Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t join the instamum thing unless plugging a £1,000 changing table to other mum’s that she got for sod all.....
Exactly 🙌🏼👌🏼
Nobody likes a brag ass that’s the problem babes!
Or maybe it’s the fact that you know absolutely nothing about the items you are trying to flog to expectant parents.
Mother’s arent stupid sweetie, you may have a hinch army but a mums army.....nah mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg.... she's proper unhinged!! Check out the latest rant. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You alright Soph? All getting a bit much? The only person the begging goat is helping is her bloody self!!! To everyone else's money. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I think she has read our comments and now seriously worried about Mumsnet .. they wont hold back or buy into her baby must haves

Reactions: 4
After watching her most recent ‘grettel’ rant I have got the impression that ‘baby hinch’ will only be featured on her grid & have stickers over his face when ever she posts him like all the mums that think they’re better than royalty do:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So he doesn’t mess up her house, or stink it out? ☹ Can honestly imagine her having some kind of outside structure that she uses purely for nappy changing, or changing sickly/pooey clothes.
Yes, her mother’s house.

She’ll take refuge there to recover from being the first woman ever to give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she truly think she can avoid the mum brigade? Shes showing her true colours anyway.
Oh honey, you are a public figure. You arent going to be able to avoid having every single decision you make regarding baby handsome questioned and judged. And that's the truth of living so much of your life on the internet.
You cant avoid it unless you're going to block a good percentage of parents, including a lot of your own fans!!

Reactions: 16
Am I being paranoid? Thinking her rant could be in response to my comparison of her changing table to my mat on the floor? And about her not choosing things for baby?

I genuinely do not wish to upset or offend anybody I just think people with a platform need to be aware and responsible.

I don't doubt that her baby wil have his bum changed, and be loved and adored. But I just cannot agree with so many things from the cleaning chemicals to the seeming lack of gratitude or awareness of the effect her gifts have on others.

Reactions: 11
Hey everyone, your resident environmental scientist here 🤣 Sorry not been commenting for a while but I have been reading and keeping up - honest! 👍

Firstly can a moderator tag this thread with Mrs Hinch so it appears with all the other threads if you search for it (I only got the link to this one from the link in the last thread)

Secondly, she is coming to the end of her pregnancy and, as any mother's on here will testify, she will be getting those nerves coming and fears etc that we all get. And boy it is showing!!! She is being a proper Tetchy twit 😂

I kinda think she is due soon, as in any day now (I am calling it!) She hasn't bothered with much cleaning of late and now her daily to-do list is getting bigger and more organised so I reckon she genuinely is nesting right now.

Also I kinda think she has been SO excited about this mini-in-the-corner nursery (aka a free frikken chest of drawers, a plastic shelf and coat hooks, and a useless boring grey mobile shoved in the corner or her bedroom) that she was just SO pissed when people didn't gush as much as she expected them too and it has really got her back up.

She has been teasing people with a hint of a drawer here or a glimpse of a nappy there and building all her gushing fans up in so much suspense... Only to reveal it, waiting for all the 'I love your life, mine is so sad and pathetic, why can't I be like you' posts and what she got were people telling her she is a freeloading fuckwit or even those that love her were saying the unit is pointless and no one ever really uses changing stations, or yes I use one but you have got it in the wrong position you daft bint... 🤣🤣

Is she losing her grip? Yes!
Is she getting mum-to-be nerves and getting tetchy? Yes!
Is she prepared for every.mother.ever. to tell her what she is doing is wrong once she has had handsomes? Hell no!!!

She thinks her trolls and tattle are bad, duck me sideways, she ain't seen nothing yet!!!! Mumsnet will rip her a new hole if she slips up just once 😂😂😂
Literally made me snort laughing 😂 🤣🤣 rip her a new arsewhole?! Baby hinch May do that whilst making his exit!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s a spoilt bleeping brat mate her little outbursts are gold she’s showing her real side now...mums of insta I salute u, u are cracking this bint to her core!

Spent my afternoon compiling messages, facts and images and sent them to a paper 😊👌🏼
See my theory now is, if it doesn’t go anywhere, she has a form of media blackout as I’ve copied in a friend that works in the industry and she said it was interesting read- looked at her page and found so many flaws. Here’s hoping team.

Interesting the speed new people are joining too- she’s really messed up.

And firstly- pimping out your wedding at 9am. Then electricity meters, then lying about no filters and cropping it out.
You really have not done well.
I haven’t caught up for my hourly non disclosed ads yet either.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She said her account is about Hinching (ffs) I think that means she is scared of the hounds of hell that will be unleashed on all things baby soon. Mumsnet and others will take no prisoners on anything she is trying to sell or promote or do - so is that 'Gretel' post her back peddling out of all things 'Instamums' and back to Cif and Zoflora and may be even a wee pine of the toilet?

Reactions: 14
Am I being paranoid? Thinking her rant could be in response to my comparison of her changing table to my mat on the floor? And about her not choosing things for baby?

I genuinely do not wish to upset or offend anybody I just think people with a platform need to be aware and responsible.

I don't doubt that her baby wil have his bum changed, and be loved and adored. But I just cannot agree with so many things from the cleaning chemicals to the seeming lack of gratitude or awareness of the effect her gifts have on others.

Don’t worry- this is what she is really like. She isn’t upset- she’s mad people are outing her. Keep speaking your mind, and also, I think she has been in undated with messages saying how pointless that unit is- there was yesterday anyway- and she’s deleting them all at speed.

Reactions: 17
Ah her little rant. In other words indont be posting my baby on here so thanks for all the money but your getting SFA in return bestie 🖕

If she thinks a bit of adverse opinion ie people didn’t use changing tables for their babies and she’s got said table, then she’s got such a rude awakening coming. That’s just difference, not criticism. Wow, really. Just wow 😂

She’s more annoyed at those opinions I think than anything.

Reactions: 14
I had a nose on his page and a way down his grid posts was one of both himself and other small businesses all doing giveaways, inspired by Mrs Hinch.
All th e companies involved seemed to be her mates companies, which then made me wonder whether he is her mate also? I may go research him and see what his name is and see if there is a link back to her.

Seems odd that most of the small businesses she plugs she knows the people involved 🤔
I thought this before, about Ava May.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.