Mrs Hinch #361 Cash cow two is in for a scare, don't look up it's mummazz hare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That colour by numbers hare is giving me the actual fear. The stuff of nightmares. She can't even do a colour by numbers right, absolutely hopeless at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly feel disgusted watching that, she's really not reading her market audience well at all. Why on earth would she feel the need to make a second nursery?! I'm sure even rich people aren't that level of wasteful...then again she is new money, no class whatsoever.
Hmmm did you see Rochelle Hulmes' nursery. At least she had the excuse that the previous one was a girls 🤮

Reactions: 2
She really missed a trick to be JuSt LiKe YoU GuYs by not reusing rons nursery stuff he wont even be needing soon!! Absolutely wasteful. Baby goes into rons room, ron get the big boy room with en suite for when hes older (even though we know shes going to blame us and move within the year)

Reactions: 6
Having been there myself I get the feeling Ronnie isn’t a great overnight sleeper. I wonder if that’s what’s behind the unwillingness to change anything in his room and therefore routine.
He’s probably fed up of being in a cot! Mine just wouldn’t sleep in his cot at all after 18 months so we’d co sleep, which was rubbish at the best of times but then I got preggers again it became impossible. So we got him a double bed and hey presto - much better! Not perfect but significantly better!

Reactions: 1
You know what guys....none of you can be as sad as me right now....I just walked up my stairs, thought that's odd...went down and walked up them again only to realise that when I decorated my stairs I've inadvertently bleeping HINCHED them🤦‍♀️ this was months ago before I even knew who she was though FML
I feel your pain 😂 we decorated our bath with a grey theme 4 years ago and now people assume its because of her

The book is in the Spring sale 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sell, sell, sell. I hope her followers can see the irony of showing off her expensive nursery. Now go buy MY bargain half price, clearance barskitttt book. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread name suggestion...

Grinch book is on sale and the nurserys just beige
Insta post's getting worse, not one newly made.
Invisible bump and expensive chairs,
Read the room zoph, Nobody cares.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.