Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s relentless.

Also lol-fest at the bottom replies from deluded fans to my comment about how she’s ignored me when I’ve DMd her about sending some nails as a gift. Makes me laugh.
So many people have said she’s blocked them straight away if they’ve said anything ‘negative’. She monitors and manages her comments and is straight on the stories thanking her Hinchers for ending her such nice messages today.
I DAMN MESSAGED HER TODAY straight after one of her patronising rants and it was ignored.

I know full well she will have seen my two comments on her grid post by now because she’s left that thread up. So my Insta popping up in the DMs would have caught her eye but I’m meant to believe that it’s been missed twice? No my ‘hun’. It’s just selective.

For reference I saw the light in February in part down to her ignoring me (the rest I explained this morning in my post here) despite the ‘loving helping small businesses’ spiel.

I honestly couldn’t give a rats arse about it now it’s been ages. But it’s the principle of how relentless the lies are, and it HAS to be highlighted that she does this so often and then covers her tracks by deleting and blocking people who haven’t done anything wrong. And it’s just another example of how god damn deluded her army is!
Seeing other businesses waste their resources, time and money sending her stuff for her not to even pop a thank you is disgusting and inexcusable.
It’s a shame she’s so ignorant, people can say what they want about her having hundreds of messages daily.. but like it’s been mentioned time and time again how does she always manage to read the ‘negative’ ones .. she cares more about them messages than nice ones.
At least you tried with her.. you’ve got the support from everyone here and your nails are beautiful, she doesn’t deserve them

Reactions: 12
She wants us to save energy.... yeah right. bleeping disgusting advertising, yes it’s on her stories. Just swipe up makes us more money!😡 Not having that she’s not making money - says AD. Total con artist. £40 per person, that’s how much per her million followers?! Money money, swipe up make us richer. She’s got some nerve and cheek. 345DBE15-67AF-478B-9952-92507DBCDE88.jpeg 5309ACFF-F191-4BE7-9EC3-165481B41191.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Oh Henry, you gorgeous boy and handsome man.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She may not think she needs advice from the instamums now but can guarantee she'll be looking for advice when baby hinch isn't sleeping at night and she's in despair, or when he has cradle cap and colic, and when he needs weaning and she wants first food ideas, and when he is being potty trained.. The list goes on. 🤷‍♀️
Of course she will, she’s only a 29 year old first time Mum still learning about all this stuff!

Reactions: 11
She said EARLIER that her account was HINCHING only...... only a few hours later she’s showing more baby tit with her crapbook!

Stop lying you fugly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Took me ages to catch up 😂
Anyway I know it was discussed a few pages back but this SpaceSaver business that built her stair cupboard for free and she was so brilliant by sharing his info that he gained thousands of followers....

Just had a look and he’s now loosing followers each day, not a huge amount but still...he’s loosing. Would love to know how much business he actually got from her doing that story compared to his normal trade. Follower numbers don’t mean anything if they don’t buy from you 😂

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Jamie does her up the donut?
My other half did suggest something along those lines just to see if she really is our puppet 😂
I was telling him how whenever we say anything she does it, so he suggested something which... Well... I shall not repeat on here but it was very much squaddie humour 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.