Mrs Hinch #361 Cash cow two is in for a scare, don't look up it's mummazz hare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half price 😂 🤣😂🤣🤣 it will be in the £1 shop next
Hahha!! She’s just done boasting about the money she’s spent on an unnecessary second nursery and is now on the beg for folk to top her bank balance back up again. You couldn’t make this tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m trying to analyse why she’s annoyed everyone so much tonight. For starters, she’s clearly rolling in cash but this is a new feeling for her so she’s got “new money” and no class or taste. New money people like to show off by buying brands and expensive items to flash the cash. She can’t escape her bargains from her old life so she still does her B&M hauls to show that she’s down with the rest of us. The problem is that she doesn’t market herself as a glamorous Essex housewife with £££ to spend on a new mansion and flash cars. She markets herself as little old Soph from Maldon who’s still learning guyzzz. She needs a serious rebrand and she needs to just be honest about her new situation. Diehard Hinchers will still follow her and those who are jealous of her success will unfollow and that’s a good thing. I think she’s terribly unhappy and lost at the moment, spending and spending to make everything perfick for baby 2 when all it needs is a happy, loving family.

Reactions: 20
So does she have one of those nursing chairs in Henry’s room orrrr na? Just wondering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think that lion and the ‘Hello World’ plate were a hint, those usually have baby’s name reveal one the back. Leo maybe?
Jake Quickenden and his partner have named their baby Leo. Shes probably fuming thst all her baby names are taken

Reactions: 4
Why's she buying everything the exact same for the second kid?! A nursery chair? Surely Ron doesn't need a bloody nursery chair in his room he will be 2 soon! My kid went into a toddler bed not much older than Ronnie, the baby won't even be in that cot/ room for the first 6 months so she doesn't even need a second cot/ chair / change table , surely Ron doesn't lie on the change table with those long legs hanging down

She would have been better leaving the nursery as Ron's room and doing him up a big boy room for when the baby is 6/7 months old. But guess that would mean she will miss out on content!!! Can't wait to see the BEIGE big boy room once she's done with this and all Ron's nursery stuff will be headed for the tip.

the giraffe and hot air balloons copied as well but in BEIGE, yes we can see, how absolutely pointless - how much tat can you squeeze into a space ? Stay tuned to find out.
Glad I saw this before I commented, I don't think it's being highlighted enough.

She is going to have the new baby in the room with her for the first 6 months- 6 MONTHS! I can understand the excitement of the first baby and getting the nursery ready if you have the space, but the fact that the baby won't even be in the cot in this nursery until he's at least 6 months old just adds to her wastefulness - Ronnie could be in a proper toddler bed by that stage, all she'd have to do is move the cot (and the chair!) to the new baby's nursery.

I'm having baby #2 in July, baby #1 will be 18 months by then and still in his own cot. By the time baby #2 is out of my room, #1 will be old enough for a floor bed/ toddler bed and sharing a room with #2. I'm not doing any prep for that until closer to the time though because why would I??

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #362 Soph, are you having a giraffe? Your spending habits make us barf.

Reactions: 28
Having been there myself I get the feeling Ronnie isn’t a great overnight sleeper. I wonder if that’s what’s behind the unwillingness to change anything in his room and therefore routine.
It's because he has 20 naps in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Many of us are so pissed off tonight. What would you love for the new baby, growing into a toddler to do? Me, it's either scribble all over the walls with felt pen, or set alight to the giraffe when mummaz and vest life have their backs turned. When my sister was young, she managed to get a big pot of nappy cream and smear the lot over the bedroom wallpaper 😂

Reactions: 6
Agree, she’s done a story the other day about how his room hasn’t changed since he was born as if she sounded proud about that, feel so bad for him, what’s going to happen when he starts to ask for dinosaur wallpaper or toy story bedding, or god forbid asks for toys in his room🥺
Kid won’t have a clue what toy story is - for all her gushing of having their first family holiday to disneyland Paris (which was all for her tbf), never once have we seen her talking about anything disney related with Ronnie - no Disney films/clothes etc, but yet she just laaaaaaaaaaaaavs disney. Calling bingo now - BET we get some disney content - go on Sophie- make my day 🤣 show us you’re watching - like roz in monsters inc. NB - if you’re as big a disney fan as you made out, you’ll get that reference.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's just saying I bought exactly the same as Ronnie's but in beige. Here's an idea, why don't you put the baby in Ronnie's nursery, so you dont have to buy everything again in a different colour? Then give Ronnie a proper big boys room! The most useless, wasteful woman on the planet! If this doesn't make the sheep wakeup, to what this poor excuse for a woman is like, then they are a lost cause. She is disgusting to flaunt this when times are so hard for many people! Her nursery is a mish mash of stuff and doesnt flow or make sense! How she is still a home account I don't know, because she hasn't got a clue what she is doing!

Reactions: 21
Many of us are so pissed off tonight. What would you love for the new baby, growing into a toddler to do? Me, it's either scribble all over the walls with felt pen, or set alight to the giraffe when mummaz and vest life have their backs turned. When my sister was young, she managed to get a big pot of nappy cream and smear the lot over the bedroom wallpaper 😂
Get bright yellow baby poo in every fibre of that wicker changing barrrrskit 💩

• Haha
That bleeping giraffe. Oh my days. Money cant buy taste can it? That £200 giraffe is almost 2 weeks wages for me right now, cos you know THERES A bleeping PANDEMIC???? Then shes bought an identicalx chair to one she already doesnt use for a grand. Thats 2 months rent.

I treated myself to a cushion the other day, £8 and everytime I look at it I feel regret because thats 2 family dinners I couldve bought. Thats 2 days busfare to work. Thats a pair of school shoes from Primark. We live in a world where people are starving to death and suffering and this vacuous bint is spending like theres no tomorrow and even worse shes showing it off too. I have never known anyone be so tone-deaf and utterly moronic.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Articulated on the bleeping button

Whats really sad is that at 2 years old Ronnie probably doesn't know what half of these kids characters are...we don't see anything like Peppa pig or Thomas the tank or ITNG.

Why would you buy the same chair? Move the one from Ronnies room in to the nursery. Ronnie should be getting a toddler/“big boy” room makeover. She essentially has two nurseries. What’s the point? More money than sense. It’s disgusting
Exactly what I was going to say 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 2
Kid won’t have a clue what toy story is - for all her gushing of having their first family holiday to disneyland Paris (which was all for her tbf), never once have we seen her talking about anything disney related with Ronnie - no Disney films/clothes etc, but yet she just laaaaaaaaaaaaavs disney. Calling bingo now - BET we get some disney content - go on Sophie- make my day 🤣 show us you’re watching - like roz in monsters inc. NB - if you’re as big a disney fan as you made out, you’ll get that reference.

Tattle is Mike Wazowski 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 nussserriesss!!! Its shocking. Ronnie should have a big boys room by now. He doesn't need a nursing chair.
It’s actually quite freaky to be honest... and you can bet after all our posts Rondons room will be getting an upgrade ASAP....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.