Mrs Hinch #333 She doesn't have a clue. He's nearly 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wonderful sky broadband and tv package that you advertise doesn’t seem to be working very well there, does it grinch? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Size 5/6 feet my arse hahaha we’ve seen those trotters before! I’m 5”11 and am a size 8 feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I’ve never been veg picking” that’s because you never leave the house or take your kid to anything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just asked Jamie if it was glitching/freezing loads. Poor lad wants to watch the match and she’s got him watching her live downstairs instead. Ron looked thrilled.

is Soph trying to hide the vein on her forehead? She’s all botoxed out. She looks so much older than 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cant believe Sofffff isnt on the sofa. My Gd. She got up!! Ad babe ad babe ad babe chew chew chew ad babe babe babe chew.
Such fake fuckery. Barf.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is really not painting them in a flattering light. It seems very forced with the constant babe and SS having to prompt her.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Soph bought it up about the freezing so Stacey would turn the comments off... That way she wouldn't see any trolling messages...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.