Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh it’s hard reading about tears. Extreme tokophobia here!!!!

Well I’m Perfectly capable of putting a few drops of detergent in a bucket of water to clean the floor. But it got me thinking about the actual term ‘soapy water’. Got me wondering if some people thought that might mean soap flakes instead!
I couldn't agree more!

Same [emoji85] Can we please stop with the child birth talk? As someone with issues regarding stuff like this, I find it really triggering. If that's an issue I'll just start muting accounts [emoji106]
Wait!!!Can we actually mute people who compare tedium about their ripped vajayjays, stained nighties and "every moment is precious"???

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I couldn't agree more!

Wait!!!Can we actually mute people who compare tedium about their ripped vajayjays, stained nighties and "every moment is precious"???
I don’t know how to do it on the forum as I use Tapatalk but there’s an option to mute if you click on someone’s profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didnt bf my son and my milk well and truly came in. I had boobs like pamela anderson and leaked like a fountain.
Sorry if this comes across rude but why do we need to know this. Ffs maybe tattle and hinch have reached the end of the road. Its all childbirth stories and people asking how to make soapy water. Thanks but I'm out. Bye all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this comes across rude but why do we need to know this. Ffs maybe tattle and hinch have reached the end of the road. Its all childbirth stories and people asking how to make soapy water. Thanks but I'm out. Bye all.
If it's like this now just imagine how bad it'll be when she actually gives birth :oops: you've got the right idea

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm bugboy at this point 😬
I defended the pregnancy experience posts at first because I was ill informed of how it all works, but now I regret everything. I know too much now!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

No idea what it is but this made me laugh 😂

I'm bugboy at this point 😬
I defended the pregnancy experience posts at first because I was ill informed of how it all works, but now I regret everything. I know too much now!
bleeping hell we did the exact same post 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gutted that tattle has completely lost its edge now as far as hinch is concerned. When I joined it was an eye opener, exposing MH for her lies, dodgy deals, sales background etc. It really helped me and other newbies see what she was doing.

Just catching up tonight after being sick for a while and wtf happened??? Its turned into a Facebook group hybrid with mumsnet. No offence but its tit.

I don't care what nightie you took to the maternity ward, your milk, your stitches or what bleeping pads you used. Actually I'm not interested in any of that stuff with MH either. That's not relevant to how she scams people and takes advantage of vulnerable followers.

The Internet is pretty big, sure u can all find a platform to share ur horror stories re childbirth. Don't hijack tattle.

And if you seriously want to know how to make soapy water follow a cleaning account on insta and ask there.

Rant over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Feel that Jamie's choice of song whilst handheld hoovering* (already dust-free skirting) was quite apt,

"I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth living, should I blast myself?" (Tupac)

*edit: forced to Hinch

Cry for help? 😂
This was my exact thoughts, he clearly wants to "blast himself" poor guy

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t you just love if Instagram put a ban on people making money from swipe ups etc. It would really show those who do what they do because they love it and those who are only in it for the 💰💰
I wonder how long the hinching would last if there was no money to be made from it. Even though we’re all in this together apparently.

Reactions: 19
I remember when I first started to follow her, possibly around October time. She did this video where she soaked a cotton bud in whatever product she was pushing then and ran it down the silicone seal of her fridge door and it came out filthy! I thought omg she lives in a brand new (I think?) house with a new fridge and it looks like that so mine is going to be absolutely rancid! Considering I have 2 toddlers with grubby hands constantly on the fridge if its open and I’ve never even thought about cleaning that part of it before. So I grabbed my cotton bud and soaked it in whatever and did just as she did on the video. Came out clean as a whistle. I thought it was all a bit suspicious but she was the big hype back then. Now I feel I was right :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t you just love if Instagram put a ban on people making money from swipe ups etc. It would really show those who do what they do because they love it and those who are only in it for the 💰💰
I wonder how long the hinching would last if there was no money to be made from it. Even though we’re all in this together apparently.

Yeah, ban all swipe ups! Ever since I found out about the 30 day cookie thing, I dont swipe anything any more. Robbing bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why people do this? I know it's not new and loads of the barmies s do it, but what's the attraction with cleaning your loo with 4 different products then arranging them all on the seat and taking a photo. World's gone crazy.
Screenshot_20190511_233125.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Gutted that tattle has completely lost its edge now as far as hinch is concerned. When I joined it was an eye opener, exposing MH for her lies, dodgy deals, sales background etc. It really helped me and other newbies see what she was doing.

Just catching up tonight after being sick for a while and wtf happened??? Its turned into a Facebook group hybrid with mumsnet. No offence but its tit.

I don't care what nightie you took to the maternity ward, your milk, your stitches or what bleeping pads you used. Actually I'm not interested in any of that stuff with MH either. That's not relevant to how she scams people and takes advantage of vulnerable followers.

The Internet is pretty big, sure u can all find a platform to share ur horror stories re childbirth. Don't hijack tattle.

And if you seriously want to know how to make soapy water follow a cleaning account on insta and ask there.

Rant over.
I’ve not got involved with any of the pregnancy/baby chat but I do wonder where else the thread can actually go now she’s been ‘outed’ anyway? I’ve tried to talk about some of the undisclosed ads she’s posted but nobody seems interested in talking about that. As far as I’m concerned she needs pulling into line by the ASA/CMA because the product placement is out of hand. I’ve reported her more than once for it as have many others but they just brush it off and say they’re ‘investigating’ and while they’re ‘investigating’ she’s just breaking rules over and over again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve not got involved with any of the pregnancy/baby chat but I do wonder where else the thread can actually go now she’s been ‘outed’ anyway? I’ve tried to talk about some of the undisclosed ads she’s posted but nobody seems interested in talking about that. As far as I’m concerned she needs pulling into line by the ASA/CMA because the product placement is out of hand. I’ve reported her more than once for it as have many others but they just brush it off and say they’re ‘investigating’ and while they’re ‘investigating’ she’s just breaking rules over and over again
Yeah maybe you're right and there's nowhere else to go now she's been exposed as a phony.

If that's the case I'd rather see the threads just dwindle out rather than turn into drivel. Just my opinion tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It wonder if p&g and other big company’s who are paying her are giving backhanders to the like of ASA. Surely while all these investigations go on her account should be suspended or the swipe up feature diminished until the investigation is complete if there have been so many reports there’s obviously credibility in them to warrant interim action!

I would love to see her exposed on the likes of bbc spotlight or channel 4s dispatches, along with other accounts doing similar on a smaller scale but with the same intent. There was a programme on recently exposing mlms I think on channel 4 so there’s maybe potential for it to happen?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.