Mrs Hinch #230 Hinch follower numbers are clearly a farce, I give you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be in Kent, I'm not defending her, but I was out on a boat near Deal this morning and the sea was bright blue (not as bright as her photoshopped version!) but still very bright and clear
Ooh I used to live in Deal as a kid I love it there! It possibly could be with Thanet there to the left?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The trouble is even if she's not posting now. If she's filming and then going to show us later then she's not taking time off. The whole point is to keep private ,keep this holiday sacred. If its just going to Montage or poste what she's done later then all she's done is done what shes usually done but kept them waiting for a while!

Shes done us a message guyyyyys.that message was for us.because we've been asking right?bless her she can't do without us.oh Sophie I'm so glad you realise you need us and lurrrrve us and posting an update just for us.
hows it been having a whole weekend on tattle.did we give you good content ideas?
Yea, dont be fooled by the Yatch that shes got...shes still Grinchy from the block!! Doing us a message bless 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pi
Pisses me off no end. What if someone's loved one has died. What if someone has received bad news about there health. You got this? Oh, duck off Sophie Rose
Exactly we are saying goodbye to a dear old friend on Friday, she has really pissed me off, she has no idea what happens in the real world !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
mrs hinch has made my blood boil on her stories. She wrote something along the lines of me and the boys are ok i promise thanks for asking. Ffs she is on holiday not at the hospital with a relative with cancer etc. I suffer with dreadful mental health and she is starting to really irritate me now. God help if she has a proper problem to ever deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Could she be at Centre Parks Sherwood Forest is near enough to Sheffield
Sheffield is a bit higher up than the centre parcs though, Jaymeeeh would be a bit lost! 😂 however if they say they’ve gone anywhere further...could still be a a shout!

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion
the hinches on another break, it’s exhausting when you take take take

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's all so flipping patronising. And what if someone genuniely doest have it. What if their life is falling apart. Is she gonna do something when they message her pouring their heart out to their best friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.