Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

“give me a dressing gown over a ball gown any day.” *Remembers her front cover.* Oh shit. Let’s put some waffle in to deflect from that. It’s sooooo disjointed and badly written. My year 4s could do a better job!
She’s tried way too hard to ‘stay relevant’
Why can’t she just enjoy these nice things without the pretence. I might actually enjoy watching her stories then. Content is SO boring. Soph is so 2018.

Reactions: 19
Isn’t that the father who ended up killing her and the kids

Reactions: 11
I ended up inside our local Louis Vuitton (my struggling city shares a border with a very posh town) to see what all the hot fuss was about the Neverfull bags. There is no way I was going to buy one since I’m trying to save for a house.

The sales staff was so nice and brought out various prints/sizes of the Neverfull to compare with my own tote (a nice brand but certainly not LV) and chatted about fashion history. Very lovely folks at our LV.

Reactions: 16
What she actually meant was give me a designer dressing gown in a 5 star gifted log cabin in Lapland over a ball gown any day.

Reactions: 17
I love the way she dots her “N”. Such a trendsetter. Dotting the “I” is so not cool
Well she had no choice because there wasn't and N to dot Give her a break you nusty troll, she's just learning how to spell her name because no one else can

Reactions: 16
Just a thought guys maybe the reason she’s avoiding the garden out the back she’s had it made into a winter wonderland snow machine Christmas tree lights the works
Probably had a time frame to use the snow machine she ordered for her failed cos of tattle 2 or was it 3 mill celebration

Reactions: 7
I was going to post the same thing when I watched that episode last week..I felt really sad watching it!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will share all the sheep’s messages saying how thoughtful and ‘kond’ she is. Saint Sophie of Maldon.

Reactions: 10
Hamper for a school fete? Has she been living under a rock recently, school fetes are long gone this year

Reactions: 24
Wow how generous of her to give a donation of freebies to her nieces school! And include a book all about her! What a generous, thoughtful soul she is

Reactions: 34
How shite is that hamper? All the face masks, the Iconic makeup ect she has and she gives cleaning stuff and a badly signed book
Bet the mums will all be falling over themselves to fill in the raffle books for a chance to win that one , not .

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.