Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still going, she’s having a pop at someone else now who’s calling her out and telling her to bind her beak. head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Your response was good! If you get blocked for that, then there’s no hope lol!

UPDATE:- If anyone remembers, Mrs Hinch blocked my sister last week for absolutely no reason! So far, she has contacted some of Mrs Hinch’s ‘matey’ insta accounts asking them if they can highlight it to Mrs Hinch attention and has also DM’d and tweeted Gleam but no response from ANYONE! She is STILL so upset! It’s ridiculous, but it makes me wonder how really fragile people cope or how small businesses feel, like the hospital bag person, feel, when they have put their time, money and effort into gifting her something, for it to not even be acknowledged and in some cases blocked! I said to my sister, does this not show you that her Hinchers really don’t mean a thing to her but she’s still blinded. Little does she know I’ve found a new way of viewing 😂🙈
No offence to you or your sister- but I think this is the perfect example of the ‘cult’ style following she has created due to preying on the niche of mental health.
She planned this from the start and she is very cut throat about it. As you say, your sister has (bizarrely) contacted so many people to get unblocked from let’s face it- a cleaner and a sales woman- and a really tit cleaner at that- and she has been ignored. So imagine just how cut throat she is to people in her life.
It’s not hard to see why she is a total loner.
Today, if she didn’t have that filter on her face you’d have seen the really nasty smirks and flickers her lips and eyes make when she’s pissed off- her little tells. And she is very slowly showing them all.

I think today was actually a big win.
Look how many new members are here. ✅ look in the comments, there’s many that (before they were deleted) said her items just weren’t needed or should be gifted to those more in need ✅ she was approached by an eco friendly company and ignored them. ✅ she had two separate companies openly out her on her thread. 1) that has been ignored after being told her item would be accepted- which has cost her money- and has heard NOTHING since Feb. 2) someone that gifted her items and she’s used it but not tagged them or mentioned them in the stories, so the company has had to comment themselves about their items. ✅ she unraveled and ranted about being a sales woman and was a c**t about it and said buy my book (AD) instead of politely addressing the situation or ignoring it totally. ✅

Keep nitpicking. It’s working. People ARE seeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No offence to you or your sister- but I think this is the perfect example of the ‘cult’ style following she has created due to preying on the niche of mental health.
She planned this from the start and she is very cut throat about it. As you say, your sister has (bizarrely) contacted so many people to get unblocked from let’s face it- a cleaner and a sales woman- and a really tit cleaner at that- and she has been ignored. So imagine just how cut throat she is to people in her life.
It’s not hard to see why she is a total loner.
Today, if she didn’t have that filter on her face you’d have seen the really nasty smirks and flickers her lips and eyes make when she’s pissed off- her little tells. And she is very slowly showing them all.

I think today was actually a big win.
Look how many new members are here. ✅ look in the comments, there’s many that (before they were deleted) said her items just weren’t needed or should be gifted to those more in need ✅ she was approached by an eco friendly company and ignored them. ✅ she had two separate companies openly out her on her thread. 1) that has been ignored after being told her item would be accepted- which has cost her money- and has heard NOTHING since Feb. 2) someone that gifted her items and she’s used it but not tagged them or mentioned them in the stories, so the company has had to comment themselves about their items. ✅ she unraveled and ranted about being a sales woman and was a c**t about it and said buy my book (AD) instead of politely addressing the situation or ignoring it totally. ✅

Keep nitpicking. It’s working. People ARE seeing.
Oh none taken whatsoever and you are correct in all that you say! I bet Hinch is regretting posting that picture today! I think today is proof of why she doesn’t often do grind posts eh?

Reactions: 17
I am so bleeping far behind but

BORE OFF WITH THE FIRST TIME MUM CRAP oh my God we get it you are the only woman to ever be pregnant.
Also
"Bummy"
🙃🙃 fml.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My comments have been deleted 😩 she clearly can’t stand the truth and still wants to look amazing to her cult

Plus i have unfollwed her but will keep lurking 😏😏

The little business who sent her stuff probably wishes they hadn’t! They’ve noticed the comments had gone and now realise they’ve been deleted 😱
She really is a sneaky cow

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Jesus bleeping christ. I do despair. A 10 year old worshipping her!
Also, who the flying duck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Also, who the flying duck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
My question is why does a 10 year old have an Instagram account?! Do her parents not care about internet safety? Jeez I wouldn’t be letting my child go on social media at 10 knowing what creepy people are about

Reactions: 26
That is 100% the bleeping “42 pots of Pink Stuff Army Mum” dumbing down to sounds like her 10 year old daughter to get a reaction or like from Hinch! I’m actually laughing reading that! Not implying the 10 year old is dumb - she’s probably far brighter than the mother, but that is my prediction! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My question is why does a 10 year old have an Instagram account?! Do her parents not care about internet safety? Jeez I wouldn’t be letting my child go on social media at 10 knowing what creepy people are about
Oh I'm in agreeance with you. Thankfully this girl has her profile locked down but still!! Any creep can masquerade to get on there. Mum is obviously too busy hinching and buying 712 bottles of elbow grease though 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone notice how few stories she did in hospital? Because she wasn’t at home surrounded by tat for swipe ups 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bore off

Reactions: 11
Oh I'm in agreeance with you. Thankfully this girl has her profile locked down but still!! Any creep can masquerade to get on there. Mum is obviously too busy hinching and buying 712 bottles of elbow grease though 💁‍♀️
Quite sad really that some parents are too busy cleaning than spending time with their children and making their young kids go as grinch for book day 🙄 Book day should be for characters where their imagination goes wild or it’s magical, not some dumb bint from Essex

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys the worst has happened

My own mother follows the grinch

She liked the grinches post when she posted a pic of her and bump

I am very disappointed in my mother 😩

But like a typical mum I’ll go witch about grinch to her and my mum will instantly dislike her 😂

Plus my mum is a vegan animal loving treehugger so she’ll unfollow her as grinch uses products that test on animals

🖕🏻duck you grinchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her nasty side really shows on the stories of her defending her being a 'saleswoman' in her past. What she fails to confirm is she's still a 'saleswoman' now.
You don't see the 'softley' spoken 'shy' little Mrs Hinch on these little digs do you. No the real her.

Reactions: 10
Her nasty side really shows on the stories of her defending her being a 'saleswoman' in her past. What she fails to confirm is she's still a 'saleswoman' now.
You don't see the 'softley' spoken 'shy' little Mrs Hinch on these little digs do you. No the real her.
No sign of anxiety either

She said in her book she was always worried about what to say incase she offended people and always worried about if she made comments that people didn’t like, but she can get stroppy within seconds if she doesn’t like what she reads

Did you forget about that soph?

Reactions: 17
My boyfriend said to me today "you know that woman you hate?" I said umm there's alot 😂 he said you know that woman who cleans and lies? Her photo is all over Sainsbury's ...

Omg I will never go into Sainsbury's again! Why! Right next to my house too!

He then started saying "see! I told you Waitrose was better" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe he won’t actually have a name then and he will forever be called Baby Hinch. Or maybe Baby will be his name and if we do ever see pictures or videos it’ll be with Justin bieber played over the top and she’ll find it hilarious
To be fair I too would find that hilarious. Atb

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.