Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Its bollocks. It was mentioned on one of the hinch Facebook pages. Someone dared to question the use of spraying lenor and admin came on saying she had a safety advisor who said it was all ok.
Baring in mind it gives warning on the back of the bottle and CHL has emails from Lenor saying it shouldn't be done, it's just another member of the cult giving out unsafe advice to defend her queen
I swore I saw her write that on her story? In a text post. Don’t hold me to it though 😂 With posts on here, posts of screenshots from elsewhere and her instagram everything blurs into one 😂

Please someone let me know if I’m going crazy 😂

Reactions: 1

ka1982

Awww I’m so sorry to hear that as well 😭 Bless you hun *big hugs* Can’t imagine how hard that must be for you xx She MH doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings.

I don’t believe she paid for it.
She paid for the food 👍🏼

Perfectlyimperfect

Phew! All caught up now. One thing I don’t understand is the constant mention of Lou, so I looked at her page and she is a another from the barmy army of hinchers. What is the story with her? Cheers 👍🏼

Perfectlyimperfect

If you go to the cleaners thread you’ll find lots of information about her .
Thank you, can someone give me a wee summary of what the story is with her? Reading between the lines perhaps she is deemed vulnerable and has been totally taken in by the grinch? x thanks

YouKay

Chatty Member
All the ASA can do at best is a wrap on the knuckles, their guidelines are exactly that, just guidelines, until tagging ads correctly is law, I doubt any action can really be taken. However, I think the best places to hit are Twitter, because she can't delete tweets like she can instagram comments, and also report direct to instagram if she does anything that could be counted as breaking their guidelines. Given how sloppy she is about tags on posts, and that she's hinted she's going to be bottle feeding the baby (am not starting a feeding debate by posting that, whatever she does is her choice alone) the biggy will come with how she covers that in stories, any whiff of her advertising baby formula, and she's breaking the law and instagram's guidelines, instant report.
Why would advertising baby formula be breaking the law? Sorry im not questioning you im just confused as to how all this #gifted #ad business works.

Kiko

VIP Member
You look on their website.
Every single couple say they had an amazing day- how happy they are marrying the love of their lives with their family and friends around etc. Sophie ONLY says thank you for the dress.
There’s other reasons that have been discussed on other threads wayyyy back, but I found this today, discussed with CHL and she agreed it’s likely.

And no friends turned up by the looks of it. Just her her mum and the photographer 😂😂
Obviously I’m joking but it looks that way. Hahaha