Mrs Hinch #347 As usual Hinch..zero humility, On the beg for a free utility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is “ebayer”? I don’t understand that word
Used correctly, the term Ebayer refers to someone who buys and/or sells things on Ebay. Used by Sophie Hinchliffe, it refers to all of the countless things she buys from Ebay. In the early days she would upload stories ( there may still be some in her highlights) and say "I've just had anuvver ebayer come fru"
She thinks she invented the word when in fact it's a word she uses incorrectly. Hope that helps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to sell the cheap stuff straight off the back of the expensive purchases she’s been showing this last while.
The sheep will feel rubbish they can’t afford the same things, so to keep them hooked she has to provide the affordable options now.
Kind of like when the MLM huns want you to piss away £150 on skincare/aloe/juice but also sell the £5 toothpaste.

Reactions: 11
9ECF8695-CC76-454E-823E-FF3B155BD10F.png

That cheap and nasty utensil hanger is all well and good until one day it unsticks and some poor bugger opening the cupboard has their eye taken out by a falling zester 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t know if this has been said I don’t normally come in here but I’m sick to bleeping death of seeing her ugly duck of a thumb there I said it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fuckin dad dad 😫 makes my skin crawl when she refers to it as that

Reactions: 9
Practical gardeners?! They spent god knows how much on someone else to build some wooden sleepers, someone else to fill said sleepers with plants, bragged about a vegetable patch that is yet to produce a single crop, hung up fake flowers everywhere and now got fake grass put in...

what actual gardening have they done other than dig a hole to no doubt bury the fish?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So much tat and clutter in that house! She'll be on an episode of hoarders in years to come!
Oh and there she goes again with her fake things Ron has said, "Ron loves crocs" does he though? He looks as arsed about them as he does most things. Jesus Hinch give him some bloody toys, people who don't have two brown pennies to rub together give more to their children than she does. And that's giving affection as well as toys, it looks like Ronnie gets a huge toy, it gets played with once and then never to be seen again.

Edited to add why does she sound so bleeping patronising and condescending when she talks to him, it's actually horrible listening to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Practical gardeners?! They spent god knows how much on someone else to build some wooden sleepers, someone else to fill said sleepers with plants, bragged about a vegetable patch that is yet to produce a single crop, hung up fake flowers everywhere and now got fake grass put in...

what actual gardening have they done other than dig a hole to no doubt bury the fish?!
Don’t forget the cake tin paving slab disaster!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fuckin dad dad 😫 makes my skin crawl when she refers to it as that
I’m hoping the nursery staff will reinforce nicely, not trolling you Hinch, that she needs to speak properly now if she wants him to learn to speak🙄🙄🙄

Whatever happened to ronnieredgloves mud kitchen? Is it still there?
We saw it being cleaned last week but nothing since🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Practical gardener because you wear crocs? With fake grass, fake flowers and getting actual gardeners to put in borders, paint your fence and pergola and your shop bought tomatoes.
That’s exactly what I was thinking 🤣 lowest maintenance garden possible but they still have all the gear & no idea 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was going to ask why Ronnie is usually silent and not saying any words etc. But then it makes sense when Hinch laughs in his face at everything he does. I wonder if he talks more when he's not around Hinch?

Reactions: 8
Used correctly, the term Ebayer refers to someone who buys and/or sells things on Ebay. Used by Sophie Hinchliffe, it refers to all of the countless things she buys from Ebay. In the early days she would upload stories ( there may still be some in her highlights) and say "I've just had anuvver ebayer come fru"
She thinks she invented the word when in fact it's a word she uses incorrectly. Hope that helps 😂
That’s what I thought! That’s why I was so confused by her use. That does help, thanks. ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.