Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend said to me today "you know that woman you hate?" I said umm there's alot 😂 he said you know that woman who cleans and lies? Her photo is all over Sainsbury's ...

Omg I will never go into Sainsbury's again! Why! Right next to my house too!

He then started saying "see! I told you Waitrose was better" 😂
Waitrose do the nicest cheesecakes 😋

Reactions: 7
My dogs have flea tablets they have a tablet called bravecto from the vets they last 3 months and is brilliant as goes into the blood stream of the dog rather than the skin so when the flea bites it dies instantly, I don’t do mine every 3 months as my dogs have hardly ever had fleas, maybe once every couple of years and it’s the small dog with the long hair that gets them, it’s a £30 a tablet so quite expensive but they are bloody good though, I’d always recommend them

Do I need to put #ad on this? 😂
Totally not Hinch related...but please Google Bravecto and find the group on Facebook, certainly not meaning to scaremonger at all......I was offered this by our vet for our dog but I’d already heard a lot about it and following a group on Facebook, I said why I didn’t want her to have it ....and my vet gave me the look and didn’t even attempt to try and disagree with me 😕

Reactions: 3
Oh those messages 🙄
Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch, what a gorgeous changing table, you will use it for years I’m still changing my handsomes bummy on it and he’s 43 in July , is that when your baby hinch the baby is due ? Don’t listen to that nonsense about changing baby head on or on your lap , changing to the side in a tight space is the way forward, ignore the advice from those silly parents with experience , you can change side on , zoflora the changing mat , pink stuff the bummy , put a couple of pop tarts in the toaster , film for stories with added swipe ups and text Jamie to come in from mowing the grass all at the same time . I cannot cope with it , all that arse licking notice me’ing the
amazing mummy handsomes dorgeous bummy , gifted this gifted my arse blah blah blaaaaaaah VOM

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jesus bleeping christ. I do despair. A 10 year old worshipping her!
Also, who the flying duck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
No ten year old wrote that. That’s a full grown woman just wanting to be noticed by her leader.

Reactions: 27
Oh those messages 🙄
Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch, what a gorgeous changing table, you will use it for years I’m still changing my handsomes bummy on it and he’s 43 in July , is that when your baby hinch the baby is due ? Don’t listen to that nonsense about changing baby head on or on your lap , changing to the side in a tight space is the way forward, ignore the advice from those silly parents with experience , you can change side on , zoflora the changing mat , pink stuff the bummy , put a couple of pop tarts in the toaster , film for stories with added swipe ups and text Jamie to come in from mowing the grass all at the same time . I cannot cope with it , all that arse licking notice me’ing the
amazing mummy handsomes dorgeous bummy , gifted this gifted my arse blah blah blaaaaaaah VOM
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just imagine changing and wiping a 43 year olds hairy hole 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have just looked at her post and I can’t see a single negative comment 🤔🤔 she really is a piece of work! No doubt getting deleted! I’ve never seen a more manipulative Instagrammer/influencer in all my life!!

Reactions: 28
I often wonder about the following
> how does no one she ever went to school or work with ever appear on tattle
> who were all the bloody bridesmaids; cause she really does not have close mates
> how the duck can she put her head on pillow and sleep at night knowing she is conning people. Sly witch 🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Totally not Hinch related...but please Google Bravecto and find the group on Facebook, certainly not meaning to scaremonger at all......I was offered this by our vet for our dog but I’d already heard a lot about it and following a group on Facebook, I said why I didn’t want her to have it ....and my vet gave me the look and didn’t even attempt to try and disagree with me 😕
Those tablets, and others like them, can kill your dog. The group in Facebook is called Does bravecto Kill Dogs? Simparica and Nexgard are in the same group. 87F1F80A-67B9-490D-99D9-D6F96B564E89.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have just looked at her post and I can’t see a single negative comment 🤔🤔 she really is a piece of work! No doubt getting deleted! I’ve never seen a more manipulative Instagrammer/influencer in all my life!!
She is genuinely dangerous in the mental health stakes. And she won’t get far being a mum, sadly, if she can’t rake any constructive criticism... or straight up truth. She’s treated people absolutely appallingly and it is showing- people are noticing the comments vanishing. The weird rate on followers increasing yet not engaging.

HOWS THE ANXIETY SOPH?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she constantly gloat about gifted items like that?? Country is ridden with Poverty and horrific Universal Credit implementations as mentioned above. I’d be mortified to go on the way she does. She has no shame! If it was myself id be giving back to those in the community who are struggling - she could buy and sell people 10 times over yet doesn’t pay for a single thing anymore. This Instagram culture is just so sad, it really is.

Reactions: 19
I often wonder about the following
> how does no one she ever went to school or work with ever appear on tattle
> who were all the bloody bridesmaids; cause she really does not have close mates
> how the duck can she put her head on pillow and sleep at night knowing she is conning people. Sly witch 🧙‍♀️

Last time I mentioned bridesmaids and she was Billy no mates she ended up going “for a Chinese”. With one mate you saw. And she treated her like a slave too.

Hinch is SO ruthless I think she’d sue her mates for deformation of character if she found out they said anything against her.

Reactions: 16
think I might buy something from the small businesses who were snubbed, show them some support

• Heart
Reactions: 27
think I might buy something from the small businesses who were snubbed, show them some support
And make a big deal of it on their page- saw you were treated badly by the Hinch mob and gleam ignored your efforts. Ive become a customer in support of genuine small businesses.

* off to find snubbed small businesses *

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s definitely got her back up!

It also bothers me about all of the items she’s been gifted but has never shown. I’m sure there’ll be boxes of baby clothes that aren’t to her taste, bibs, dummy’s, changing bags, toys, comforters, prints, that she’s been sent but have never shown. Lots of really small businesses reach out to her daily, spending their hard earned money just trying to get a shout out, most of which can’t afford to give freebies. I think I’d have more respect for her if say every Sunday she went through her post, tagging all businesses (seeing as she loves helping them so much 🙄), and then doing a giveaway at the end of the month or we see her donating the things she doesn’t need to keep. If she was more grateful and humble and transparent she would be running a much smoother and happier page. That way we could see what she’s been sent, and all small businesses would get a shout out and then everyone benefits and ‘Hinchers’ could make their mind up about what fits in with their style and their budget. Even if she donated or did a giveaway for everything and just told everyone that she wanted to buy everything herself, businesses would still send stuff to her because they’d get the exposure and a tag, but no one looses. That’s what I’d do anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 If she did this she would be giving back to her loyal “hinchers” She is honestly the most selfish woman out!!!

Reactions: 8
Jesus bleeping christ. I do despair. A 10 year old worshipping her!
Also, who the flying duck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
Why is a 10 year old on Instagram in the first place?

Reactions: 8
Yep she deleted all the comments myself and that business put, obvs didn’t want her ‘friends’ knowing she snubbed another business and that Alexandra messages got deleted too, good job there’s always screenshots for evidence *dr evil laugh whilst stroking cat* 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.