Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she such a creature, is trace just so over her tit now too hence the nail situation??
im Calling a scheduled post at 3am
To say how ‘anxious’ she is as she seeks to have totally forgotten that she’s anxiety riddled and doesn’t go out....in reality she’ll be fast asleep dreaming of rolling in all her millions 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
So sorry to hear about your dad ❤ I’m sure he’d have been super proud of the laughs you’ve given us!

we luvz ya meg mummazz.
keep tattling xo

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mmmm. I thought Dunelm had a London office but might be wrong. Most retailers have a press show called Christmas in July which would likely have to be cancelled/moved due to covid but she could have gone to something like that for a meeting? They would have all the product set up and any press there would sign confidentiality agreements. I'm just having fun speculating though its probably much more dull than that!
It could be anyone really, we are all just assuming it's one of her usual haunts. She certainly wasn't out for very long whoever it is

Reactions: 5
I saw this on facebook to, even though my accounts are private I deleted every picture of my kids on there. I cant understand with some of her hinchers being so obsessed with ronnie and posting pictures on their own instagram, that hinch isnt disturbed by this??
Would you mind explaining what this is? I’m worried now as I have pictures of my children on social media

Reactions: 2
What I don’t understand is, if (when) she releases a homeware range she is going to need to compete with B&M etc and all the other cheap tit shops she buys from. Surely most of her sheeple find her so “relatable” as most can maybe afford what she buys soon as she releases overpriced tit are these losers really going to buy into it?!

Reactions: 6
Would you mind explaining what this is? I’m worried now as I have pictures of my children on social media
If you search the hashtag #Saveourchildren there's a lot of different stories floating about. Real Eye openers
Child sex trafficking etc
Paedphiles etc
One horrific story about a girl who discovered her daughter had been heavily editted on a Russian website, made to look like she was wearing makeup, was only a baby. Comments like 'that's a nice position' were being made
A lot of celebs have been mentioning it and saying that they won't be sharing anymore photos of their children. Understandable
I have deleted all the pics of my son from my social media because of it. Its quite disturbing really, surprised Hinch hasn't mentioned it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What a condescending witch she is with the cleaning trolley :mad: Basically taking the piss out of people's job. Cleaners work bloody hard for their money and with all the extra work they're having to do at the moment, they should be earning a lot more.

Meanwhile Hinch's 'busy week of work' starts on a Wednesday afternoon when her car picks her up and she stops for a hot 'shockolate'.

She did that patronising tit before too. I think it was in B&M when she wanted to 'play shop' for a day.

She wouldn't last five minutes in a real job.
Well she had a real job.
realised the best way is to get in the pants of someone who Is doing well at the company - whether they’re single or not

Do you think her followers will not realise how much she actually makes from them all now, clearly if you can afford £700 for one night with no one ‘working’ your doing alright !! Sweet Sophie is actually a ‘give me your money’ type of girl 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
No because they will just think
Aww how sweet. Jamie must love her so much, spending that much on a room

so they’ll lay into their partner for not doing the same

Reactions: 8
If you search the hashtag #Saveourchildren there's a lot of different stories floating about. Real Eye openers
Child sex trafficking etc
Paedphiles etc
One horrific story about a girl who discovered her daughter had been heavily editted on a Russian website, made to look like she was wearing makeup, was only a baby. Comments like 'that's a nice position' were being made
A lot of celebs have been mentioning it and saying that they won't be sharing anymore photos of their children. Understandable
I have deleted all the pics of my son from my social media because of it. Its quite disturbing really, surprised Hinch hasn't mentioned it
That’s heart breaking, thank you for explaining.

Reactions: 3
Don't know if this has already been posted but here ya go.

If she wants it to be such a big surprise, she should really reveal before amazon puts it up but what do I know. I am just little old me. Still learning. Its otay hansnumz. Mummaz.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Mate I always look out for your posts because you make me laugh, you always have something funny to say and because I know you're a scouser I can hear the accent in my head when I read it 😂 I'm glad that the bastard trolls have helped you through some difficult times and I hope things are getting better for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

If she wants it to be such a big surprise, she should really reveal before amazon puts it up but what do I know. I am just little old me. Still learning. Its otay hansnumz. Mummaz.
Dear God that's an awful front cover

Reactions: 37

That dress is more horrific than we first imagined!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

On behalf of Zoph, thank you for letting her know & no doubt this will be up in her stories presently seeing as she spends her life on tattle 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

It should be called "My big fat gypsy mem-wah"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

I'd forgotten about that bleeping dress 🤣🤣🤣 and she looks like Katie Price used to, maybe they have the same surgeon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi guys,

So thanks guys.

You made me laugh out loud daily and I love you for it (not in a Hincher kind of way 😱) but honestly, I've spit tea out, gone from crying to laughing as soon as I read your mini stories.... thank you Meg29220.... I lost my brother in January to suicide and it's been rough.... so the days that you lift me out of that I'll never be able to thank you for 💗 lots of love from across the water.... I hope your foot is all good soon, I hope you win the lottery and the Euromillions, buy Hinches house, and Penguin, fire them all and sit on your throne watching her mop your floors..... 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.