Mrs Hinch #270 It’s all heading south & the innuendos makes us vomit in our mouths!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely baffles me how hers gets so gross?? I use my washing machine every other day. I use washing liquid and fabric conditioner - a cap of each. I use ace for whites when I do whites once a fortnight (we don’t have many whites 😂). I check the seal after each use for any gunk/hairs. I used a bought machine cleaner once a month if I’m feeling posh😂😂. It’s never as gross as hers. I don’t get it!!
This is what used to confuse me. When I followed her and thought she was ok I was like tit I’ve never cleaned mine like that or emptied the filter and hers was always black so I dreaded it... mine was fine no dirt or thick black gunk and nothing in the filter.

Reactions: 9
She’s well and truly binned off zoflora hasn’t she! 100% sure she used it for cleaning outside the washing machine and then chucked a cap full in the drum at the end??!

Reactions: 20
Guys, we’ve seen what she eats. Is it any wonder her washing machine accumulates muck so quickly, there’s not enough Persil in the world to effectively clean the inevitably grim undercrackers in a normal cycle. That poor machine doesn’t stand a chance against the daily onslaught of turmeric and egg remnants 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It genuinely baffles me how hers gets so gross?? I use my washing machine every other day. I use washing liquid and fabric conditioner - a cap of each. I use ace for whites when I do whites once a fortnight (we don’t have many whites 😂). I check the seal after each use for any gunk/hairs. I used a bought machine cleaner once a month if I’m feeling posh😂😂. It’s never as gross as hers. I don’t get it!!
I wonder if it’s just actually a build up of all the tit she uses when she “cleans it” and never actually rinses it properly

Reactions: 17
This is really, really well put and sums up a lot of my issues with her lack of parenting of Ronnie and her terrible business tactics. I fall fairly far into the 'Montessori' style of parenting - slings, cloth nappies, BLW, extended BF'ing, co-sleeping, attachment parenting etc etc. My priority is my childrens' wellbeing and happiness, and it seems to be what works well for us. That doesn't make it the way to parent though. The only correct way to parent is to do what you believe to be best for your child based on the information you've gathered - and that is where my true issue with Hinch as a mother comes from.

I judge her not for choosing a different way to mother Ronnie - I judge her for the lack of interest she seems to show in actually parenting that boy with any consistency, or developing any kind of understanding on how to parent. It's becoming glaringly obvious that she hasn't got a clue what she is doing, but also that she doesn't care enough to go and learn for her son's sake. She comes off as completely disinterested in him unless it's to be this perfect baby doll she can show off on her Instagram posts with horrendous background music. A Ronnie with his own mind, that wants to move and shout and explore does not find into the grey, perfect Hinch world.

On the flip side, I'm pretty sure if I gave Hinch one of my cloth nappies, she's be using it to buff the shower door. We're more likely to see her put Henry in a sling than see Ronnie in a nice woven... and she probably thinks schemas are some new kind of hoover 😂
Exactly this! My son was born over 20 years ago, before social media and smart phones and instagram. I had no friends with babies, I have no siblings, no cousins, I never had an NCT group, I never read any books, I was literally just winging it. My son was well loved and well looked after and I always made decisions on what I felt was best for him. I'm not saying I always got it right but he has grown up to be a healthy, happy, productive member of society so clearly I didn't duck it up too badly.

The difference is that I was not trying to influence anyone else's behaviour. I didn't have 3 million people watching how I parented my child and copying my every move. If you choose to be an "influencer" and then you choose to put your baby all over social media then you do have a responsibility to consider what information you are putting out there.

I never had a stair gate, I never had a fire guard, or cupboard locks. My son didn't go to bed at 7pm. He didn't have scheduled naps every day. He ate tinned baby food. But it didn't affect anyone else except me and him. When you have a public platform it comes with a level of responsibility and scrutiny. Hinch, as always, wants it both ways. She wants all of the "fame" and all of the money but with none of the accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m turning mine around from tomorrow. Is that why she keeps bleeping whining in the pram?! She’s 8 months and it’s doing my tits in. See Soph this is what real mums say. Yeah like you “I’ve never known love like it guyyyzzzz” but also sometimes my head is going “shutthefuckupshutthefuckupshutthefuckup”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly this! My son was born over 20 years ago, before social media and smart phones and instagram. I had no friends with babies, I have no siblings, no cousins, I never had an NCT group, I never read any books, I was literally just winging it. My son was well loved and well looked after and I always made decisions on what I felt was best for him. I'm not saying I always got it right but he has grown up to be a healthy, happy, productive member of society so clearly I didn't duck it up to badly.

The difference is that I was not trying to influence anyone else's behaviour. I didn't have 3 million people watching how I parented my child and copying my every move. If you choose to be an "influencer" and then you choose to put your baby all over social media then you do have a responsibility to consider what information you are putting out there.

I never had a stair gate, I never had a fire guard, or cupboard locks. My son didn't go to bed at 7pm. He didn't have scheduled naps every day. He ate tinned baby food. But it didn't affect anyone else except me and him. When you have a public platform it comes with a level of responsibility and scrutiny. Hinch, as always, wants it both ways. She wants all of the "fame" and all of the money but with none of the accountability.
Exactly this! I had a baby the same time and at one health visitor appointment her name came up and they actually said how they were having to stress a few points more often because of her “choices” and choosing to ignore any of the guidelines. I mean no they aren’t laws and like you say just wing it so it your own way it’s fine but when your showing millions that it’s ok to remove safety tops from washing tabs, having a cot filled with stuff, showing naps in a tiny basket on wheels when your child can sit unaided etc it’s just irresponsible.

She doesn’t even address things like “guys I know it’s recommended a baby have a sippy cup at least with meals from 6 months not a bottle but Ron just doesn’t get on with cups etc” it’s like she just gives up and finds the easiest way out and a priority of a Christmas centre piece when you apparently don’t want your child to play with the candles etc why put them in a centre piece on a coffee table

I’m turning mine around from tomorrow. Is that why she keeps bleeping whining in the pram?! She’s 8 months and it’s doing my tits in. See Soph this is what real mums say. Yeah like you “I’ve never known love like it guyyyzzzz” but also sometimes my head is going “shutthefuckupshutthefuckupshutthefuckup”
Mine is a proper nosey thing I had to turn her around at 6 months she’s a people watcher 😂

We aren’t likely to even have a proper Christmas tree because of our curious toddler let alone centre pieces 😂

Reactions: 16
She’s well and truly binned off zoflora hasn’t she! 100% sure she used it for cleaning outside the washing machine and then chucked a cap full in the drum at the end??!
It must absolutely pain her to not use it. The cap of zoflora though 🤢 when I was under the thrall of Hinch I did that once after cleaning along with the cloths and to make the load worthwhile chucked in a bath matt and a couple of tea towels. bleeping howling. Eye watering.

Reactions: 6
I think it's probably because she does SO MANY WASHES, all barely half full, and uses an excessive amount of products (because when it's all free, who cares?) so there's probably a massive build up of scum.

Reactions: 16
It must absolutely pain her to not use it. The cap of zoflora though 🤢 when I was under the thrall of Hinch I did that once after cleaning along with the cloths and to make the load worthwhile chucked in a bath matt and a couple of tea towels. bleeping howling. Eye watering.
It’s so strong I honestly don’t know how she can live in a house so strongly scented in every room plus al the wax melts and candles 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Someone please remind?me # mashed potato gate ...or direct me to relevant thread... that's the only one i don't seem to lnow or recollect

Reactions: 1
Tattle elf on the shelf bingo

Elf wearing flip flops
Elf with a minky or dave the duster
Elf wearing a superhero nappy #ad
Elf foot prints in just roll pastry
Elf sat on top of the fish tank with a little net or rod
Elf in a jug of spaghetti
Elf doing a hinch haul
Elf scratching the tit out of the sink with a scrub daddy
Elf pining the toilet with the loo brush
Elf at the food bank with band aid "do they know its christmas time" playing in the background 🙄
Elf on fire because he fell of the shelf and into a wax melt

*please add anymore*
Elf in the garage with some resistance bands
Elf head butting Henry
Elf creating concealer triangles with maybelline
Elf on a zoom call with scientist goggles

• Haha
Reactions: 13
3 weeks ago?!? 3 weeks ago is when she last cleaned her washing machine according to her highlights. I got a new one in March and I think I’ve rinsed the drawer twice since I’ve had it. Why is she so hell bent on setting unrealistic and unnecessary ideals on people?!?

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ every parent I know puts off the elf for as long as possible and a child Ronnies age won’t even have a clue what’s going on this is another thing purely for HER so she has daily content that poor kid really was just for Instagram wasn’t he 😔 fine if you want to do the elf whatever but with her it’s just for Instagram can’t wait for them to all be dumb cleaning related mischief
Go onto YouTube
Put in Elf On Shelf Stuck In TV

you’re welcome

Shes just such a cow. I’ve just lost both my grandmas in the last 6 weeks, can’t say her ‘you’ve got this, everything is gonna be okay’ tit has even remotely helped, if anything it’s made me even angrier at the world because it’s people like her who’ve caused another lockdown meaning we couldn’t even say our goodbyes to either of them. Feel like I could explode with the amount of rage I have towards her!!!
I lost mine too 😢 She was in another ward on my hospital and I couldn’t even go and see her. She died whilst I was at work 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Laughing at Sophie spraying dettol on the front when we know it used to be zoflora 😂

also I’ve just got a new washing machine. Not a expensive flashy one as I could only afford a cheap one not having much spare cash but Mine still works well I think. I’m happy with it and it’s got a button where it cleans itself 😏 so no spraying flash bathroom all around my machine 😂

Reactions: 8
Is a sonic rubber the condom equivalent of a cock ring (showing me age with use of rubber instead of condom). If so, the sonic rubber holder should be on Jaymeh’s bedside table, not in the kitchen
8279E16A-F6EA-492E-8625-8E2E1A69A69A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have never seen her clean that washing machine the same way twice. Almost as though she has different products she needs to sell. 🧐

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.