Mrs Hinch #361 Cash cow two is in for a scare, don't look up it's mummazz hare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this wastefulness and blatant flashing of the cash is why so many of us have deserted her to come on here. I can’t stand it now, the freebies and the ridiculous amounts of money she’s spending on the stupidest things. Most people have to reuse the clothes, cot etc for second baby. I just can’t stand to watch her crappy stories anymore!
My kids and most kids, don't care about having expensive furniture or bedroom accessories, the latest pram, bouncer, highchair or cot, that they outgrow within a few years. They are happy, loved, have plenty of time and attention and have a roof over their heads, somewhere to sleep and food in their tummies. She really has irritated me tonight! I'm down to my last few pounds and still have 3 weeks till pay day! Im sure many people are in the same boat, but I am grateful myself and husband both have jobs to go to! She's vile and really needs to read the room, all these influencers and celebs do! I can't believe she couldn't have just put the baby in Ronnies room! Ronnie could have had a lovely big boys room but she wants to keep him a baby forever. Or thats her next content, doing Ronnies room beige and his stuff will go to landfill! She really needs to do one now!

*edited because im so annoyed i missed letters and can't spell! Pass the wine!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

mrs hinch #362 your nursery decor is giving us the rage, give the child something else but beige

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s definitely planting the seeds to move. The other day on the q&a she asked herself if she’d ever move and she said Jamie would love to but she’s not sure she would cause she loves her hinch home. More seeds thrown tonight with “small” aka master bedroom complete with en-suite.

Jamie will happen to stumble across this perfect property in this tiny little countryside and it’s away from all the trolls and it’s tiny and it will only have 19 bedrooms and they’ll need it because they have 2 kids of the same sex in a now 4 bedroom house and it’s just not big enough guys they’ve outgrown it you know? Like guys where would Henry sleep if they have another baby!!!!? Plus let’s be real... There’s no way there’s enough room for reggies veg patch beside Ron’s!
'she asked herself' 🤣😂 Yep because we know she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the video where Ronnie slides out of the chair and he giggles he goes out of shot and you can hear him say in the background "Umm-mum-mum-mum" presumably calling Sophie mum, but she doesn't acknowledge him and her voice doesn't change, it's like she's heard it lots of times and it's nothing new, so she's just ignoring him. However yesterday (?!) according to Hinch it sounded like Ronnie had said mum for the first time. So why no reaction? I used to get so excited when my daughter said a new word when she was first learning to talk. Unless it's something else.
I don’t think he was responding to her, Inch was there too, you can hear his voice

Reactions: 5
Many of us are so pissed off tonight. What would you love for the new baby, growing into a toddler to do? Me, it's either scribble all over the walls with felt pen, or set alight to the giraffe when mummaz and vest life have their backs turned. When my sister was young, she managed to get a big pot of nappy cream and smear the lot over the bedroom wallpaper 😂
Sshitty nappy fingers all over the lovely cots. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn't it make more sense to put the new baby in rondogs room and move him into the new room? Shes such a show off I cba mate 🤦🏻‍♀️ theres kids out the without a pot to piss in and there she is buying a bleeping giraffe? A giraffe? WHYYYYYY!

Reactions: 10
Do you remember how she made a scrap book of her pregnancy for Ronnie? Why not this time round? No baby shower? Even a hint at zoom based one?
I didn’t have a baby shower for my second. I didn’t think it was a thing to have it for that second or subsequent children. She could also be doing a scrap be behind the scenes.

Reactions: 1
Oh and can I just add- I have no issue how folk spend their money. However, she pretends she’s 1 of us. Little cheeky shops to B&M. Pissy Stick pictures. If she said ‘I’ve made millions. So I’m gonna spend it’. But she is such a dam liar. Her followers cannot afford a £1000 chair. Or £1000 cot. £300 on a bouncy castle or £600 on fake grass. Even £80 on a bleeping light. If Trump or Bezos said it I’d be yep yep. On you go. But her?
Ooooh she’s made me mad
Do we think she’s tagged the companies because they’ve been gifted to her? She didn’t need to- surely she’d realise it would cause a reaction? Or is that what she’s after 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't it make more sense to put the new baby in rondogs room and move him into the new room? Shes such a show off I cba mate 🤦🏻‍♀️ theres kids out the without a pot to piss in and there she is buying a bleeping giraffe? A giraffe? WHYYYYYY!
Yep they could of turned that room into a big boy room make him feel like a big brother . Now all she has is 2 baby rooms . No doubt she'll start redecorating rons room and throwing more money about

View attachment 505423

I wouldnt even buy this if there was a shortage of toilet paper and I needed to wipe my arse.
The tattoo just looks so tacky I'd of got them to cover it up . It doesn't go with the theme of the ballgown

Reactions: 8
She’s stuck out in all directions to try and see what else sticks - interior decorating (I know, grey to baaaage doesn’t count), mother and child stuff, kids cookery (shudder), make-up, horticulture (I’m laughing out loud here), but nothing else has really stuck hence she just does what she wants with the occasional bag of shite our B&M to keep the twit army happy.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find the second child is always the tear away? The first kind of gives you false hope that parenting is easy and then BOOM the second is like a tornado who does not give a duck what it breaks or how much you love that vase or basket its gonna break it! He will not stay playing tidily behind a sofa. He wont buy her tit that the fluffy headed duck of dog is his brother 🙄 will never stand for a picture. anyone?

I hope hope her second born son is that savage 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that would be really entertaining.
hell yes mine is savage and didn’t sleep through until 6 years old! I’m still trying to catch up with all that lost sleep 😂

that nursery makes my head hurt, there are so many themes and so much rammed in there. The room won’t even be used by baby. Pointless. All for the gram.

Talking of sleep, I’m thank you, goodnight, I laV you all so muCH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why they didn't design the new room as something a bit more toddler like for Ron, with bright colours & favourite characters (although he'd get no choice & would be something Disney!) and give Ron's room to the newborn, it's already set up. Can guarantee in a few months it'll be spend spend spend redecorating Ron's into a big boys room for content.
Considering Ron don manz first holiday overseas was Disney land (I think!) I'm surprise he hasn't one single toy that is Disney related. Ironic.

Reactions: 13
Yep they could of turned that room into a big boy room make him feel like a big brother . Now all she has is 2 baby rooms . No doubt she'll start redecorating rons room and throwing more money about

The tattoo just looks so tacky I'd of got them to cover it up . It doesn't go with the theme of the ballgown

I have a tattoo on my wrist, for my grandpa but k think the issue with hers is the fact it’s a cover up so it’s massive. I’ve got one on my other forum (also maaaaaaassive) but the placement makes it look less chavvy. Plus my forearm one is a pin up girl lifting weights. It’s cool as duck. And not after my fake middle name to cover up my tattoo of my actual name 🙄

Reactions: 3
I know her money is hers to do whatever with, but broadcasting that new nursery just seems a bit tasteless when 1. she has a perfectly good one in Ronnie's room and I bet he would love a big boy room and 2. small matter of a pandemic during which those watching have most likely been financially impacted. Know she can't control that, but would be great to use her platform to be mindful, e.g. here's a good website if you need support, etc.

To all the mummies on here, don't compare yourselves. All your children need is you. Well and food and that obvs lol, but a room full of new things does not a happy baby make.

ATV

ETA that hare is actually nightmarish 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The theme is beige I’ll have you know. I don’t think she can tie a scheme together beyond the colour!
She literally takes a colour and that's all she can do as a theme, everything has to be that colour. Same as the grey everywhere, she has no flair or style.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely Kate to the party here guyz, but did anyone really ask you pritt-sticked some twigs to a badly cut out cardboard R, Zoph? Really?! Contemplating showing Mr D and asking him if we can do the same for little M’s nursery. I mean it is woodland themed, it’ll go so beautifully🤔 but seriously, gonna ask the hubs and show him the vid just in case his tiny brain can’t comprehend how to do it, curious how he’ll react🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.