Mrs Hinch #335 Is it a girl or is it a boy, all we know is Hinch likes a ready saveloy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the live the other day and when SS asked her what she was doing this week I’m 100% sure she said she had a scan could that be today

Reactions: 11
I really hope she is enjoying a nice morning for her birthday, but I get the feeling no matter what she’s up to, she’ll be stressing about what to post on Instagram. Bit of a shame that all special occasions are treated as engagement opportunities.

Reactions: 42
Brief recap;

Stace & Sofa did a 'Palentine's' live which involved them ignoring the comments and displaying various gifts they'd sent one another, stacey stuffing herself with sweets, Sofa stumbling over her words when it came to anything to do with the baby, the live stream glitching all over the shop, discussing cocks and sex and Sofa doing naturally well at looking as gormless as Stace. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Brief recap;

Stace & Sofa did a 'Palentine's' live which involved them ignoring the comments and displaying various gifts they'd sent one another, stacey stuffing herself with sweets, Sofa stumbling over her words when it came to anything to do with the baby, the live stream glitching all over the shop, discussing cocks and sex and Sofa doing naturally well at looking as gormless as Stace. Hope that helps.
That screenshot is perfect🤣 I wonder if they’re the spare curtains or “proper” curtains🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Every week I think I’ll keep up with the Hinch threads, which I normally can do Monday to Friday but every weekend I get lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she need a gender reveal, just slap a £ sign on the bump and be done with it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Brief recap;

It’s odd that they never told their fans they were gonna do a live. How many people many people actually tuned into the live? In one screen shot o saw 100k but on this one it’s 40k. Did people leave the live?

Reactions: 22
MTV have a new show coming soon following pregnant celebs, they haven't said who's on it yet but apparently Kate Lawler is one of them. Is there any chance Sopha is on it and that's one of her secret projects and why she has been so cagey about anything pregnancy related as she's recording it all for tv. We know she only likes to be "open and honest" if she's getting paid for it

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Soph....we cant start our mornings until we see your pancakes made in a waffle maker

4f08a3c94c5589cb4442b5e87ff781b0.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Brief recap;

Ahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brief recap;

Probably said before but omg wow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is totally going to long this bullshit out today! The usual crap, keep the sheeples waiting, while their knickers get wetter with anticipation 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.