Mrs Hinch #275 Bloody hell Janet Street-Porter has upset Ma Freda's daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that is astro turf, she's copied someone else again. Doesn't her BFF Stacey have the same?
Did Jamie get fed up with mowing the lawn? Why, he has buggar all else to do. She will make him hoover the turf with her gifted Shark.
And is that Ronnie's shed
Why do you think she posted that random video of the Astro t without saying anything? I bet later she says ‘so many of you asking about the garden...’
surely it wasn’t a mistake.
Plus Ronnie's shed??

Reactions: 1
She got back from her trip to Dorset, straight away ordered a playhouse and it was built by the end of September... why the reveal now? 😂 saving the content for a rainy day eh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why so secretive, its a bleeping playhouse. And it's been up for months. Why the whole suspense?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hahaha I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks the amount of chocolate is stingy.

Are these people drinking out of toddler sized cups? 🤔😂
Shot glasses!! Wouldn’t be half bad if they were accompanied by a bottle of baileys 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Came flying here to say I spied that astro OUTSIDE the playhouse. Yeah that's not the same grass as the photo love. Nice try though

Mines nicer.

🤣🤣

Wonder if she will do a reveal or hope sheep haven't noticed lol
Rons pride and joy? More like Rons hideout from Mummazzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First pic astroturf, second pic grass. Did this dose move the playhouse and put the same coat on Ron to upload it to the gram?
E2034D6C-ECE2-4477-B35C-7C9959308D61.jpeg
948BCB34-4C1A-4BDB-8855-D59F11577C8D.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She’s so sneaky for no reason at all. And so funny that we all knew for months!!

Reactions: 17
Extremely Garraway to the party you nusty trollz.
Dropping in to announce that I gave birth to another beautiful little girl on Tuesday night. After 40 hours in labour, back to back, baby getting stuck, failed pain relief, I was taken to theatre and she was delivered by forceps. We are all in love with her but myself and mini Tattler 2.0 are still waiting to be discharged from hospital due to us both getting distressed in labour.
I assume I haven't missed too much? Maybe Ron and Hens tit adventures and Vestie's flip flops being on show? How many more fish are there?
ATV xx
💗💗 Congratulations, hope you're both home soon 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is there any space in that garden anymore? Also that shed looks like storage for his toys, not a fun place to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like inch putting a couple of screws in was staged 🤣 as soon as I watched it I thought I bet they asked to take a few videos of jaymeee pretending to use the drill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.