Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dogs bedroom FFS HOW IS SHE REAL

Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought he wanders around quite dopey. I mean I know he’s 6, but I’ve got golden retrievers who are dumb as a box of rocks; they’re 12 and 7 and they are way more energetic and friendly than Henry. I would not be in the least bit surprised if she has him on some kind of ‘supplement’ to keep him placid, because he never gets walked or played with it really given any meaningful interaction beyond ‘sit’. I order my dogs’ medication from an online supplier (because cheaper), and the shit you can get your hands on is honestly mind boggling.

Reactions: 8
She's still learning guyzzz
I can't believe anyone would put a newborn in that sweat pit

She’d still add 4 extra eggs to it
and a tub of cream

Reactions: 1
Well my thoughts from yesterday evening's videos....

Spare curtains? Spare...... curtains. So she can hang them up while the others dry and then what....hangs the originals up again?? Is she what worried about her privacy that she needs spare curtains for when the curtain A team are in the wash? Jesus, I've read it all now.

Birthday nerves in the middle of lockdown? Why would you have birthday nerves when by law you can't go out or have people round to celebrate?

Probably missed this last night but I'm guessing today is Gender Reveal Day™

Reactions: 15
Quiet so far... she’s probably having a strop in her big princess dress because jamie didn’t make enough effort

Reactions: 7
I’ve had dogs ever since I was a child and im now 39.
Not once have I ever fed a dog crisps. Ever. I’ve never known a dog even be interested in them? My dog used to walk past any the kids had dropped.
That dog will collapse and die of a heart attack

Reactions: 5
Maybe Jamie is letting her " sleep longer " today as she needs the deep rest . Maybe her birthday nerves have kept her awake all night planning how she's going to film so no one else is spotted inside the house

Reactions: 8
I'm being influenced by you she's already had the kid theorists here, but, wondering now if she's being sneaky, and nervous about her birthday, means she is actually nervous about her birth day

Reactions: 7
What does she mean by “birthday nerves” what’s there to be nervous about said it before and I’ll say it again, she didn’t seem nervous talking about ready to go willies live

Reactions: 4
I’ve said this loads but she’s got cot bumpers. That’s why you never see Ronnie at bedtime. She took them off the other week when she did a tour of Ronnie’s room but they’ve been spotted previously

Reactions: 4
She's currently setting up her own little burfffffday corner so it looks PERFFFFF for the gram x
No joke I’ve ordered my own birthday decorations for the weekend thought I may aswell decorate and try cheer us all up after a crap few weeks

am I as bad as her

Reactions: 3
I was looking for a birthday card on moonpig yesterday and there was one that said 'today is all about me, like every other f@#$&+g day, would suit her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.