Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that makes me so mad! Especially when she claims to love helping out small businesses. Even just a quick ‘Follow Friday’ would help so many small businesses. I know she must have thousands wanting her attention but god knows she’s got the time to go through everyone. She does naff all else.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’ve asked her for collab from my business page and she blocked me

Reactions: 29
Oh she’s a nasty bitch behind that Gretal filter about her sales background. Calm down soph not a nice trait!

Reactions: 16
I absolutely understand that excess spending can be a result of poor mental health and absolutely empathise with those who have suffered and are now in a bit of a mess as a result.

However, advertising is everywhere. I don’t think adverts be them via influencers on insta, televisions, radios, billboards, back of petrol pumps, side of cars etc can be blamed. Many people see these adverts and choose not to swipe up or purchase. It’s the public domain, unfortunately Instagram has become less of a social media platform and more and more of an advertising platform.

What I guess is needed to combat this is help for those who require it, as unfortunately it doesn’t look like this form of influence advertising isn’t going anywhere. Especially if people are paying her as much as £4000 per story. The revenue she brings them must be huge.

What is helpful though, is if these influencers make it clear that that’s what they are trying to do. I have no problem with Mrs Hinch advertising when she uses the correct ‘ad’, ‘af’ and ‘paid partnership’ etc. When I see these I know to take with a pinch of salt what she is saying. When she doesn’t use these, I can see how that is irresponsible.

Reactions: 8
Of course she received it guess it’s not beneficial for her to share it though and her nor Gleam have even had the decency to get back in touch with the business to say a simple thank you?!

This is what annoys me.
That’s so fucking rude. How embarrassing for that poor business who was kind enough to gift her something and she couldn’t be arsed to even acknowledge it, not even a thanks, she really is a ignorant arsehole

Reactions: 22

Reactions: 2
She’s put the filter on to try and hide how much pure attitude she actually has In those stories. Without the filter you’d see exactly how pissed off she is and the real soph that we all know she can be

Reactions: 24
If she really loved it that much (the drawers) she could’ve bought some and took the gifted set, and done a giveaway for her hincher’s, because it’s not like she couldn’t afford to buy it for herself, and i’m Sure whoever won it, they would be Over the moon, and i’m Sure it would really help a mum out aswell, since she says hichers are her “friends”

Reactions: 13
Yes so her hinchers are probably still doing it. And spraying lenor about. It's all going to come crashing down one day, she can't keep getting away with all this bullshit.

Ah I see. Dont see her chucking zoflora all over this one though.
Haven’t seen her clean this one at all

Reactions: 4
Don't give her that much credit.
Shes been outted today by many people and shes trying to claw back some control.

I've not read the book, maybe she did mention sales.. brilliant, well done love. Why never mention it again? Why make a point on national TV on This Morning that you're just a hairdresser.. "qualified!!"?

So what, you worked in recruitment. Anyone with any life experience knows it's still sales. Anyone knows you still lie like a salesperson. You work on commission and targets like any other sales job.
In recruitment you'll lure companies and future employees in however you can. You'll lie about included company cars, salaries, benefits...anything to hit target.
Recruitment is no different to selling hoovers and cleaning products.
Maybe the loyal brainwashed army won't see it right now, but they will Soph. They're slowly heading here and making their way through the threads.. and the only person you have to thank for that is YOURSELF!!

Reactions: 20
I see alot of her followers are not happy about all the gifted stuff for the baby, just watched her stories and she's brought f.. all in that nursery, god it makes me angry.

And shock horror she only has a packet of Earth Friendly Wipes, guessing this will be an ad soon?
I suppose after poisoning the little guy with all the crap she sprays around, at least his bum will b OK!!!

Reactions: 16
I work in interior design and one of the things that pisses me off is people thinking that you can only have a nice home if you splash the cash!

Can any of us remember what our bedrooms looked like when we were babies?

Can any of our kids remember what cot they had?

No!

When I speak to clients I ask them about how the room is getting used, who is using it and what colour, style they like and what is there budget.

The most beautiful nursery I designed recently was on a very tight budget and everything was second hand, upcycled, recycled apart from the cot mattress which was bought new.

Your home should reflect your personality not some stranger on instagrams or some magazine picture!

Swipe up Sophie’s home does seem to reflect her personality , boring, sterile, common and unoriginal

Imagine having to live in a home where absolutely everything in it is an advert!

And now baby hinch is an extra money maker before he’s even born!

Everything he wears, his blankets, his teddies even his bibs have got Baby Hinch on them

He’s a (non) walking advert and he’s not even born yet bless him!

Reactions: 44
I think the reason it's got to her so much is because its spilling out of here and onto her insta. She cannot delete all them negative comments because there is too many and people have interacted so will notice if they are gone.
As for telling us to buy her book to find out about her sales, I wouldnt use the pages to line my granny knickers during menstruation if I was desperate.

Reactions: 20
I dont like her. Im still having my eyes opened by tattle every day about little things she says and what they actually mean eg today and the shoe size sticker stuck to henry. I would never have picked up on that.
But at the end of the day she is one very clever lady the way she has manipulated thousands of people and earned a very good income from it. Morally corrupt but very clever

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.