Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katya

I just thought of the absolute worst idea ever guys - how awful would it be if people went on her hair instagram account and commented the things she deletes from her main account. Then while she's struggling to remember the password and log into the hair account to delete those comments, go back on her main account and comment the same things so they stay up for longer! Terrible idea, absolutely awful, I don't want to see any of you doing this.

Hair account going private in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Hang on - so she’s said her account is powerful. And what are you using that power for soph sweetheart? Raising awareness of global warming, trying to reduce plastic waste and encourage people To go greener, encouraging expectant mums to be aware of their babies movements, donating to charities.

Oh no. Encouraging people to buy tat from China which contributes to a shit tonne of air miles, not to mention the shitty plastic bags everything comes in, encouraging people to pour chemicals into our waterways and even putting zoflora in their fucking outdoor water features that birds love to bath in, just to line your own pockets. So powerful. Reminds me of some other powerful people who created cults and did nothing for anybody if it didn’t benefit themselves

• Heart

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
🤔 Odd thing to say, he will be loved and cared for and that is all that should matter.
where have I said that he won’t be loved and cared for??
Her life is a circus, she even gets her husband to perform for the camera. She has birthday parties for a dog and makes him wear a stupid hat, and turns it into some sort of Instagram show. She turns her baby shower into a ‘glamorous’ photo shoot.
And let’s not even mention the amount of dangerous chemicals lurking in the house that little lad will be growing up in.
You can’t spend 24/7 on your phone, playing up to your audience, recording every aspect of your life as well as looking after a new born properly.
Hope I’ve cleared that up for you 🙄

Last edited:

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
You know what else makes me laugh? How her “instafriends” are all reposting her pictures saying this girl deserves all the happiness she gets n all that sort of bollocks... And how they are crying for her happiness. Are they fucking stupid or what? I’m actually sat here smacking my hand against my head and thinking wake up you bastards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Steve

I also hate that we live in a world where those that don't need it are gifted everything and not those in actual need seems we live in a kind of backwards world where the privileged get everything for nothing and those less privileged just get sod all anyway and it's all about these stupid influencers numbers and If you are comfortable taking everything for free when you know you can afford it then you really are abit of a twat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Also, why is everything a ‘sneak peek’? Why is it all a big secret?

Why hasn’t she been telling her ‘best friends’ that her baby shower is coming up and that she is so excited? Why hasn’t she been sharing the details and all the exciting things that come along?
She always does this. Everything is a big secret and her ‘best friends’ are drip fed to keep them guessing and waiting to see the big reveal. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jamiehinchnot

Do you think she reads these?!

If so .

Hi Soph. You're a spoilt cunt who has no idea of what it's like to work to just get by. Donate some of your shit to less fortunate.

Also don't be surprised when Jamie leaves ya

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Steve

From a typical inflatable cocks hen party to an OTT photoshoot baby shower (dont lose yourself mrs hinch) and am I the only one thinking how funny it would be if baby turned out to be a Girl after all the baby boy stuff :m

• Haha
Reactions: 32

GoLando

VIP Member
What "stunning" wedding venue isn't booked up on Saturdays for at least a year in advance, if not two? Earliest she could have possibly booked this would be October (highly unlikely) so what's the betting some poor bride and groom have been ditched last minute in favour of getting the promotion of Mrs NoMates's empty baby shower?!

headfullofdreams

Why are things so materialistic these days? Can’t people just enjoy life’s spontaneity instead of making everything about presenting a ‘perfect’ image of themselves online? It’s no wonder so many people suffer with self-esteem issues if they rely so much on making their lives match what they see on some blond bint’s social media account. Society really is fucked.

• Heart

MapleSugar

Actually want to puke at comments like this 🤮🤮
Girl she ain’t never going to like your comment or follow you back 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Worrrraa an absolute bitch!!!

Dorgeous handsomes boy has been upstaged on his birthday, his birthday, by the Queen of gifted chavvy tat and her baby shower. This morning she was bleating on about how that dog got her through one of the worst times of her life as this is how she repays him, on his birthday!

She’s used that dog for Insta likes, I hope he pisses all over her and that dettol sprayed bed in retaliation.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Greeny

Earlier in the day she appears to be wearing the blue dress while petting Henry....fuck me she fits a lot into a day! Birthday celebrations for the dog, walk in the fields, cleaning, hair and make up done.....photo shoot....etc....I feel I've had a good day if I've had time to brush my teeth!

• Haha
  • Heart

Titania650

I have been following Mrs Hinch for a while now and I am ashamed to say, only now am I starting to see the light. I cannot believe this baby shower. Has EVERY GODDAM THING BEEN GIFTED???????

• Sick