Mrs Hinch #333 She doesn't have a clue. He's nearly 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw that myself he comes across as a short tempered nasty little man but then who could blame him having to put up with all that horsey laughing although she was giving him a dig about his hat which is permanently glued to his head
I’ve always thought this about Joe!!! Then I read somewhere he has depression and I felt bad but all he ever seems to do is moan about her and her latest crafts, moan about doing anything, miserable and mardy! They seem like chalk and cheese but then he’s a different person on TV! I’ve gone off him a lot actually purely from what I see in her stories but I do agree that he is probably fed up with the circus of it all. Jamie has to get involved because he doesn’t have a career or income without hinch whereas Joe has his own income and life so he’s not as fussed at clinging onto the insta life.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s waiting for her birthday.. slow mo cutting of her birthday cake with the (blue) coloured sponge in the middle 😂

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure that bit was filmed reverse, clicks her fingers backwards. My brain hurt watching it. Does she do anything normally?
There is another girl i follow on Instagram who has lost her mojo and says she is lost with all these clicking videos now 🤣 she says whats wrong with just the normal cleaning videos. Thing is she is normal and its the other lot that aren't now ❤

Also re the live people were asking questions etc for them to answer but they were just talking between themselves and not acknowledging any comments 🤣 so what is the point of doing a live why not just FT each other or something. It was just one big show off and advertising products without the need for ad etc 🤬

Reactions: 11
That video Jamie put on his Instagram.....so bizarre....it's like they are completely unaware that their son is just sitting with a miserable face on while they are singing and dancing and blaring music....have never seen anything like it before never seen parents so out of sync with their own child and never seem a mum in particular have absolutely no intuition when it comes to her own child, they are both laughing while Ronnie is literally blank in the face......
The fact he even gives her a cue by saying “video” a few seconds in

Reactions: 10
At the beginning she tried putting a filter on and failed terribly . Then it zoomed in . Then she was about to say oh I hate my face but then she stopped . Now she keeps touching her forehead 🤷🏻‍♀️
THE best part by far! Her pretending she didn't know what she was doing on her phone but really she was trying and failing to put on a filter. My oh my. Just be real like SS

Screenshot_20210214-170336_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.