Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the bedtime photos of Ronnie are a bit much. He’s had a bath and got into his PJs... then has to come downstairs and have a photo for Instagram on the weird corner chair with the dog. What happened to a nice bedtime story?

Reactions: 16
Happy birthday Mr Pepsi! Hope you're having a good day xx
He is happily sitting at the dining room table making the Colosseum in lego while I am necking the wine :) thanks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This dog does not look healthy at all, judging by the state of his fur, his eyes and his weight. He isn't happy or healthy. This is surely classed as neglect or animal cruelty at this point!! Also thrusting the kid at him constantly pulling and tugging at him will not be helping matters. It's only a matter of time before he snaps!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why don’t these companies who gifted to her, report her when they see their products on her posts or stories undeclared. It seems to be a consistent thing where she “forgets” to declare it was gifted.

Reactions: 13
I actually really like that snow globe. I think it’s lovely.

I’ll see myself out.....3...2...1

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was so much prettier before. She just looks like a plastic clone now. If she was that unhappy with the way she looked, she should have spent the money she spent on the gastric band on a PT instead and lost the weight sensibly and healthily. It just proves how lazy she is, rather than work hard for 6 months at the gym, she spent £8000 on a band that’s left her with an obvious problem with food that she’s going to end up projecting on her son.

Reactions: 21
Why don’t these companies who gifted to her, report her when they see their products on her posts or stories undeclared. It seems to be a consistent thing where she “forgets” to declare it was gifted.
Because if she doesn’t declare it was gifted then her sheeple will think she bought it herself 🙈🙄

Reactions: 5
It just sickens me that them two sit on their arses doing duck all and have money literally threw at them while nhs staff etc have to work their guts out and risk their selves daily..for a fraction. How the hell do the stupid sods still think she deserves it for barely cleaning her OWN home 😠😡

Reactions: 26
Where to even start..

No one asked for wedding pics as they've been seen hundreds of times but at least that might be a realistic question to ask.but no one and I mean no one had ever asked to see a strangers wedding rings, you'd barely even care about rings of people you know 🤣 also why would anyone ask for a picture when you were unhappiest and trying to pull it off...the question is ridiculously phrased and a stupid sentiment, why would anyone have a pic of that and why would anyone want to see it 🙄

Secondly Sopha, we see you took on board the advice about the back of a spoon face filter and it's a bit of an improvement, your eyebrows aren't trying to escape over the top of your head.

How are these even the same person on the same day??!!
Screenshot_20201223-192427_PicCollage.jpg

2nd pic is a bit better but still obviously filtered...C+ for effort but could try harder.

I honestly thought we were getting another face slap after all the face clawing 😲

Finally and I apologise to you all but you need to share my pain

mrshinchhome_2020.12.23_0sjk84.jpg

THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was so much prettier before. She just looks like a plastic clone now. If she was that unhappy with the way she looked, she should have spent the money she spent on the gastric band on a PT instead and lost the weight sensibly and healthily. It just proves how lazy she is, rather than work hard for 6 months at the gym, she spent £8000 on a band that’s left her with an obvious problem with food that she’s going to end up projecting on her son.
You spelt clone wrong .... it’s clown 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How she thought she needed a gastric band is beyond me 😔 I don’t think the weight loss is what’s making her look so much different it’s the hair bleaching , fillers ,makeup and a change in fashion. Beautiful girl before and still the same now! She’s pushing alot of her past insecurities onto her followers.

Far be it from me to comment on someone's looks but on that photo of her in labour with her sister sat by her side, well her sister looks like she's been lobotomised! Jesus Christ it's not nice!
I thought she looked like Alan Carr

• Haha
She's been given a new snow globe but what's happened to the one with a little train going round it, she bought it on one of her jaunts. She luuuuuuved it guuuuuyzzzz. I've not seen it since. She bragged she got the last one, at a bargain price too.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was because of her extension 🤔 she don’t half talk tit!!
Well when she did it, it was because of the extension. But (and I maybe wrong) in her book it’s to do with PND I think. Or something
She wants her old life back? Well .....here’s a secret....delete!!! Vanish. Be gone. Close insta
Gonna sound self indulgent here but I would love my old life back but I can’t just delete insta. I would love to go back to before the 14th February when I could see and use my left side properly. And I’m sure people would love to turn the clock back to before covid, isolating from family. Or worse. Before they lost a loved 1. Oh Soph. Read the room. In fact read the world ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This dog does not look healthy at all, judging by the state of his fur, his eyes and his weight. He isn't happy or healthy. This is surely classed as neglect or animal cruelty at this point!! Also thrusting the kid at him constantly pulling and tugging at him will not be helping matters. It's only a matter of time before he snaps!
448FF79D-F16B-4E23-BFA2-9C0D62A182CC.jpeg

0070D824-B01C-47A8-AF39-6F583615EA72.jpeg
The difference in two years of over feeding cheap treats and food, and not exercising him. It’s shocking 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.