Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, firstly, thanks for sharing that with us, but quite frankly, no one gives a fuck. Go to the rave section and regurgitate your love for the hinch there. Having a degree means fuck all. Means your competent in that one area. Says buggar all for common sense or knowledge. But good luck in future endeavours.... ATB hun xxx

View attachment 16933
Probably needs to find a better hobby than waiting outside the toilets and constantly cleaning them. Won’t even be cold when she wipes them
There's a name for people who wait and hang about outside toilets

Reactions: 38
Ham and linen fresh sandwiches today kids
And don’t forget it’s being put in the dishwasher, but it’s ok, you can buff your spoons with dettol and a green cloth. Doesn’t matter if it poisons you as long as it’s shiny!
(Swipe Up)

Reactions: 16
I cringe when I see her wiping surfaces down with her zo-flo and I can almost taste it and people trying to put it in plug ins and reed diffusers. It’s a hazardous and flammable disinfect! Poison comes in small bottles - kind of makes sense with Zoflora. And yes I do use it, but a bottle lasts me months and it’s just for my stinky bin
And when she harps on about “ooh I could wear this Febreeze like a perfume mate”. It wouldn’t surprise me if some people actually spray it on their clothes to try it. Crack on grinch - wear it like a perfume. Probably wouldn’t go through the fake tan you make Jamie slather on you anyway.

Reactions: 6
I never forget when she thought it was funny to wear vipoo as a perfume! Thick as

Reactions: 14
I’ve been trying (unsuccessfully) to find a video to share on here that one of my Facebook friends shared. It was basically demonstrating how these days we are spending more time indoors, relying on chemicals to clean and disinfect and they are just making us a sicker generation, as opposed to getting fresh air, opening windows etc etc. While everyone else on my Facebook is loving hinch it was great to see a video show the damage it’s doing to us (never mind the damage to the environment)

No joke my brother used to work with a guy who work glade aerosol as a deodorant, when my bro asked him why he said it was cheaper than actual deodorant

Reactions: 14
As awful as it is - I cracked up reading this

I never forget when she thought it was funny to wear vipoo as a perfume! Thick as
Looking back, it was probably to disguise the utter shite that pours from her mouth

Reactions: 5
Another day, another load of attention seeking “woe is me, I is the first woman ever to reproduce” memes.

She is such a dull twat, her fucking mop has more personality!

Reactions: 11
As awful as it is - I cracked up reading this

Looking back, it was probably to disguise the utter shite that pours from her mouth
It makes me shudder when I think of what people’s lungs are being subjected to thanks to grinch. Room sprays, plug ins, carpet fresheners, wax melts, perfume diffuser stupid bloody things.
Death by air freshener me thinks

Reactions: 13
I don’t like the woman but I do feel sad for her. I think she has some very deep rooted mental health issues that will plague the rest of her life.

She clearly obsessed with her weight/appearance. She does nothing but sit at home (pre hospital stay as well as at the moment). Other than spraying and wiping a lot of chemicals around her already clean house her days are filled with nothing.

Yes, she must be earning a fortune and I hate that everything is ‘swipe up’ etc but I wouldn’t want her life for anything.

Reactions: 25
She wore VIP Poo as a perfume once.

Reactions: 6
*addicted to buying things on eBay*
No love you're addicted to the income it creates from doing the sly swipe ups which are made to look like you don't earn a percentage from them.
All of her AD marks are strategically put in places on the photos to look like they're not to be seen or that they're already on the photo.

Reactions: 18
I agree. How guilty will you feel if you aren’t up to cleaning your house on a Friday. Or what if, shock horror, you have a job which means you aren’t able to.

Of course!! How many times does opening a window or going outside for some fresh air make you feel a whole lot better? If I was feeling a bit down or sluggish that would be my first instinct, not smothering my house with fabric conditioner. How about you take a walk to the park and smell some real flowers?

Obsession with spending, cleaning, appearance. All under the facade of a sparing grey house and freshly manicured nails. It is worrying because I think she will genuinely be overwhelmed and not be able to cope with the mess and time constraints associated with a baby. I hope she has a good support system.

Reactions: 11
I like how on this mornings story she had it zoomed right into her face so you couldn’t see she had that butterfly filter on.

Reactions: 21
She’s just put her neat capful of Zoflora in the bog brush so it will smell fresh when she uses it. Despite having also pined her toilet and use cif wipes she just has to have a third scent in there... i wonder if all these fumes she’s inhaling has anything to do with her recent hospital stay

Reactions: 10
This video pretty much sums up what we are actually doing with all these chemicals! So worth a watch!

Reactions: 15
Poor Henry now has watery eyes and nose, think she’s hinting at it being hay fever My heart can’t take it seeing that poor dog suffer.

That video was a very interesting watch Lulu76!!

Reactions: 10
Hi there. Recent member and lurker here. I actually got to know of MH when one of my friends posted her loo roll stamping vids on IG. I was intrigued - to be fair, I do enjoy keeping my house clean, and followed her, sometime in Aug 2018. I thought she was amusing at first and then it went downhill. Her endless swipe ups, her grating laugh and the lack of original content got to me. Unfollowed her in Dec because I was this close to buying the stuff she was using, which tbh is completely unnecessary. Recently changed upon tattle and opened my eyes to the kind of crap she's up to. *shudders* Never again!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.