Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if someone asked who is mrs hinch on the wayfair insta and someone replied “she kills fish”. I’m deceased 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Either these are all tattlers or the army are finally waking up, on hinch fb group.
This is so good to see! You can literally see the penny dropping for some people here. Ex-hinchers you are welcome here once you see the light!!!

Reactions: 25
Does she really think companies sit and watch her stories in case she buys and they can raise the price ?? 🤣 her grandiose delusions just keep getting bigger. So glad people are starting to wake up to her foul behaviour. Author 🤣🤣🤣 the woman can't even spell for christs sake. I still like the phrase someone said on here regarding her bracelet from penguin that says no. 1 author is really no one author 🤣 and to think some of the deluded sheep had no clue she is paid for her ads, omg haha wtf are these people on? She lies daily, uses her innocent son just for content, throws the anxiety card around when she needs sympathy and deflection, worries and is ScArEd to pOsT on the gram...duck off love you just don't like people commenting on the truth..spoiling your fantasy life charade. Seeing this wayfair stuff 🤣🤣🤣 all these bleeping people crying over a bloody little set of drawers. Its so hilarious that they are upset about a situation which they themselves caused by buying and searching for it 🤣 you couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Would Ronnie not still be seeing a health visitor for development targets to be assessed? I'm sure my kids, a long time ago, still saw one at his age. Although this may not happen these days.

Reactions: 3
Re the Astro turf I have it in my garden and I will admit I Hoover it and mop it with a cleaning solution that smells of grass 🤣 I’ll get my coat ......
i also have artificial grass, I love it 🤣 it was to go over a patio as I only have a small yard for a garden, I have dogs too and a toddler and so easy to keep on top of, I jet wash mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would Ronnie not still be seeing a health visitor for development targets to be assessed? I'm sure my kids, a long time ago, still saw one at his age. Although this may not happen these days.
normally yes and often, especially when it’s your first however with covid and my second one it’s like trying to find rocking horse tit dealing with the hv at the minute. Obviously I realise that’s area dependant

Reactions: 1
The best part of all the sheep going over to wayfairs Instagram is that they will see all the comments about what she's really like. She has no control on there & can't delete like she does on her own page so there might be a few that have gone to see whats going on & learn something

Reactions: 14
She's up and reading tattle! Who asked About the fresh'n up Friday's whereabouts the other day? Poof! It's now got a mention.🙄

I can't even look at wayfairs comments. It's annoyed me so much. Her sheep are so nasty and entitled. But what originally got me, was she posted she purchased it, then two hours later comes the story whinging about them putting the price up and them not getting back to her...It's been 2 hours! What company gets back to you that fast? Assuming it was via email, because there's no way she can articulate words via phone call.
Usually the standard response time is 24-48hrs.? Is that right? - Pre covid.
Does she think shes that important, they get alerts when her emails come through?

She gave them no time at all to respond before attack.🙄

Also, money money money - ABBA, has just come on radio 2. fitting background music while catching up on the sopha threads.🤣
She thinks she gets some sort of pass. As if they’d respond to her that quick. How can someone think they’re that special 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats with putting a tray on the bed with something on? Its not like you see it and just take it off before bed,just clutter and pointless to me.sorry if anyone here does that
I first saw that in a new showhome, dressing the set, to create a sense of home. Then suddenly Insta took it to the next level. As you’ve said it’s hardly practical🙄

Reactions: 8
Up since 5am or scheduled post. And why not show a picture of Ronnie at 5am playing with his toys. Oh yeah. Cos it didn’t happen.
Urhhh fresh and up Friday 🤢🤢. I’ll be on garden watch 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I noticed in the nursery she showed ceiling coving, is that a thing now? I’ve only seen it in old houses or back in the 80s with artex ceilings. Just wondered if it was trend that’s come back or Hinch has as much interior style as Steptoe🙄

Reactions: 6
Price rises in Wayfair will be from an algorithm which says the more they are selling, the higher the price goes. And then when less people are buying the price goes down. It’s done all the time in all sorts of sites like Amazon and many airlines etc.

Does she seriously think there’s some employee at Wayfair going “oh look Mrs Hinch (who the fk is that?) has bought this cupboard and we’d better knock the price up quick to fleece her sheep“ (accidental pun but I laughed myself 🙈)

Thick table ➡
Thick fable 😂😂😂😂

Asda do it when I do click and collect they change the prices of Oreos daily 😭😭😂 sometimes they are 50p sometimes they are 99p. I might out them on my stories guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she comes back tomorrow with an apology to wayfair tbh. She won't. But she should. I'm so disgusted, I mean I'm always disgusted in her but this has just done it for me. She's a evil spoilt girl. I'd say woman but she acts like a child.
She'll never mention it again like all the times she's got her sheep doing stuff and then she stops because it's dangerous (flowers on hob, spraying fabric conditioner etc) and that poor lady who she sent her sheep to tear into. I'd have a lot more respect for her if she came on and said "I used to spray my sofa with fabric conditioner, but I've been made aware it's dangerous now so stopped doing it".

Instead she lights the match with these situations and then fucks off never to mention it again 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The best part of all the sheep going over to wayfairs Instagram is that they will see all the comments about what she's really like. She has no control on there & can't delete like she does on her own page so there might be a few that have gone to see whats going on & learn something
She’s so dumb for that😂she’ll want the negative comments deleted. She can’t sleep cos she’s shitting our about the can of worms she’s just opened.. you’re in no control hun. She’s been checking comments all morning on wayfair and bet you now she’s thinking shittttt! Won’t be surprised if she messages them explaining she didn’t know how the algorithm works and apologies how she didn’t realise the impact her mentioning them would have on her sheep and in return she can advertise something for them bla bla bla.. Then poooof comments deleted or turned off under that post. You know she has her way of manipulating people business. Her management should have a word with her today. It’s unacceptable. Also she needs more of that ‘media training’ she was taking in the start. Learn from SS. She needs more media training Sophie does.

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen ss insta and she made a point of mentioning how good her dog is with her child as her child try’s to make a hat out of rope on the dogs head.. Felt like a very subtle hint to grinch ;):p
I reckon ss has a nosey on this thread and then does the complete opposite to hinch so she comes up smelling of roses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Should have one at one years and then at 2. If it's not possible to do it face to face they can do it over the phone so no excuses.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.