Mrs Hinch #353 Claiming anxiety as deflection, but is Ma cleaning in the reflection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what, it’s all a laugh to call her out on being a head but the fact she’s making jokes and posting stories about a bloody bowl whilst this Caroline flack documentary is on it’s just absolutely sickening. “I’ve got issues” duck off hinch. Absolutely disgusting, self centred bastard. So she can use Caroline’s name in her books but not acknowledge this documentary or maintain a respectful silence? Horrible vile nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 64
Sophie, pop c4 on the telly - that's trolling. That poor gorgeous woman got trolled. Trolled BAD. You my love, aren't being trolled so stop acting like the victim 24,7

My heart 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How on earth would dirty water go through the holes leaving clean water in the bowl? How has she made it to 31?!🤯🤯😂😂
There’s Little dirty water checkers at each hole .....they only let the dirty water through. Very clever stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋
I found this site/thread looking for something else but stuck around getting the goss.
Followed hinch for a while but felt like the whole feel of her stories had completely changed recently and felt a bit off. Put it down to being oversensitive from lockdown etc but these threads confirm it's not just me!
Everything turned into a big performance with the repetitive montages every morning, the thumbs up after EVERYTHING, magic clicking 🙄 and the constant cackling.
And I hate to judge someone else's parenting but sitting a child on the hob makes my heart feel funny, whether it's been switched on or not.
I'm over her 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Do you know what, it’s all a laugh to call her out on being a head but the fact she’s making jokes and posting stories about a bloody bowl whilst this Caroline flack documentary is on it’s just absolutely sickening. “I’ve got issues” duck off hinch. Absolutely disgusting, self centred bastard. So she can use Caroline’s name in her books but not acknowledge this documentary or maintain a respectful silence? Horrible vile nasty piece of work.
👆 This 👏

Reactions: 5
I digress......I found MH last March, genuinely felt she was helping me. Had had multiple failed rounds of IVF, work was hideous and Covid was just kicking off. Felt at that stage that her account helped to ground me but it soon wore off, almost as quickly as her interest in cleaning appears to have done. Even messaged her (like a dufus) to explain my woes and thank her for helping 🙈
Sending you lots of love and strength @EJ625 Multiple IVF is really tough. I’ve had success and multiple failures so always here if you need someone to talk to. Hugs!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tribute about Caroline Flack on Channel 4 now... Surprised Hinch hasn't mentioned anything about it and made it all about her...
The influencers are waiting to see if her family call them all out on constantly using her name for their own benefit before promoting the show! Hense why none have mentioned it thus far.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Who else thinks she done a smiley face with the tomato puree as a dig to tattlers about her wafflemaker🤣🤣🤣 she doesnt read here tho. ATV

Reactions: 12
Riveting content with them collapsible buckets
🥱💤😴
Why does this women get payed so much money ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sending you lots of love and strength @EJ625 Multiple IVF is really tough. I’ve had success and multiple failures so always here if you need someone to talk to. Hugs!
Thank you 😊 Desperate to try again but Covid is currently delaying everything. Hopefully it’ll all get going again soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.