Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t let him. She’s decided that she’s completely incapable of doing anything for some reason. I’m sure she’s been told to rest but that doesn’t mean she can’t even move.
He’s being her slave.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she going to do when the child starts crawling, she can’t be chucking tit all over the carpet so liberally when there’s a little one tearing about with hands that practicality live inside their mouths

Reactions: 14
Those suitcases 😂 where does she think she's going to give birth? The hilton? Imagine her rolling up with her #gifted chav bags like an extra from Towie.

Only hinch could giggle at maternity pads and breast pads, is she 12?
Who takes cases to hospital anyway? Was I the weird one just packing a normal bag.. not a carrier bag I might add, classy chick I am, it was a sports bag 😂..?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who takes cases to hospital anyway? Was I the weird one just packing a normal bag.. not a carrier bag I might add, classy chick I am, it was a sports bag 😂..?
how long does she think she’s going to be in for to even need a suitcase that big for her 😂 I had a c-section and was discharged the next day. All being well, I don’t see why she would be in any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she going to do when the child starts crawling, she can’t be chucking tit all over the carpet so liberally when there’s a little one tearing about with hands that practicality live inside their mouths
By then she would have made enough money conning her 'Hinchers' that she can take a massive break... this makes me so cross!
I had no idea that she made money just from all the swiping.

Reactions: 5
Sports bag too frantically packed by my husband last minute 😂

How many threads on and we're still saying bug boy and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who either doesn't know what it means or is not amused? 😂

• Haha
Just a random comment really but made me laugh.. my mum follows MH but we don't really discuss the issues around her as she's not exactly a die hard 'Hincher' (although she did get me a scrub daddy once) and I hadn't mentioned Tattle to her because she'd wonder why i'm spending my life reading 22 threads instead of my actual job. Anyway, just had our usual lunchtime chat and she sounded so enlightened that she had found a new insta - Clean Honest Living - and she is quite shocked at not realising how gimmicky the MH craze is.. so then we had a long chat about Tattle and she is probably lurking right about now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just a random comment really but made me laugh.. my mum follows MH but we don't really discuss the issues around her as she's not exactly a die hard 'Hincher' (although she did get me a scrub daddy once) and I hadn't mentioned Tattle to her because she'd wonder why i'm spending my life reading 22 threads instead of my actual job. Anyway, just had our usual lunchtime chat and she sounded so enlightened that she had found a new insta - Clean Honest Living - and she is quite shocked at not realising how gimmicky the MH craze is.. so then we had a long chat about Tattle and she is probably lurking right about now.
Hi Megs Mum! 👋🏼 welcome!! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
With my first I went in without a bag. Midwife bollocked me big time asking what will I dress the baby in!! I didn't bleeping care right then, just wanted it out and be pain free. My dad came the next morning with a bag about half hour after he was born. Safe to say the baby survived living in a warm towel and a blanket in the meantime😂
Not once did I require a fan, or lip balms, or zovirax (wtf does she need that for?? She dont look like shes got a cold sore).. but that was 20yrs ago when life wasn't a huge drama 😂

How many threads on and we're still saying bug boy and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who either doesn't know what it means or is not amused? 😂
I said he looked like a bug somewhere between thread 10 and 15 and the names stuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it’s quite sweet that she actually thinks she will have the time to style her hair and apply tinted lip moisturiser and sit fanning her self or maybe Carlonehairstyleforzlistcelebsbembridge will
be stopping by to do her mermaid waves with a messy bun .
She is going to have the shock of her life .
I bet if it was humanly possible Jamie would be giving birth to baby handsomes the baby for her he bloody does everything else , I can just see him now legs akimbo in the stirrups and little blue plastic covers on his buff tings . It’s crowning mate . ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 43
We all know the first post she puts on insta of her and the baby will be her heavily made up, hair perfect. Unlike everyone else who looks like they’ve been drowned in a pool on sweat & blood & look utterly exhausted & like a fresh corpse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know the first post she puts on insta of her and the baby will be her heavily made up, hair perfect. Unlike everyone else who looks like they’ve been drowned in a pool on sweat & blood & look utterly exhausted & like a fresh corpse
With the butterflies filter !
I looked like I had done a few Davina annoying McCalls fitness DVD’s then got ran over by a bus ,twice .
and that was just the conception

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone else feel sorry for the poor baby already it’s not gonna know how to speak English I can guarantee it’s first word will be dorgeous boy 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi All

I have been reading all day and feel like a massive dick head! I was a hincher! I set up my own home account for gods sake and I would say im not dim or stupid but i have been sucked in totally!! How stupid do I feel its all so obvious now!! Even the cif positioned on the sink last night! oh god!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she actually have many proper fans left? What are the Facebook groups looking like now? So many turned ex hinchers about!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.