Mrs Hinch #347 As usual Hinch..zero humility, On the beg for a free utility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen this post, i just picked up the magazine and here is all her stuff in it.
View attachment 472850
Surely the loungewear ship has sailed and she’s about 10 months out of sync. I love lounging about and wearing my PJs as much as the next person but surely everyone is looking forward to going out soon and buying nice clothes? I wouldn’t be seen dead in any of those bits 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope I’m not stepping out of line here... but after that video of Ronnie with the crocs, I am starting to think he may be deaf / hard of hearing. My sister is profoundly deaf and he reminds me so much of her when she was younger. She couldn’t talk at all so she would squeal a lot, exactly the same as Ronnie did in the videos yesterday evening in the garden. She was very unresponsive and dismissive, such a closed book, lot like Ronnie because she couldn’t hear a thing. She was diagnosed around the same age as Ronnie I believe. He just looked so confused in that video while he was looking up at her, while she was taking 😞
H
The expression on his face made me feel really sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought she had cheap black fake crocs the other week. Now she has branded ones? I can't keep up. All I know is the latest story of Ronnie made me feel extremely sad. He went to put them in the basket and as soon as she started speaking it was like he jumped into action. Heartbreaking. I try to hold back commenting on him but this isn't normal.
Yes she said tenner off EBay🙄🙄

I hope I’m not stepping out of line here... but after that video of Ronnie with the crocs, I am starting to think he may be deaf / hard of hearing. My sister is profoundly deaf and he reminds me so much of her when she was younger. She couldn’t talk at all so she would squeal a lot, exactly the same as Ronnie did in the videos yesterday evening in the garden. She was very unresponsive and dismissive, such a closed book, lot like Ronnie because she couldn’t hear a thing. She was diagnosed around the same age as Ronnie I believe. He just looked so confused in that video while he was looking up at her, while she was taking 😞
I’ve read here the same and thought the same.

Reactions: 3
What a pointless purchase that caddy is.... that’s used in a restaurant for your condiments and cutlery.
It’s so small! She’s put all the small toiletries in there not really what you’d use a lot of and need a ‘tidy’ for, what a load of nonsense!

Reactions: 2
"Ron loves Crocs". Where's his bleeping toys? Outside and playing with their whiffy footwear? Ok den.

Reactions: 13
I thought she had cheap black fake crocs the other week. Now she has branded ones? I can't keep up. All I know is the latest story of Ronnie made me feel extremely sad. He went to put them in the basket and as soon as she started speaking it was like he jumped into action. Heartbreaking. I try to hold back commenting on him but this isn't normal.
⬆ Exactly this 😔
That story made me feel so sad, he looked like he was going to put them in the basket perhaps but she took over again and he just looked confused and, I don’t know, flattened by it, like he didn’t know what to do next.

Im sure he has (at least I hope he has) more fun and laughter in his life than is shown by her.
Maybe he has more fun at Nanna Yahoo’s.
I hope so 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What the hell does she keep laughing at? Why is everything so funny? Another ebayer Heheheheheheh! Crocs! Hehehehehe! Good morning guyshh hehehehehe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry if I'm going off topic here but I am about to EXPLODE if I see that straight finger pointing one more time!!!! I want to snap it off it's so annoying the way she does that! The way she places everything is so unnatural, get your finger to duck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like he’s pre-programmed to go towards her when the camera is on. A year of restraining him in the kitchen has paid off. Horror of a woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I thought she bought NEW grey caddys a few weeks ago? And everyone said why doesn't she just reuse...and now she's gone a nicked some bamboo ones from the local wratherspoons? How many bleeping caddys does she need???!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s like he’s pre-programmed to go towards her when the camera is on. A year of restraining him in the kitchen has paid off. Horror of a woman.
Yes, it seems like he is conditioned to perform with certain cues, mainly the phone pointing at him coupled with her shrieking manical laughter He has had the back of her phone in his face every day since his birth. So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.