Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raynorxo

Just a few things (which I see others have mentioned lol. Bit late I am). It’s D-Day the 75th anniversary. And not a peep. My partner is a veteran and this means a lot to me. Even a pic or thank you from her. But nope nothing. Just highlighter pens
I believe the sharing of the squares is a distraction. They do this a lot in media and government etc. She’s all over the news for ad violations. So quick quick what shall we do. Pretend she’s going into premature labour so everyone who was maybe wobbling think ‘aww bless her. All this bad press is hurting her baby’. Bloody vile and shows just how calculating she is
Thirdly these army idiots. It’s nae that she’s nae hurting anyone. She’s. Breaking. The. Law!!! These rules are there for a reason. She’s a twatbadger. And her army get right up my hoop
Thank your partner from us for his service. It’s such an important day to remember those who fought for us ❤ This needs to remembered

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ClaireBear117

“We do not know or seek what our fate will be. We ask only this, that if die we must, that we die as men would die, without complaining, without pleading and safe in the feeling that we have done our best for what we believed was right." — Lt. Col. Robert L. Wolverton, June 6th 1944, shortly before his death in Normandy aged 29.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
She is not to be trusted.
No, she's not. She'll say anything if the price is right, she has no shame in her game.

A part of me wants to fork out to her just to pretend I'm from a company like Canesten, just to get her to hold up a tube and say how much it's helped with her itchy vadge. I reckon she'd do it, too. Or Anusol. Not that those issues are funny, but it would amuse the 12 year old in me to see how low she's willing to go.

"Guys I'm not being funny, but i've had this persistant itch, and well, this has really helped. Plus I mixed it with some Zoflo and it's smelling fabulous!" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Notapuppet

I would be seriously worried right now if I was a company attached to her. The amount of advertising like those unstoppables in organza bags would scare me as to how wrong it is. Things for children that don’t have the CE sticker ie been put through the proper tests, someone could get in serious trouble or worse be injured as a result of it not being fit for purpose. Who is letting this happen? Who is monitoring it all? I just cannot get my head round it! She can’t play the innocent if she is going to advertise these products for other people. You can’t have it both ways. You either be a cleaner and don’t except the gifts the money etc or you do and do it properly!!!! Make sure things that are being advertised for children have all the correct labels and have been tested. I would be petrified of doing this!! She can’t say she’s new at this it’s just common sense. Be thorough at what you are doing!!

• Heart

Minestronesoup

I am actually peeing myself laughing here. Those wheels look like something you’d make at primary school with cereal boxes and those push pin things that open up at the back 😂😂😂😂😂😂 f**k me they are naaaaaaasty!
I can almost see the blue tack holding them together 🤣
Wonder if she will make a dried pasta drawing to stick over each mahoosive wheel?

This is all I could think of when I caught a glimpse of the Moses basket

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Remember the white mobile she was gifted? I messaged the company asking if they had the CE safety label.The reply was ‘No,The are not designed for children to play with’ yet on the IG there were many nurseries with the hanging tiny beads and crystals hanging precariously close within babies reach. She was also gifted one of those nasty dummy clips from a woman who makes them at home,again I messaged her asking if she had put them through the legal tests to gain the CE safety logo the reply was ‘No,I don’t need to I make them to order’ 😂 she could actually get into trouble posting these items due to them being so hazardous!
Report them both to trading standards. Theyre advertising and selling publically with no warnings or disclaimers.

Reactions: 29

WelshLady

Hi!

I’ve been reading these threads for weeks! Admittedly last few days I am struggling to keep up! 😂 But finally plucked up the courage to post after a mini spam account reporting spree!

Cannot bear the manipulative and sly sales tactics this woman uses. I’m almost embarrassed for her that she felt she’s had to stoop to this level in her desperate bid for money and to be recognised. Preying on the vulnerable to make a quick buck is abhorrent. Well, you’re definitely recognised now! As a poor liar and crooked sales woman in the (surprisingly tame) newspaper reports from the past few days! This is the beginning of the end. She’s well and truly outed the instagram influencers to a lot of people through her sheer greed and refusal to follow advertising law/guidelines.

I know it’s been said a few times, but I thought I’d just push the point again. I’ve just been through Hinch’s followers and it took me about ten mins max of scrolling and I’d reported about 50 spam accounts. (Easy to find. Click on dodgy looking usernames? No posts/photos/followers? Click report -> it’s spam. And that’s all you need to do!).

I just thought that it’s worth bringing up with all the new/ongoing tattlers! I may even bring it up again later on like a broken record as I’m aware these threads are moving at record speed now progress is fast with bringing her rule breaking practice to justice! I can see on the home page of this thread that thousands read these threads (like me until today!) even if only a fraction actually comment regularly. But if everyone reading this does even just that, a few mins of spam account clearing, then we might finally make a dent with very little individual effort. If we do that it’s going to be an expensive bill/difficult for Hinch to keep buying more spambot accounts to fill in the ones tattle are rightfully reporting under Instagram rules. She might have to stop blocking as many people too to keep up appearances on follower numbers 😂.

Also; I noticed a lot of home accounts. It’s worth noting that a lot of the accounts are of people who probably follow Hinch on their personal AND their home/cleaning accounts. (Plus snooping tattlers 😂 but please just snoop rather than give her the satisfaction of a follow! Her page isn’t public so you can!). So she may have two followers, but if they’re from the same person even if she’s gets engagement off both accounts it’s only one potential sale. Something to consider/make her strangely high numbers make a bit more sense. (Although I’m still sure she’s buying/gaining lots through other means hence how easy it is to find dozens and dozens of spam accounts on a quick scroll of her followers!)

So go! Go! Go! Report away and hopefully we will make a huge difference in seeing follower numbers that more accurately represent the engagements on her posts (only 41,000 likes on her latest grid post but 2.5 millions followers? Really, Sophie? We know you’re bad at lying but c’mon).

Keep going Tattlers! Justice is finally coming. Those who are vulnerable totally deserved this corrupt saleswoman to be held accountable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Minestronesoup

I’ve lost so many followers this morning for putting a D-Day post on my grid. I pointed out how important it is to teach our children to remember those fallen so we could live the lives we live today. And that these so called influencers should hang their heads in shame for not acknowledging how important today is. That they have more interest in what they can get free or make money on.
I’m a daughter and granddaughter of veterans my son is a serving member of the armed forces. I won’t be beaten down by selfish idiots for saying how proud I am as a daughter and a mother.
Not going to get into a whole debate on it, but I was a soldiers wife for quite some years and during my time living that life behind the wire I ended up having a bit of a breakdown, mostly caused by my ex and his PTSD from Iraq which he had for over 7 years before I had to call it a day and end the marriage.

So for all those seeing neonatal bonding squares and getting triggered, I get triggered every time I see anyone in dpm (combats) as it reminds me of a very horrid period of my life.

So D Day veterans? I have so much admiration for, in fact I do have for anyone who has served all the way up to Iraq and Afghanistan, and from then on I see it all from a totally different perspective from your average civvie who wants to hug them and thank them etc. I just see pain, pointless wars, needless deaths of men and women who are/were just pawns in someone's else's political game. I see marriages ending, children getting caught in the crossfire... The list goes on.

So although I respect your views, I can also understand why some people would switch off.

Hugs xxx 🥰🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Empen

VIP Member
Well, you really don't like honesty/transparency for your business do you? Hun!
HOLD THE PHONE (literally in her case)

What happened to Cif steel cleaner and the Paul the Pine for your sink to make it all sparkly?

MAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if i was her Hinchers I had a narnia full of her products she has been plugging all this time and then suddenly its good old soap and water- I would absolutely hit the fucking roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Amez-louise56

So I’ve just looked at her story’s
I’ve said this before
Why does she have the right to be excited that it’s Friday tomorrow ?!!!’
Has it been a long hard week deleting people’s comment you bloody salad !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Just out of interest, at what point of pregnancy are people no longer allowed to hold you accountable for your actions? I'm only 10 weeks, already looking forward to all the illegal stuff I'm going to be able to do, but people will have to 'leave me alone'. 🤔
I’m the same, 7/8 weeks over here. When can I start going shoplifting?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26