Mrs Hinch #353 Claiming anxiety as deflection, but is Ma cleaning in the reflection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Cleanfreak with 87 likes 🥳

Had to shorten to fit the original: “Claiming anxiety to create a deflection, but is it Ma cleaning in the reflection?”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What happend with ma in the reflection? Haven't been on much as suffering with chest infection/covid like symptoms (negative test) and all 3 of my kids and husband are poorly!

What happend with ma in the reflection? Haven't been on much as suffering with chest infection/covid like symptoms (negative test) and all 3 of my kids and husband are poorly

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has poor Polly been demoted to the lock up... or already out ready for cleaner Thursdays....
(don’t even get me started on the fish)

Reactions: 15
Alright time to make my first post because I need to get this off my chest...

That "Mrs. Hinch Song" is HORRIBLE! "Blehbleh, are you blehbleh, are you bleeeEEHHHH" God just because someone wrote a song about you doesn't mean you need to post it all the time! It is objectively a terrible, terrible song! The poor singer probably thought she finally got her name on the map writing this song but...maybe she should just keep to local bars :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Bought a collapsable bowl and doesn’t know why she bought if she’s honest (which she’s not). She bought it to hide the scratches in her sink if she’s honest

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I couldn't pause her stories with her evening cleaning quick enough as she was doing her stabby pointing but looked like her nails are BACK ON guyzzzzz. Can't keep up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Bought a collapsable bowl and doesn’t know why she bought if she’s honest (which she’s not). She bought it to hide the scratches in her sink if she’s honest

It's not even a bowl it's a collapsible drainer 🤭🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello I'm fank yoo. Just to those on the last thread - I blocked the name of the "small business" out as per tattle rules. If you want to know who it is, DM me with an offer of a bottle of gin, 48 hours childcare and a waffle maker 😉

Joking aside I will continue to monitor the post and let you know of any influencer name drops, as is my solemn Tattle responsibility 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry if it's been asked but I'm so behind!! But... Didn't she say she kept her old sink and put it in her new kitchen because she couldn't bear to part with it???

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Buying things just for the sake of buying them, without even knowing what they are. 🙄 Sums up the materialistic lifestyle she purveys on a postcard!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What is with her hand gestures at the moment they’re all over the place super annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Tattle. My love for it has only grown in the last few weeks with the discovery of her reversed video, the dull arse random content she now ‘creates’ and seeing how vile her Hinchers were on the Heart insta page (‘babe’ - the account who claims far more people support her than tattle yet has just over 100 followers and gets on average 6 likes per post) 😆

I digress......I found MH last March, genuinely felt she was helping me. Had had multiple failed rounds of IVF, work was hideous and Covid was just kicking off. Felt at that stage that her account helped to ground me but it soon wore off, almost as quickly as her interest in cleaning appears to have done. Even messaged her (like a dufus) to explain my woes and thank her for helping 🙈 Shock horror the lady who states she ‘sees all messages’ neither saw nor responded. Altho I see from here that she takes the time to see and respond to ‘trolls’ (aka normal people who don’t suck up to her) and their ‘beautiful families’. Priorities twisted there much?

Also, she does not have anxiety. She gets nervous sure. Which is perfectly normal. There is such a thing as good anxiety, it means you care. But her bleeting on about it when she doesn’t seriously suffer from it is both convincing people (me included initially) that I had a problem that needed to be fixed AND is undermining it as a serious condition that for some people seriously impacts their lives. And no, a cold bath or cleaning/hoarding will not fix that.

Sorry this has turned in to a long rambling post with no real intention other than I needed to get it off my chest 😆She’s a tool. A manipulative one at that. But a tool nonetheless. Keep up the good work tattlers and thank you for opening my eyes x

• Heart
Reactions: 144
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.