Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Had a fair bit of catching up to do so quickly scanned through a lot of the posts... a hella lot of newbies joined! Think we should do a post and put it at the top of each thread, like bullet points of what's gone on, @full instagram handles for some of the accounts regularly mentioned here so we don't need to repeat everything all the time
Fab idea

Reactions: 4
Hello! Newbie here! First post ๐Ÿ˜

I cant tell you how much this chat has got me through the past week since I found you all! And my eyes have been opened sooo wide, its unbelievable!!!
MH has given me a giggle right enough, seeing her so riled, got to take the bad with the good I'm afraid ha. Loving the fact that it's a cleaning insta and that's all she will be doing from now on... since she has all her baby gifts done and dusted!
Funny if baby boy Hinch pops out a girl ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So what I donโ€™t understand and Iโ€™m wondering if someone can explain. Regardless of all the different type of ad hashtags surely anything P&G related should have that thing at the top where it says โ€œpaid partnership withโ€. That would be sufficient surely?
Right. That would make the most sense but of course, Sophie somehow finds a way to say 'I'm getting paid but not getting paid', just to cause confusion.

How she can say , with a straight face, that her account is solely a cleaning account when sheโ€™s done:

Make up.
Eye lashes.
Hair.
Bath bombs.
Clothes.
Garden furniture, plants and an egg chair
Solar lights ( only ยฃ2 , who knew?)
Disgusting food no one else will ever eat.

๐Ÿง
Solar lights ( only ยฃ2 , who knew?)

That would be $2 per week because that's how often you have to re-buy them because they break lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
seriously is she still banging on about that comment on her grid post (now deleted)
Jeez!! the girl only said she problably wonโ€™t use the changer much.. bloody hell shes really canโ€™t handle any one saying anything remotely different to her or not kissing her bummy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"Dont leave negative comments for people to read" she says
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Was that a direct message to the nasty army to leave people alone for having an opinion....?
Nah, thought not.
She's just sneakily riling the witch fest that is the army up by saying that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
But even some of her dedicated โ€˜friendsโ€™ said they didnโ€™t use a changing table and sheโ€™ll get sick of going upstairs every 5 mins, I never used a changing table I couldnโ€™t afford one I have a 6quid changing mat from asda ๐Ÿ˜‚ does the job just fine and easy to wipe clean when tit shot out of my sons arse ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well Jamie's balls have officially dropped off with this latest duet story.
All I can see is the sadness in his eyes. Must be the filter though, just like the smudges.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh woe is me. Soph is playing the victim yet again. The brainwashed zombies will be licking her ass to make their god feel better. At least grow a pair and fess up. You'd get tit more followers that way. But no dollar to be made being honest is there Soph. God knows how you sleep at night ๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 7
seriously is she still banging on about that comment on her grid post (now deleted)
Jeez!! the girl only said she problably wonโ€™t use the changer much.. bloody hell shes really canโ€™t handle any one saying anything remotely different to her or not kissing her bummy
Itโ€™s relentless.

Also lol-fest at the bottom replies from deluded fans to my comment about how sheโ€™s ignored me when Iโ€™ve DMd her about sending some nails as a gift. Makes me laugh.
So many people have said sheโ€™s blocked them straight away if theyโ€™ve said anything โ€˜negativeโ€™. She monitors and manages her comments and is straight on the stories thanking her Hinchers for ending her such nice messages today.
I DAMN MESSAGED HER TODAY straight after one of her patronising rants and it was ignored.

I know full well she will have seen my two comments on her grid post by now because sheโ€™s left that thread up. So my Insta popping up in the DMs would have caught her eye but Iโ€™m meant to believe that itโ€™s been missed twice? No my โ€˜hunโ€™. Itโ€™s just selective.

For reference I saw the light in February in part down to her ignoring me (the rest I explained this morning in my post here) despite the โ€˜loving helping small businessesโ€™ spiel.

I honestly couldnโ€™t give a rats arse about it now itโ€™s been ages. But itโ€™s the principle of how relentless the lies are, and it HAS to be highlighted that she does this so often and then covers her tracks by deleting and blocking people who havenโ€™t done anything wrong. And itโ€™s just another example of how god damn deluded her army is!
Seeing other businesses waste their resources, time and money sending her stuff for her not to even pop a thank you is disgusting and inexcusable.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Look how she froze on my screen!! Crazzzyyy woman alert! At least sheโ€™s having a go at her own โ€œmatesโ€ now though!View attachment 19922
Very attractive..

Can I ask, does she have blue eyes or does she wear contacts? I remember reading somewhere that she had brown eyes in the early threads or something?

Reactions: 6
Sheโ€™s not being very relatable recently is she huns

Also, Iโ€™d put money on the first story/video f the baby will be her stroking his little hand and Maria Carey will be playing โœŒ๐ŸผโœŒ๐Ÿผ
swear to god If sheโ€™s in any magazine Iโ€™ll go all hulk on the aisle at Morrisonโ€™s, and I also think thatโ€™ll be the thing that starts to tip everyone over the edge ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Love the go all hulk reference I will join you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Look how she froze on my screen!! Crazzzyyy woman alert! At least sheโ€™s having a go at her own โ€œmatesโ€ now though!View attachment 19922
Omfg Iโ€™m dead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Jamie looks utterly ridiculous, any dignity he had has been flushed down a zoflora rinsed plughole .

I doubt he ever says no to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.