Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name
She’ll delete your posts, keep the ones she likes most. First time mummy who uses the word bummy

I tried it’s too long

Reactions: 18
Apparently they do. Might Google it now to check x

Reactions: 4
Please offer to ghost write her second book - all in the David Attenborough style. I’d buy it

Reactions: 12
I think she will honour her mates at Febreze and name baby Hinch, Fabio.

Or maybe Leonor for her Lenor mates.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else often wonder how on earth a full time worker and single parent manages to keep their house clean, cook meals containing vegetables and fresh meat, cutting your own grass and planting your own plants in your garden and realise that that is in fact you and you manage every single week without the help of Grinch tips (all while trying to keep up with Tattle and stalking a certain social media account)

Oh what it must be like to absolutely loaded without a job with all the time in the world to fanny about ‘hinching’, walking around shops looking at pointless cleaning products/gardening items, visiting your mum almost every day and having dinner put on the table for you via the microwave or mummy dearest, and ignoring (sorry not have time to reply to) your cult following. Ah how the privileged/spoilt princess other half live.

Reactions: 23
There’s a big bit of garden off to the side you don’t see very often. She’ll still have almost all the garden you see in her stories.

Reactions: 3
When you watch those rant stories and the forgotten hash tag #ad stories does anyone else hear the why you always lying meme.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely fucking DEAD!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Class absolutely class

Reactions: 5
Thread name
She’ll delete your posts, keep the ones she likes most. First time mummy who uses the word bummy

I tried it’s too long
My attempt...

The more the mask slips, the true you we see.
Shut the door bug boy, next time you pee!

Reactions: 19
I read that in David Attenborough voice spot on made my night seen as I can’t watch the video for some reason!

New thread ‘oh Mrs Grinch you think that Tattle lot are bad, don’t make those over at mumsnet mad’

Reactions: 13
This is possibly the best I've read yet.

Thread name. Hinch throws dummy out of the pram, tattlers lovin the drama

Reactions: 4
Thread name
The more the mask slips, the true you we see.
Shut the door bug boy, next time you pee!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.