Mrs Hinch #353 Claiming anxiety as deflection, but is Ma cleaning in the reflection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think this is her ploy? To piss the hinchers off so much her numbers drop so dramatically that she loses contracts with the big brands(her main source of income). Then she can quite happily buy the bigger house in the country she obviously wants so much (and who can blame her with the amount of money she has)? I mean imagine if Joe Bloggs was sitting in a (very comfortable) new build and won a few million on the lottery they would be off like a shot to their dream home.
Ive said for a while she is orchestrating her own downfall. Unfortunately her husband keeps buying bots so its taking longer than she would like.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i

It doesn’t have to be essential though.. I’ve had flooring done
I agree, we’ve just had our bathroom done. My husband is a tradesman and thank god he’s been able to work the whole way through it as I work part time and he is our families main source of income.

Reactions: 9
those park montages were so painful to watch! Why can’t they just let the child run, play and explore for himself 😡
I thought the same- her stooping over him (while being very uncomfortable in late pregnancy) 😏
And why is Jamie watching from so far away? It’s so staged and ODD!
I think these are from the back catalogue of montages!

Reactions: 19
I agree, we’ve just had our bathroom done. My husband is a tradesman and thank god he’s been able to work the whole way through it as I work part time and he is our families main source of income.
yup. Guidelines are that any worker whose industry is still operating but who cannot work from home, are allowed to work as normal.

Essential/non-essential industry was more of a Lockdown 1.0 thing. Much less stringent rules since 2.0 and basically nothing different in 3.0, lol.

Reactions: 5
I must admit I’m farrrrr from a hunch fan but I don’t think she’s had the baby,
This is me this week 38&half week pregnant with my second

This is also me the same minute 38 and half weeks pregnant, angles and clothing can definitely make your bump ‘disappear’
Yes I agree I have pictures exactly the same from when I was pregnant with my daughter! You wouldn’t think from this first photo photo I was about to pop. I don’t buy into that she’s had the baby, some people just have small bumps, I did x

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Are there any classes near you....obviously when restrictions are lifted. For me, it was zumba classes that has introduced me to many of my friends that I have now. You should try it, and its fun.
I was thinking the same, classes or a running club or book group or something.

Reactions: 1
Omg i am howling at some of the posts today!!! Absolutly hillarious!!! I am gutted i have to now go do some... REAL houswork, on my day off from my REAL job, so i can spend a nice weekend with my REAL HUMAN family. Oh how much better life is in the REAL world. My satisfaction from all these things will be REAL so i wont have any thumping in my chest and back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The child is nothing but a performing monkey. Disgusting pair. She has been caught out YET AGAIN. This is what happens for every fake performance, the kid is restrained until his father allows him to run. You utter vile excuse for parents. There's no words to describe how despicable you both are.

View attachment 489297
Is this what constitutes Jamie’s ‘job’ these days? He’s gone from successful salesman with his own career, to child and dog morning montage wrangler for his unhinged wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh it’s Grey 2 Mini Chest Drawers from Tesco, was on Stephs Packed Lunch. In the bottom drawer were two packets of crisps! So wtf can you actually put in it?

Reactions: 1
We got our house boiler replaced and a new towel rail put in the bathroom and one of our plumbers was saying he had been out of work during the first lockdown last year cause his wife was a keyworker as she was working in a supermarket (I don't know if essential retailers are called key workers) so he had to do all the childcare and couldn't take plumbing calls. Now we're doing the bathroom but it's a DIY job.

Reactions: 2
Is this what constitutes Jamie’s ‘job’ these days? He’s gone from successful salesman with his own career, to child and dog morning montage wrangler for his unhinged wife!
Oh, and lame podcast sidekick of course! I forgot about that aspect of his role. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep. I’ve been wary of committing to “she’s had the baby” for fear of you lot making me feel like an utter loon (😚😚😚) but I’m committed. She’s had that baby. A long time ago.
Yep! That last story was probably them picking up the baby from Ma.

i don’t get why it’s so unbelievable. She made a big fuss about using decoys with Ron’s birth and she is always showing us about a month behind real time
I really believe she would do this! And it’s not a bad idea if she uses the time to bond properly this time

Reactions: 8
Strange that she conveniently used Ronnie to cover her bump whilst he walked on the see-saw. Was that for our benefit Soph? 🤣
It’s all so staged and pathetic
Don’t give a tit whether or not the basic kid number 2 has been expelled out into its banal new home or not and tbh I don’t believe they would go to the extent of faking a delivery date. They’re not famous.
but honestly, their entire life is really sad, absolutely micromanaged and constantly overthinking to avoid scrutiny. I’ve said it before but whenever I look at her stories I just pity them all, no money in the world could make me live such a pointless life

Reactions: 24
she's a first class hole the clothes in there are baby boutique the entire contents of that wardrobe is over £1000 the custom wardrobe will be the same so far she has spent about 5,000 in the nursery alone, hasn't even gotten a pram yet not to mention the useless tat she's buying, the cot, the drawers, the lightshade and astro turf she's a money wasting twit nearing 15k in less than 2 months spent when some people work part time for a year to support their family on less than that she really is just a absolute mutant and thinks one rush to a food bank with cuppa soups and jus roll can justify it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.