition. I’m not pregnant and none of my friends are. If by any miracle I win I want it to go to a fellow tattler

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Beautiful Boy by John Lennon
From This Moment by Shania Twain
Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
Nah, I definitely think it will be I Got You by Ciara 💯 which will absolutely ruin it for me!

I'm also wondering what Jamie will get her for her 'push present'? Do we know that she already has a Range Rover or was that speculation? Either way, I think it might be a new car, a big diamond eternity ring or a hamper of diamond encrusted bottles of P&G cleaning products. Or perhaps all three?! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You’ve explained more detail than me so thank you but my bay trees are left out in all weathers 12 months of the year and are still healthy 😉
You're really lucky then or you have them in a good position, eg in a protected place or near the wall of a heated house etc It depends on the type, too. For instance some you can eat, and some are poisonous!

My boyfriend has a penchant for potted plants from warmer climates such Bay trees & anything frost sensitive such as citrus, Lemon & Kumquats etc and he was always warned to never let them Winter outdoors. He also prefers them indoors to control their health as over watering (rainfall) can cause them lots of issues.

One year he accidentally left 2 Lemons out and a Bay & lost 1 Lemon and the Bay but not the other Lemon.

I think most of them can stand a few degrees of frost but personally I wouldn't risk it, they're not cheap.

The Hinch is lucky hers is even growing, usually the roots go first in snow etc But I think being against her house helped.

btw I was waiting for you or someone to say their live out in all years in -20 snow etc lmao 😂

Reactions: 5
And to win, it seems that you have to make your profile public. Someone commented on this, saying it wasn't right, and the Nazi Party jumped on her for being negative!! Sorry if someone has covered this, but just back from clubbing weekend and can't see. And at my age, I will need a week to recover.
I'll bet she's said it has to be a public page is so she can look at who you follow and what you comment on and make sure you don't follow any people she doesn't like

Also there was a comment saying method as its cruelty free and someone else put astonish because they're vegan and cruelty free and from I can see they've been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I find it ironic she finally does a giveaway, amd apart from the question, it has absolutely nothing to do with hinching cleaning. Therefore worthless to 95% of her followers.

Definitely a mummy blogger in the making....

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.