Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
And I’m sure someone on here mentioned one of those fussy Moses baskets???
It looks like one of those Big Fat Gypsy wedding style boses baskets. I doubt it was gifted from the posh children’s boutique in Loughton ,you know Soph that thing you can do helping local independent businesses! It will no doubt be a swipe up! And come from China. I follow a load of American hip hop artists,there is a promoter but cannot find him, he had a huge tattoo on his chest saying ‘SWIPE UP’ as he was always saying it but in an entertaining sarcastic way!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

raynorxo

My daughter was a chubby 10lber and literally after two weeks I couldn’t put her in the Moses basket any longer because she was putting weight on like a beast and was kicking about and rocking the thing. It just wasn’t safe. So I personally think items like that and baby baths etc should be shared with family , friends,get them recycled or donate. You can always purchase new matteresses but they hardly get dirty or ruined, and you would be helping the environment and perhaps Mummies who can’t afford all the spangly dangly things you think your baby needs. I know not everyone has baby Godzilla’s and might get a bit more crib for your money but some of the stuff they really don’t need or it does t need to be brand new. Sorry I will
Join mumsnet immediately and talk about dd darling daughter, ff fat fecker there 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart

Margaret peel

Hey you lot guess what ... MessiahKaeto ( hope I have spelled that right ) has messaged me he is doing a poll on people’s view on Influencers he is disgusted at the reaction I received from those I have tried to contact he is going to post about influencers using their influence to help the growing need for food banks I am so pleased I just really hope he can get some of these people to do something worthwhile yay .. hope I am not disappointed fingers crossed 🤞 you should read the comments people have posted in his poll they are calling the Influencers out big time !!

• Heart

Aabbcc

I mentioned to a friend yesterday about how she was being investigated and her response was that as long as she told her how to keep her home smelling nice she didn’t care 🤦🏻‍♀️

Except is it just me? But there seems to be very little actual cleaning going on anymore. (Obviously because all her “tips” were dangerous 🙊)
She’s turned more into a home page than a cleaning page in my mind don’t you think?
Swipe up to buy this item of furniture/decor etc
She hasn’t even used/mentioned Minky in quite a while!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 35

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I would be seriously worried right now if I was a company attached to her. The amount of advertising like those unstoppables in organza bags would scare me as to how wrong it is. Things for children that don’t have the CE sticker ie been put through the proper tests, someone could get in serious trouble or worse be injured as a result of it not being fit for purpose. Who is letting this happen? Who is monitoring it all? I just cannot get my head round it! She can’t play the innocent if she is going to advertise these products for other people. You can’t have it both ways. You either be a cleaner and don’t except the gifts the money etc or you do and do it properly!!!! Make sure things that are being advertised for children have all the correct labels and have been tested. I would be petrified of doing this!! She can’t say she’s new at this it’s just common sense. Be thorough at what you are doing!!
She's on very shakey ground promoting anything baby orientated via swipe ups to Ebayer bargs, it's up to her what she buys herself, but pushing these products on her followers for personal profit, when she has no idea if any of it has been through toxicity testing, or any of the EU product safety standards.

Reactions: 35

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I showed the new #AD curtains to a friend, she said are they supposed to look like a pigeon crapped down them! 😂

Now I can't see anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Helloooo, so I have been a silent reader of Tattle for a while now and feel brave enough to speak up.

Like so many others, I was also a “hincher” (ewww vom at that word). I set up a cleaning Instagram, bought all of the rubbish she was advertising and basically got sucked in to the whole world that Sophie promoted. I suffer from depression and anxiety, and despite her speaking about her own experiences with mental health, the Mrs Hinch account actually made me worse. I wouldn’t switch off, the house had to be immaculate, my poor husband wasn’t allowed to breathe without me fussing that things weren’t clean. If I missed something from my “daily list” I would beat myself up about it and it even started to affect me sleep.

I got pregnant just before Christmas and that slowed me down. I have this whole little human who relied on me and he isn’t even here yet! As my pregnancy developed (along with Sophie’s) I suddenly found myself getting very angry. She continued to act like she wasn’t pregnant, exposing herself to chemicals and not looking after herself or the baby. I was not surprised when she went into hospital and I bet they gave her a bollocking for behaving so stupidly.

My next gripe was nearly everything that Sophie has for her baby has been gifted and probably won’t be used. Most members of her audience are women like myself who do not have the money to buy from companies like Tommie Tippie or Babeek. For someone who advertises herself as “just a common girl who likes to clean her home” Sophie does a very good job at rubbing our nose in her “success”. It’s fairly obvious that she doesn’t take criticism very well and sees it as “bullying” but surely someone in either her family or management is explaining to her why people respond negatively to certain things 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am still following her because I am nosey but I really hope someone gives Sophie a wake up call about her behaviour because it’s got to the point now where you can’t defend her. I worry for her baby and enough is enough now.

Sorry for the long post! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34

F the dust.

VIP Member
She calls it "minkeh" because shes a twat. She doesn't disclose ads, because she's a twat. She drip feeds her followers because...yes she's a twat. I can see a pattern forming! She has a condition called twatism. As of yet there's no known cure.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I’m rail roading this whole thread for two seconds- because it has been mentioned on here a few times individually- and it’s been mentioned that she hasn’t mentioned it. So I will.
It’s the 75th anniversary of D- Day today. So THANK YOU to everyone who gave their lives for us.
💂🏼‍♀️-( closest to a soldier I can get)
View attachment 22035
I've had a teary day today. My lovely grandad was there at Normandy. He was a medic and one of the lucky ones in the respect that he walked away.
He died over 20yrs ago, but I miss him every day. He was one of life's true gentlemen.
He, among with many others gave us what we have today, we will never know what they endured and we should be eternally grateful❤

• Heart
  • Sad

ClaireBear117

Report them both to trading standards. Theyre advertising and selling publically with no warnings or disclaimers.
I second this. I make and sell ribbon dummy clips, accessory clips (for clipping toys and hats for example to clothes, slings, pushchairs etc.) and teethers & teething jewellery. Every single one of my products is individually safety tested and fully compliant with all safety requirements. Every ribbon is measured to the millimetre, every string is tested to 15kg breaking strain, every necklace safety snap is tested and every product is labelled with safety advice and warnings. Companies like this give us all a bad name.

• Heart

Toppsie

I really hope that thing she intends on putting her child in has gone through the appropriate testing and is certified. BS standards and stuff. Especially with it being wax melt and zoflora central.

Reactions: 32

Bubblegum

Long time lurker and ex Hincher here 🙈 finally caught up on the 60 pages that appeared since I last checked. I know I shouldn’t be surprised but I actually can’t believe that instead of addressing all the news articles she’s just going on about highlighters. Acting all amazed as if she’s never used one before 🙄 and that post about the bonding squares was so insensitive. Just when you think she can’t get any worse she somehow manages to. Also that Moses basket is the most hideous and tacky thing I’ve ever seen 😂

Reactions: 31

Empen

VIP Member
Can I ask if I win anything if it is today? I predicted today about 4 weeks ago.

I’m open to prizes... a minkehhhh. A Dave. Not having to listen to Gretel any more.

Edit- if it isn’t today. Can we forget I mentioned it and move on. Ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 31