Mrs Hinch #230 Hinch follower numbers are clearly a farce, I give you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for her here. I would have anxiety too worrying about fans showing up at my house, especially her fans they’re bat tit insane some of them with deep obsessions. Her house is in an estate from what looks to be down a shared private drive (just from what I’ve seen on insta) so this means yes it would be noticeable for people to drive down/walk down but it’s still accessible to public! And I think if someone is crazy enough to drive to her house they would be crazy enough to knock too. Maybe this is in the book 🤷‍♀️
I guess you reap what you sow. It has suited her very well to have these fans who adore her to the point of craziness and she encourages that, always telling them how much she loves them. The more they love her, the more likely they are never to question her lies and deceit, because she is like a god to them. And like the good little sheep they are, off they rush to the shops to buy whatever she is selling that day. But encouraging crazies like that will have repercussions which she will find out the day she leaves Insta, they cant cope without her and start stalking her. She has opened up too wide and too fast, seems that she has been very badly advised, likely by Ma and Inch, who sont have a brain cell between them to see where all this might lead. Moneys nice but when it becomes your raison d'etre and your driving force, then you're halfway lost. I wouldn't sleep at night if I had that weird lot as my followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t think so, can’t see a record of another hinchliffe being born to a Faux around that time. Sister was born 1980 in Enfield. Strange.
wonder why zophs mum and dad got married 3 years after she was born?
Could he have been registered in his mums maiden name? Perhaps his parents weren’t together at the

Reactions: 4
Her post is definitely edited and posted purely for a reaction. Oh and she doesn’t half write some shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Shirley Valentine isn't in Mallorca my money is on her going to Cornwall.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like it’s be removed. Disappointed. I was going to come back and take a better look when I had more time.

I wonder what rule it broke? I would think gossip and pics go together. I’ll have to go read the rules again for my own curiosity
I reckon it was because it was an actual pic of her house which it’s probs a bit OTT. If I was her I wouldn’t even be assed about what people say, you can’t please everyone and tbh I’d probs just pack it in but if someone took a pic of my house I’d be pretty pissed off and a bit freaked out

Reactions: 3
The boys and I are absolutely fine I promise. Love you all for asking.
We're just making as much money as we can and raking it all in.
Surely that's what she meant to write? 😂😂

Can't help wondering what sort of messages she's had to warrant a response of we're absolutely fine I promise!
I'm your classic suspicious scorpion, and when her and Stace post saying "So many of you have asked me", l often think have they really asked you?!. Or is it you making us think they have? 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why does she always say ‘You’ve got this’ Got what? Her and SS are the same. So bloody patronising. She’s swanning around on a yacht (fishing boat) saying you’ve got this. Chatting tit as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This woman angers me so much!!
The picture she’s put up an hour ago on the boat is really ignorant. Nobody asked about your “boys”
I bet maybe this boat picture was taken on her honeymoon?

Reactions: 9
Well she’s clearly reading on here. That boat pic was for us make no mistake about it

Reactions: 24
She’s taken a picture that makes it look like she’s abroad edited the tit out of it to make the water all turquoise and Mediterranean. Can’t see too much can’t see too little. She’s done it for us because we’re all saying she’s abroad, she wants the reaction.
I will hold my hands in the air if she is abroad, but I really don’t think she is.
Jaywick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a thought, where is her 1st born Henry while they are out sea fishing? Can't imagine that he is allowed on board. Has Ma Barker tagged along on holiday so she can look after the baby and the beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Photo fully edited to look like she's abroad. The sea around Fuerteventura is naturally that turquoise colour. The sea around the UK is usually grey and a bit mucky.
Shes obviously reading here and has seen the posts about being in Mallorca
She could be in Kent, I'm not defending her, but I was out on a boat near Deal this morning and the sea was bright blue (not as bright as her photoshopped version!) but still very bright and clear

Reactions: 11
Maybe the "boys are okay" is because we calle dher out on the no life jacket whilst ronnie walked around the boat

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.