Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What a big fat load of bollox. Oh look at me I’m so so anxious.. posing on the front of a magazine

Reactions: 23
I think it is the same home. The photo posted earlier with the high window is the garage. That's the outdoor pointless 'kitchen', basically the garage conversion. There used to be a door and small window where that high window now is. The door has been moved round the the side.
The low living room window shows the conservatory outside - but it only shows in half the window as it's at a funny angle to the house, because it's an odd shaped garden. So the conservatory is what's know as on the piss, to the rest of the house.
I could be wrong, but it still looks like the same place to me.

Still think it would've done her a world of good to donate her old kitchen to someone that was desperately in need of a useable kitchen though!

Reactions: 6
It was ONE month.

If she had a positive test in October for a due date in June she got pregnant her spetember cycle and missed the August one because she was getting married /in hospital!! I know this cos I have a June baby.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry to hear that with my experience I just got fobbed off by my GP and given anti depressants which didn't work. My mood still werent being helped then 2 years ago one hot day I collapsed and started having seizures, through all the blood tests etc it was found that I had an overactive thyroid that was messing my hormones up. So when i went and told the GP he just dismissed me as being depressed (which i was) but didn't consider it being a part of anything else

I think some GPs just like to hand out medication and some don't! I'm glad you're better though

Reactions: 7
Complete tripe!!! She loves stiring it!

Reactions: 8
Is the thread going to go on all day now about whose GP did what to who.....

Ffs the biggest point to remember and take fromthe article is that Hinch is and will always be a self centred selfish twat.

Reactions: 50
Ahh im sorry! I hope you finally got the help you needed! Doctors can be so shit at times Xx

Reactions: 7

Ffs the biggest point to remember and take fromthe article is that Hinch is and will always be a self centred selfish twat.
Jeeeeez just people comparing their past experiences in comparisons to Hinchs

Reactions: 18
Sorry for the off topic post but I was talking to a friend yesterday (she's a manager of a large waterstones store) and they have 7 pre-orders at the store for her latest book. They had over 100 for her first book. I know most people are probably ordering online but it still made me smile in the hope that people have had enough of her bullshit.

Reactions: 25
A while back I mentioned we hadn’t seen the letter basket for a while. Well I’m calling it that it’s coming up soon

Reactions: 3

Someone obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed..

Whatever happened to being kind...

Reactions: 4
Reading this and reading her talk about how her life is full of anxiety in that interview actually makes me dislike her even more. Yes everyone has struggles, yes it’s amazing to talk about those struggles to help others and normalise it. But what she has done for more than 12 months is pretend to “millions” of people that those struggles don’t exist and her life is perfect just for money!! Now she is flipping that round and making more money by talking about those struggles because she knows that will sell her books and make people see her differently and excuse all the behaviour she has been caught out on. All she is doing is trying to make this ride last longer because she loves the fame and money

Reactions: 33
Now this is the best thing I’ve read all morning

Reactions: 13
So she was only a training hairdresser?

“people think life’s perfect” Yes Soph because it’s all you show and act like it’s perfect. Is this her attempt at wanting to try and be more real and less of her fake persona?

I think she’s left it to late to now try to be real but I think it’s obvious she does regret Painting her life in a perfect picture as she’s to scared to be herself instead of the sales woman.

Reactions: 16
They have to pay for that info like that
Everything else she does/talks about is 99% an Ad!
The irony of moaning o The Mail about trolls

Reactions: 10
“Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? I was waiting for something to go wrong, like I always do.”

2 months at most for her to get pregnant. I'm sorry I know she is a twat but this has infuriated me so much. She is completely clueless to what a struggle to get pregnant actually is!

Try 10 years Grinch. Multiple hospitals trips, blood tests, invasive investigations, to be told you won't ever conceive naturally.

We are now going through the rightfully (but also frustrating)long adoption process to be able to give a child a home with us.

Reactions: 82
So Hinch has struggled and life as a parent hasn't been easy for her. There are thousands of new parents in exactly that position. A positive move would have been to be honest and show the days that didn't go well, show that parenthood isn't all sunbeams and rainbows and that sometimes its the hardest job in the world.

But no, Sophie only shows the perfect life, with the perfect home and the perfect family to her 3 million followers.
And then she wonders why she gets called fake

Reactions: 28
I have chronic mental health issues - depression, anxiety and specific phobias unfortunately.
These extracts from her book are insulting. It totally underplays the massive effect these illnesses have on your daily life. I’m fucking fuming.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.