Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she putting a photo in that book of her and her mums hands lol. Especially her skrawny skeleton like claws!

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon she’s made Jamie feel like he should be grateful that she’s with him?
I reckon she has, you can see it just by the way she talks to him sometimes!

Reactions: 14
She is a muppet. I think the hormones have got to her shes constantly been on one today. Shes ventured into the mother and baby water and it's full of crocodiles and shes an idiot for thinking they will welcome her with arms open, they are harsh they dont like nonsense or bullshit (rightly so) and shes full of both.

Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch wouldn’t know honesty if it jumped up and slapped her in the face and called her “Dave”! She’s just a copycat who gets all her ideas from other instagram accounts and YouTube accounts and then passes those cleaning tips of as her own! Doesn’t have an ounce of integrity and thinks transparency is shade of lipstick! I’m so glad she’s only fooling the minority. This woman is dangerous!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Just catching up. Said it on the last thread about other insta accounts using paid partnership. It feels like tattle is playing The Sims 😂

Her rant about instamums too, she can’t think parenting will be separate and not have any comments on her account about parenting? 4502AA5C-2C60-4A02-B835-4F7326EAB5F8.png

Reactions: 9
Spent my afternoon compiling messages, facts and images and sent them to a paper 😊👌🏼
See my theory now is, if it doesn’t go anywhere, she has a form of media blackout as I’ve copied in a friend that works in the industry and she said it was interesting read- looked at her page and found so many flaws. Here’s hoping team.

Interesting the speed new people are joining too- she’s really messed up.

And firstly- pimping out your wedding at 9am. Then electricity meters, then lying about no filters and cropping it out.
You really have not done well.
I haven’t caught up for my hourly non disclosed ads yet either.
Please keep us updated!!

Reactions: 10
Omg 😂😂 I want to share those videos on my fb iv loads of “hinchers” on there. They are brilliant 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit behind! But what she doesn’t realise by getting her clit in a twist is she’s getting the backs up of the mums who probably would help her. Mums do help mums when they’re not prinny little twats who have never heard the word no. People have tried to help you soph but if it’s not what you want to hear or it is the opposite of what you’re preaching, you delete it.

Get your pretentious head from up your arse and realise your tit stinks too babe. Your true colours are shining brighter than the bleeping illuminations in your garden love, even behind Gretel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.