Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when these threads used to be full of hot tea 🙄🙄🙄
Oh back in the day. When I didn't have to have a strong stomach to come on here in case I stumbled upon a fanny tear tale or feet swelling pissing competitions, or advice on maternity pads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh back in the day. When I didn't have to have a strong stomach to come on here in case I stumbled upon a fanny tear tale or feet swelling pissing competitions, or advice on maternity pads.
Or the volume of liquids that vacate your noonie post child birth.... bring back sharky and Olivia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was only 3 months ago too, oh how so much has changed. Those were the days 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes the pads are the length of the packet Jesus F Christ surely her sister has explained to her that she will lose a huge amount of blood after the baby
I have no kids but my SILs talk about this stuff all the time. Paper pants, adult diapers.
She will probably have to wear 2 of them pads at a time so it's even longer 🙈It's not a normal Period 🙄 Please God someone tell her she can't use Tampons either 😂 Also your not breastfeeding, your milk won't come in proper so one box of breast pads is enough. Surely this is all an act!
I didnt bf my son and my milk well and truly came in. I had boobs like pamela anderson and leaked like a fountain.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’ll only get worse when the baby arrives, she’s a bone idle woman and appears to have been allowed to think she’s incapable of doing anything resembling hard physical work.

Does she iron, properly clean the house ,peg washing out , scoop dog poo or cook real food?

No , she’s a tool .

I know it isn’t just women’s work but we never see either of them do basic jobs that happen in our homes every day of the week.
I remember when I was pregnant with my second working full time, carrying bags of shopping home and moving house at 8 months pregnant. If I dared complain my mum would tell me about the women working in the rice fields who gave birth while working then strapped the baby to their back and carried on working 🤣🤣🤣 thanks mum!!

I don’t know what would happen if she had other kids to look after like lots of women do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It’ll only get worse when the baby arrives, she’s a bone idle woman and appears to have been allowed to think she’s incapable of doing anything resembling hard physical work.

Does she iron, properly clean the house ,peg washing out , scoop dog poo or cook real food?

No , she’s a tool .

I know it isn’t just women’s work but we never see either of them do basic jobs that happen in our homes every day of the week.
I use to cringe at the crappy dinners she use to make and when she use to go food shopping and come back with a few bananas smarties and zoflora 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yes! Did you notice she didn’t turn round to face the camera? Obviously can’t bare the fact she doesn’t have butterflies floating over her head or her Gretel curls and earrings 🙄
She won't show herself without a filter cause she naturally looks like a melted wellie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well when I was 11 months pregnant I ran the London marathon, then went straight to work after to do a 16 hour shift, came home, cleaned the house, went to crossfit and that was 7 days a week with a 10 year old strapped to my back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well when I was 11 months pregnant I ran the London marathon, then went straight to work after to do a 16 hour shift, came home, cleaned the house, went to crossfit and that was 7 days a week with a 10 year old strapped to my back!
That's all fine and well... but did you use boots breast pads or bin lids? Cause after I gave birth my nipples were like tax discs ya'no

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes! Did you notice she didn’t turn round to face the camera? Obviously can’t bare the fact she doesn’t have butterflies floating over her head or her Gretel curls and earrings 🙄
Did you notice she was shovelling some more tit food into her mouth aswell

Reactions: 5
My heart genuinely goes out to Henry. I've no doubt she loves him but from what it appears, she hasn't the first bleeping clue about how to properly care for him. Even the average bleeping Joe knows how sensitive a dogs sense of smell is... yet Henry's wee nostrils are clogged up with febreeze and Eva bleeping may aromas
Nevermind the plug in just above his food bowl and the bin right next to it with 2 chemicals poured into it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That's all fine and well... but did you use boots breast pads or bin lids? Cause after I have birth my nipples were like tax discs ya'no
Oh don't I was chafe central, could have fed a creche with the amount of milk I produced and some! I had to use B&M crushed velvet cushions for breast pads. I also had a csection and got up as soon as they'd sewn me up to do some hill sprints in the hospital car park. You won't beat me at pregnancy top trumps hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pics or it didn’t happen😂

Oh don't I was chafe central, could have fed a creche with the amount of milk I produced and some! I had to use B&M crushed velvet cushions for breast pads. I also had a csection and got up as soon as they'd sewn me up to do some hill sprints in the hospital car park. You won't beat me at pregnancy top trumps hun!
This wins for me today. I’m howling (not as bad as Hinch howls tho)

Reactions: 10
Sadly have to agree with @Zoflora_It_All
You have a bleeping power noonie... my pitiful noonie will never compare

Mods.....if at all possible, can you link breast feeding, child birth & parenting threads here if there's any so we can stick to Mrs Grinch on here pwetty pwease?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was leading to that comment exactly, was just double checking it actually was her though 😂😂😂 no need to hide from us, we’ve all seen your book signing photos Sophie dear 🙃

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.