Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis@bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire-retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st.
She has trademarked her Mrs. Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances

last thread round up

she took the day off to cook pizza dog tit roll for the in laws coming over. She bought some hideous shaped planters for the garden and shows Ronnielonglegs dancing to Whitney like a puppet . She also made a tik tok type fail video bemoaning old vest just for being Alive! Feel free to add.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What I also don't get is, she's always banging on about her Hinch army and how amazing they are so why hasn't she given anything back? Why not do regular giveaways, why not work with all these companies who give her freebies and donate? It's all about what she can get and what she can do to her house!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Wow. Thread 201 and my first suggestion chosen. “I won’t do a speech but here’s my speech.” I want to thank Hinch as without her there would be no point. I’m releasing my memoir at the grand old age of 26 just before Zoph’s, just in time for Christmas. Chapters will include 1) being born 2) joining tattle 3) getting my first thread suggestion chosen 4) coping with the fame and trolls that comes with a thread suggestion being chosen. Hope this helps. Atv ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
What I also don't get is, she's always banging on about her Hinch army and how amazing they are so why hasn't she given anything back? Why not do regular giveaways, why not work with all these companies who give her freebies and donate!
EXACTLY THIS. She is happy enough to copy other influencers and "personalities" when it suits her, but if she has nothing material to gain then duck it, eh?!

I'd ranted earlier that she gives nothing back.

Does Pontins still exist? Surely she could flog a weekend at a caravan park with a "tag a mate you'd go with" post so she can get her engagement up & doesn't have to slum it & cumslut and bumstretcher could have a nice few days off "hinching"

Anyone else want to win an ugly pair of concrete wellies?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe she will actually get some stair gates and some door locks soon... ! Hope to god Ronnie doesn't fall down the stairs or get his hands on her cleaning products !! It's so easily done

Reactions: 10
Don’t all finish me off buuuut... we’ve never had baby gates on the stairs? Our HV told us it wasn’t safe. She does a lot of stupid stuff but I’m not sure that she’s wrong on that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t all finish me off buuuut... we’ve never had baby gates on the stairs? Our HV told us it wasn’t safe. She does a lot of stupid stuff but I’m not sure that she’s wrong on that one?
Our hv came round to check we had them on the stairs. How can they be dangerous?

Reactions: 14
Hello tattlers! I’ve been trying to catch up so bad! @fannysjohnny ive been loving your posts and I 100% believe you!
I’ve been in and out of hospital with my sister for a good few days!
she partially lost her eyesight for 24 hours which was so scary but luckily it was just some fluid from her other tumour and a reaction to the steroids (that she’s not supposed to be taking but no one told her) without the chemo!
But luckily things are looking all good!

that video of Hinch was just a massive knockoff from other people. As per hinch!

and the more I look at her garden the more I want to vomit!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Our hv came round to check we had them on the stairs. How can they be dangerous?
You’re not meant to use the ones with a bar across the bottom of them right at the top of a flight of stair as they’re a trip hazard apparently so you can get wall mounted ones for the top of stairs. We just got one with a bar and shoved it on the landing instead. Never tripped on it though!

Reactions: 7
I didn't either but I was never far away from my kids to get to the stairs without me realising it anyway! Upstairs I had one on the bedroom though.

Reactions: 6
Thinking about flipflops - what on earth would she do if she had a husband that did manual work, like a building site, came home covered in plaster dust or paint and had safety boots. Knowing her she would make him change in the garage first. But in the grand scheme of things flip flops are nothing.

Reactions: 48
FFS they are a ridiculous pair of kids playing at being grown ups.
Every day I think to myself that they can’t get any worse...... and then they do! It’s rather incredible actually!
I keep trying to find the words and I just can’t 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You’re not meant to use the ones with a bar across the bottom of them right at the top of a flight of stair as they’re a trip hazard apparently so you can get wall mounted ones for the top of stairs. We just got one with a bar and shoved it on the landing instead. Never tripped on it though!
Yeah I learned the hardway with that one 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.