Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I’ve got so much to catch up on 😭 rarely getting chance at the mo to engage here but I do stick my head in every now and then and read the latest page lol! Got tea to make yet but I’m determined to get caught up this eve! See you all soon 😜

Reactions: 5
Ugh “their own little journey” I’m sorry is it just me or does that sound really patronising?

Reactions: 49
"Everyone has their own little journey"

1. It's not little 🤣
2. "Everyone has their own journey... I obviously wouldn't want what you're doing..."

She is SO passive aggressive!!
She's such a twit, why can't she just write something like 'I'm proud of you' rather than doing something like this. It's so 'I could do it too'

Reactions: 11
PASSIVE AGGRESSION CHAMPION OF 2021: SOPHIE HINCHLIFFE
Can't get over it... why mention "everyone." The more I read it the weirder it sounds. No one else is relevant, it's Stacey's moment.
That's like congratulating someone on their pregnancy by saying "many people have a baby, congratulations on yours" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.