Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 16797

Am I the only one who noticed how filthy and tatty her “amazing eBayer” boots are 🤢
I thought this to they look so cheap to

Just watched her stories how childish was that whole song thing what she is she :rolleyes: Also I hate when she films herself eating it’s disgusting plus the way she eats gives me the boak

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Used to be full of seen the lighters on here and now it’s full of eyes wide openers instead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody see her asking Jamie to fake tan her back! Yuck :sick:he’s her little witch, she’ll have to enjoy it while she can.... the only pampering she’ll be having is the pampers she’s putting on the baby boy after he’s tit everywhere in a few months time....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The door knocker earrings are making an appearance again this morning I see! dear god! Can’t believe are buying this shite 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Anybody see her asking Jamie to fake tan her back! Yuck :sick:he’s her little witch, she’ll have to enough it while she can.... the only pampering she’ll be having is the pampers she’s putting on the baby boy after he’s tit everywhere in a few months time....
Why the feck does she need or want her back creosoted in any case?! That’s one skewed, fucked up set of priorities right there. More unnecessary chemicals but hey, as long as Mummahs got her dorgeous back tanned up eh, everything else can go to hell in a hand cart.

I don’t know how these people make doing sweet Fanny Adams day after boring day into such an art. Perhaps it’s Sam Taylor-Johnson’s latest living piece of modern interactive art? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And swipe up to the brand of tan with accompanying glove, as so many of you have been asking guyzzzzzz in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
It's the stupid voice that gets me and the way she doesn't finish certain words. Listening to her talk to Henry on her bed omg grow up you idiot!! Dorgeous she is not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why’s she trying to push those ugly earrings?

I noticed she uses the fake tan I’ve used before 🙈 they obviously aren’t paying her otherwise she’d have had it in full view 😂

That porridge reminds me of the film My left foot. When they're eating porridge day and night for weeks on end and the mother has money hidden up the chimney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she is on porridge, she has most definitely been in hospital for malnutrition, I'd bet my whole zoflora collection on it

*disclaimer, I have 1 bottle on zoflo with about 1cm left in it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I got some hot Goss last night about MH.

I was at a BBQ and met an old uni friend who is very popular on Insta with a cleaning account 70k + and we got talking.

I asked how hard it was and her opinion on MH. She was very sheepish to begin with then told me that she was really horrible and that her 'people' are vile. At the beginning she said she was naive and when a brand approached her for an Ad she said yes. Two weeks later MH people asked her if she wanted to do a Collab and took over the ad contract. She then heard nothing for months until an Insta story from MH showed she'd done the ad without her! Apparently this has happened a few times with others.

Also she apparently she declined so many events because she hates not having full control of photos/ videos etc.

She has been working with a brand for a while now, and asked them once why they chose her. They said that because she's about the cleaning and helping others with tips. The bigger accounts ie MH have no actual interest in the product, or actually know anything about cleaning (chemicals etc)
Here cracks are showing and people and sick of her bull tit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.