Mrs Hinch #302 Pregnant again, anxiety gone, gifts aplenty for the new Messiah of Maldon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has clearly written her own question here, as the boxes for questions are rounded.
Also almost each question has emojis at the end which she also does the same as she answers..

this is all prerecorded in her deep rest

Reactions: 10
Omg somebody explain the butter references to me please, I’ve been away from Zophlora’s threads too long but the preggo announcement has brought me back like a homing pigeon!!

Reactions: 5
Second children are always slower to start speaking because they only have to grunt and they the older siblings running round after them. And they are usually more physically able than the first child because they copy older siblings so have no reason to speak more, they can get things themselves.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I had my daughters name set from 6 weeks, found out she was a girl 19 weeks and never picked a boys name
Absolutely! I can imagine having one concrete name, that’s realistic, but for both?? She knows the sex for sure

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: prerecorded announcement for Christmas as “3” Yorkshire’s and roasties from aunt Bessie

Reactions: 7
I just cant look at Instagram any more. The comments make me want to puke do these people not have lives. its lovely som
eones
Pregnant but I only cry over my own family. Some followers are very brain washed

Reactions: 17
Mate I feel you - I work in A&E and people just don’t get how intense this is. Sending you love and strength x

Reactions: 15
you’re doing an amazing job though! You should be so proud! I can understand how hard it is and she’s just a fucking idiot taking it all in to boost her bank balance!
We love you though and I’m thankyou for everything you’ve done and are doing

Reactions: 15
She's nothing but an Essex airhead who got lucky. Lucky she went down one scrubber route than the other. She's a cunt.

Reactions: 21
Why did she make such a big deal about her dad finding out over her mum? Is there something I’m missing?

Reactions: 16
Keep your chin up your amazing much more than old mrs hinch all shes done is said shes pregnant heres to the NHS

Reactions: 8
Did she actually just refer to herself and Jamie as a celebrity couple?! Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.