Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I think I need to start an insta account where I just copy every story she does and upload it right after. Like a parody, but warning of the dangers. I wonder if I’ll get many sponsors? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Not a thing! She’s vile. When she goes shopping for herself to do a “haul” she’ll spend loads of money on shit for herself. Then chuck in a £2 plastic toy for him. She makes me sick. Some people would give anything to be a mum. Then you get her who is shit
OK I've got to be honest @shadyessex33 and all my fellow Tattlers, it's not something I've talked about on here before. I'm one of those who can't have kids. Have had various fertility medication, part IVF cycles (not full but had 12 rounds of injections that help trigger hormones), investigations and a number of other things. Nothing helped at all sadly.
I finally accepted defeat a number of years ago as it's me that has the messed up body and not my husband.
Then I came upon Grinch and started to follow her. That was my biggest ever mistake as eventually as time went on she made me feel like such a failure and a let down because she had such an amazing life and a baby. She had it all and made me feel so shit.
I'm so glad I woke up to her lies and deceit because you know what?
I may not be able to have a baby. But I sure as hell wouldn't swap my life for hers now.
She's a vindictive woman who has a beautiful boy yet treats him like a performing monkey for the Gram. She should be spending precious time and savouring every moment with him because she doesn't know how bloody lucky she really is.
She makes my fucking blood boil but at the same time my heart breaks for that little boy because she clearly has little interest in him at all.
Sorry got a bit carried away but she makes me extremely mad. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Just for some clarity, especially for newer members coming over to the dark side, I am reposting screenshots of Ron's bedroom....
BB09E509-C797-4282-B499-3A5EFF3DC5DE_1_201_a.jpeg
9D14C9AB-BDC5-43B7-8BA9-29F18DE4EB67_1_201_a.jpeg
946F4675-B85C-409D-9155-2F743023CF98_1_201_a.jpeg
D108A5E4-B303-4BB3-876C-394DCBF12858_1_201_a.jpeg
7E47B32F-483E-44C5-A3A2-4737BED165A0_1_201_a.jpeg
B11D3899-3118-47C9-A802-01C198E252D0_1_201_a.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 95
Imagine bedding the office bimbo thinking she’s a goer....

To then spend your evenings doing kid crafts and painting fucking fairy houses. Living the dream jaymeee

• Haha
Reactions: 78

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Going on from my previous screen shot of a post of mine being deleted for calling hinch out on her stupid idea of putting Zoflora in a jar of hot water!!!

I messaged one of the Admin on the said hinch page we had a few words, then she goes and puts this on the fb page which is obviously a dig at me 😂 wtf is wrong with people?

Be an adult and talk to me about it!
Oh fuck off Elizabeth! You’re only an admin on a shitty Facebook group hon. Wind your neck in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It’s very scary how much influence she has over people. Her following seem more like a cult. Maybe she’s paid Zoflora to put a hypnotising drug in to the bottles and she controls them all! 😂
I still say in years to come there will be a Netflix documentary about her and the effect she has had on the environment and people’s mental health

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

PickledOnion

Miss Polly was a trolley and she was gone, gone, gone,

Maybe she was sent back to AmaZon, Zon, Zon,

Or maybe she was stuffed with all the other tat,

That had been gifted to the greedy brat, brat, brat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
When she's sat checking herself out in her phone, all I see is this!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Jeez, think I have too much time on my hands to do this sort of shit!

PhotoGrid_Plus_1598997968241.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Half 10 and we have the first swipe up for the day!
Real relatable with your large framed Desenio prints Soph
Long ago Before hinch who started working with them for years (2 years) we looked at getting one.. bigger than her ones & framed for our lounge! the price was definitely not a relatable price at all.
I wonder if they do Klarna Pay? One of them desenio’s will look banging next to Shardonay’s “live laugh love” sticker on the bedsit wall

• Haha
Reactions: 64
This is an honest account of someone who used to like Mrs Hinch, cut down (DRASTICALLY). I am so SO fed up of her, I had my little boy 9 months ago and from watching her stories I have found myself in the past 9 months being uncomfortable in my own home if it didn’t smell like zoflora or flash??? WTF. I am so glad I have seen the light and how much of a manipulator she is. I have to remind myself daily that she and her husband don’t work so yes of course she can do all this cooking and cleaning, I have a full time job so it’s ridiculous to compare myself to her. The thing with the jar last night finished me off, I am officially done and moving on. She has taught me to spend less time on my phone, but maybe a bit more time on tattle.life 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Notthatinterested

The fucking balls on this woman! If that Jottie hack went down well, she'd claim it and not mention a word of it being someone else's but because other cleaning accounts said it was dangerous, she's thrown Jottie under the bus and mentioned her so she can get the stick instead! When will people cotton on to her manipulation, she gets me so angry with frustration.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Since when has she ever put Zoflora in a jar like I’ve seen other home accounts do 😆

Plus I shouldn’t tell her this as it will be fixed from now on (like when she used to have the clocks in her pre recorded) but that jar of pasta on the shelf the last few days has been full.. almost empty... full... half full... 😂

The other day it went full half full then full again in a few short stories 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62