Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know it’ll be a gifted stay they couldn’t be seen to be turning down freebies. Chavs.

Reactions: 7
He gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely sick of working my arse off and getting nowhere just to see these fuckers get everything handed to them on a plate.
I have depression and the fact I can’t afford a night away this year makes me so sad. We’re both keyworkers - I work frontline and one of our kids was diagnosed with severe mental health issues this year. I’d do anything for a break.
And I’m aware how jealous and bitter that makes me sound. But I’m just so so tired of it.

Reactions: 55
My son loves to put his dirty nappy in the bin. He waits for me to tie the bag then takes it off me and puts it in his nappy bin then closes the lid then claps himself after for doing a good job

Reactions: 10
I reckon champneys tring . They were gifted a stay a long time ago. They gift it to usual towie/Essex lot quite often

Reactions: 4
This annoys me to fuck. Partner just ended shielding, My granddaughters mum just returned to work in a restaurant. We don’t have any choice but to look after baby to enable them to work at least they have work to go to. And as for social distancing well she’s walking, Wants picking up and changing so I think it’s ridiculous to say to social distance from them.
there’s no social distancing in shops. They have removed the arrows and sticks from my local shop.

I’ve seen her post Ronnie staying at her mums before.

Definitely before lockdown she’s shown him being brought back.

Reactions: 8
That's why she needs the couples counselling cards.
WTF are those cards all about? If you're using those less than 2 years into your marriage then surely something is missing?
Also, i used to watch the instagram stories when they did them and Mr 'inch's face said it all in my opinion. He's not a fan of them.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen her post Ronnie staying at her mums before.

Definitely before lockdown she’s shown him being brought back.
Yes I had a feeling she had before lockdown but couldn’t remember. However she shouldn’t have had him stay there for around 5 months which is almost half his life. A big deal right? But not for Zoph cos he’s always there. I just wish she would be honest and say Grandma has Ronnie today!

Reactions: 4
Like fuck she didn’t know they were going away and no please don’t tell us what you’re getting up to

Reactions: 12
I gotta be honest. When my mum had my son after 4 months I wasn’t sad at all. I was running out the door like HAVE FUNNNNN! Ready to have a bath and full nights sleep

Just to add - I agree he’s definitely been there before this in terms of lockdown though.

Reactions: 15
Why would u be on your phone if you were out celebrating your anniversary!! Just put the god damn phone away, infact dont ever turn it back on!! Atv

Reactions: 22
I was the same I couldn't wait for a proper night's sleep

Reactions: 7
And I don’t disagree! I think if my family were around more to help out I would be the same! SEEE YAAAAAAA KIDDDDSSS .
but Hinch isnt either is she? She’s not YAYYYY BREAK FROM BEING MUMMMAZZZZ nor is she I AM SO ANXIOUS ABOUT LEAVING HIM
She was just casual. Cos it’s no different to how she leaves him with Ma Barker overnight several times a week.
i get annoyed with myself for getting annoyed with this but it’s the selective sharing with her that grinds my gears. She will over share the most mundane things and then be super sneaky about the big stuff.

Reactions: 14
it’s just another way the narcissist gets to hear how much Jamie loves her, how amazing she is etc.

Reactions: 12
First time my arse

Reactions: 9
I agree with this. As much as I don’t agree with Hinch and find her SOOOOOO boring, she can’t do right for doing wrong when it comes to Ronnie. I think some people can be really nit picky at her as a Mum, kind of deflects away from the real issue of her being an insta beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.