Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
The claw😂😂 yes he does get to run around a lot more at home. I was a nervous wreck when he got mobile though because we have hard flooring and any time he fell it wasn’t on the foam play mat🤦🏻‍♀️

‘But falling on the playmat is no fun’ is what babies seem to think because my niece and nephew were the same 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

LDNtea

VIP Member
I feel like we've just been told off by the Headteacher 🤣 🙊
I don’t I just feel like I’ve seen a stupid post from an absolute MFin DICKHEAD

No it was a few weeks ago, but she just happened to stumble across it??? Maybe she's bringing out a burn book and screen shotting our messages and it will come free with a vodoo doll.
She is taking it out on us, because she is having a paddy over Stacey's new cottage, wedding and tv show. Like when I tell my 3 year old she can't have any more birthday cake, because she's had some already, but her sister can because she hasn't had any, she's not happy about it, so trashes the house and whacks her sister!
Most people aren't bothered about her having a baby, she's done it once, the lead up, the secrecy, the ott reveals, banging on about the nursery and her expensive purchases, have all been long drawn out because she has no other content. When she has the baby she will have alot of engagement for a few weeks until they get bored of it.
Sorry soph but most people are living in the real world with real life problems and dont give a toss what colour you paint your nursery!
LMFAO at that burn book comment. free voodoo doll am done

Cady1954

VIP Member
Let’s not forget her laughing at Jamie telling Ronnie to “go for the other jug” when he touched the statue at the garden centre. Women everywhere were vocalising how they are tired of being assaulted and intimidated everyday, and she would rather go for the laugh than reprimand Jamie for his inappropriate comments. How about supporting all women and not just those who you think can raise your profile Sopha?
Oh my Lord really! I have deleted Instagram so keep up on here. Thats atrocious. I hope someone reported it

• Heart

LDNtea

VIP Member
Whilst Sophie is screaming trolls: she forgets.

Those of us here were once followers, we had feelings something wasn't quite right about her but couldn't put our fingers on what that feeling was so we continued to follow, finding tattle has opened our eyes on her fraudulent and toxic brand. We could all see it but we didn't know what to do about it. Once we realised there were like minded people that could also see through her lies and games the mist cleared and here we all are airing our views for a better world against vile toxic influencers getting rich exploiting people.

Be kind be honest be humble and this platform wouldn't exist.

(FOR ME THE VEIL WAS LIFTED THANKS TO THE MOTHER OF DAUGHTER'S STORM BRINGING ME TO TATTLE ❤ AND YOU WERE SAYING WHAT MY MIND WAS ALREADY SUBCONSCIOUSLY QUESTIONING ❤)
What is this mother of daughters drama?

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
I know we are all here for SS one-upping grinch AGAIN but can I just say that video of ronnie as a newborn is a really bad message. He isnt on his back, he's in a sleepy head with loose bedding/blankets whatever it is. That's 3 broken safe sleep guidelines right there. With a platform as big as hers she ought to be more careful
Plus it’s baby safer sleep week

Cady1954

VIP Member
I’m strangely pleased for SS, looks a nice house.

I’m sure the Hinches could afford to move. But I’m not sure it’s as easy as all that. She’s made a lot of money but she also spends a lot of money. She seems to have no self control with money whatsoever. SS and Joe have some financial security with tv jobs. Hinch doesn’t, it could all end tomorrow and a dull cleaning account with virtually no cleaning has a definite shelf life.

We’re lucky enough to have a big house and garden. It was our dream home but it also costs a lot of money in maintenance and upkeep. My husband and I could do jobs all weekend and still never get through them all. We both admit that we’d like to downsize at some point and have something easier. So while I think they’d like to move, I’m not sure it’s that easy to get a mortgage on Insta earnings. I doubt they’d want to sink all their savings into a big house and risk having to move if their work dried up, or not being able to afford to renovate it. Although they must hate being so overlooked by their neighbours given all the nonsense and pre-records they get up to.
They need to start a paypal account like another instahun on here.....

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
Oooh someones rattled hinches cage this morning, can't be us as she doesn't read here! Shes so taking out on the trolls! Stacey has a tv show, wedding and new house, hinch has the sane dull content everyday. Time to log off hun! Probably the best thing you could do for your beautiful family!!
Perfectly said although you forgot that she DOES have a podcast! That must be worth something even if it’s shared with her twat of a husband.

mgh727

VIP Member
Hasn’t read here since 2019, randomly stumbles across tattle posts on her day off....course Soph 🤣

IamIncog

I would guess you give him freedom (so to speak) in the house though. Rondon doesn’t get anything, he always either got the claw or Jamie watching him, FredaYahoo or he’s knocked out on Piriton
The claw😂😂 yes he does get to run around a lot more at home. I was a nervous wreck when he got mobile though because we have hard flooring and any time he fell it wasn’t on the foam play mat🤦🏻‍♀️

Louk

VIP Member
More tat in HER favourite part of the garden. You couldn’t plant a seed in there never mind vegetables. LESS IS MORE you greedy grabby mare. It’s Ron’s garden let him enjoy it
I agree, this is for her only (maybe the gram). She could have left it bare - maybe with a cover to stop dog/cat shit. Then he could have had his mud kitchen next to it and gone nuts. My kid had his own garden, it was full of coloured stones, tubs of water and a few windmills